Sign in to follow this  
Adman the Indefatigable

Latest Offering From Philips?

How does $2199 sound for a 47PFL7403D? Its floor stock and I am told the last one...

How does $2199 sound for a 47PFL7403D? Its floor stock and I am told the last one...

Sounds like **** to me.

Philips has left Australia forever and buying floor stock of a brand that has fled isn't wise by any stretch of the imagination.

Just for clarification...

The question is:

Is this a good price for this model TV?

I am not asking if this is the right TV to purchase. I am a big boy and can make that discission all by myself.

The question is:

I am not asking if this is the right TV to purchase. I am a big boy and can make that discission all by myself.

good tv much better than the w series imo, push for a better price though 2k is what i would pay for it,c onsidering it is floor stock and there has not been any shippments since oct.

The question is:

which store are you buying this from? That's still way too dear for a floor stock price, offer then between $1800-$1900 to get it out of their floor, Tell them that's a serious offer coz for that price they're quoting, u can get another make brand new.

as for the TV, eventho it supercedes the 9 series, but only by a few weeks, it's still is a very good TV compared to Sony, IMHO.

cheers & good luck with the negotiations if ur still buying it.

Sounds like **** to me.

Philips has left Australia forever and buying floor stock of a brand that has fled isn't wise by any stretch of the imagination.

Philips hasn't left Australia,they're very much here except that they won't be SELLING their TV's here anymore. Support and warranty's will be honoured

Regarding the availability of the new models I batten with a rep at Domayne this anniversary who said something similar, to the aftereffect that they don't apprehend to accept the new models in until about September - November!! So yeah it looks like Harvey Norman is currently the alone humans who accept them in stock. The 47PFL9703D/79 currently has a sticker amount of $3800, I should be able to get a few hundred off if I pay banknote me thinks.

Predictive dialer