Importing Gta Iv?

i did this already at Game. i returned it on the weekend before the 7 days was up. i just told the guy i had two copies and they gave me my cash back no problem. Now i just have to wait for Playasia to deliver it. i Hope my save game works for the US version im getting??? I dont see why not.

So far people have been saying the save game works, so no problems there.

I received my UK version this morning, going to be a long wait till 5pm!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks - I'm off on holidays in a couple of weeks and will be stopping off in Paris, Rome & Budapest as I go through Europe. Thinking of picking this up if a decent price. Does anyone happen to know if the game would be in English, or at least as an option?. Does the local copy have all languages on it, for example?

Cheers,

Doc.

Hi folks... any confirmation of this one possible? Could someone with a UK PS3 copy confirm multiple language (assuming PAL region) support for me perhaps? :)

Cheers,

Doc.

Well mine and a friends were sent from the same seller at the same time, mine was processed immediately through customs, his has been sitting in customs for two days now waiting for clearance.

The seller even though he promised the package would be marked "Gift - Game" marked my package "Game - GTA". Will update if the game gets confiscated or not, hoping it gets through.

Well mine and a friends were sent from the same seller at the same time, mine was processed immediately through customs, his has been sitting in customs for two days now waiting for clearance.

The seller even though he promised the package would be marked "Gift - Game" marked my package "Game - GTA". Will update if the game gets confiscated or not, hoping it gets through.

Hope it gets through for you. there is absolutely no reason for them to hold it. I would be looking at further action if for some insane reason

they confiscate it....

I've purchased an import copy, from a local seller. Around $87 express shipped, i thought it was a good idea.

At least they have the worry if the games will land or not, not myself.

Hope it gets through for you. there is absolutely no reason for them to hold it. I would be looking at further action if for some insane reason

they confiscate it....

I've purchased an import copy, from a local seller. Around $87 express shipped, i thought it was a good idea.

At least they have the worry if the games will land or not, not myself.

Hey Ledge,

Can you pm the sellers details please mate?

Cheers

Alex

For those who got it from Play-Asia today - what shipping method you use?

And was there anyone who purchased multiple copies? Im looking to get one for PS3 and dont wanna wait....willing to pay.

Syd pick up tonite!!!!!!!!!!! PM Me

For those who got it from Play-Asia today - what shipping method you use?

And was there anyone who purchased multiple copies? Im looking to get one for PS3 and dont wanna wait....willing to pay.

Syd pick up tonite!!!!!!!!!!! PM Me

Got mine today! wooot. Shipped on the 2nd got here today via UPS.

US GTAIV Goodness about to begin.

Still waiting for mine to ship from CD-WOW. Just traded my ****ed Aussie version at EB and scored 110 bucks credit.....

Had to laugh at my mates. 4 of them have Jap PS3's and ordered 4 GTA's, Euro versions. 2 have HD screens, while 2 have standard CRTs. The 2 with the HDs screens no problems, but the 2 with the standard CRTs, the games wont play, because their copies are Euro ones and their Jap PS3s don't support PAL, they can't play the game.....

So, I put in my US copy of GTA last night, but it didn't pick up my save game from the Aus version. Not a big problem for me as I hadn't played it much so far, but if you've invested time in the Aus version, it's something to be aware of. Multiplayer worked fine, so I'm off to trade my Aus version at EB today :D

So, I put in my US copy of GTA last night, but it didn't pick up my save game from the Aus version. Not a big problem for me as I hadn't played it much so far, but if you've invested time in the Aus version, it's something to be aware of. Multiplayer worked fine, so I'm off to trade my Aus version at EB today :D

Do you have to have bought from them?

Do you have to have bought from them?

Nope, took in my copy from the Special Edition I got from JB and they gave me $110 store credit for it :D If you're thinking of doing it, do it today as the trade in value drops to $90 tomorrow.

Cheers,

James.