Finding Neverland

Hollywoodland

Deja Vu

POTC: TCOTBP

Gone In 60 Seconds

Reign of Fire

Hellboy

Some good value there guys, enjoy

wow look at that. things are really getting interesting now ! thanks for the heads up Yo

dont think youd bother importing at that sort of prices ! woohoo !

Is this cataloge on the net cos i cant find it on thier webpage

Got it in the junk mail today - runs Thursday 16th to Sept 1 - don't know about the net

Guest Danny Boy

Thanks for the info. Now where is momaw so I can try to tell him he's better off locally.

Edited by Danny Boy

Hi guys latest Big W

Shooter

Rocky B

POTC: DMC

Fantastic 4

X3

Hart's War

MI:3

Ghost Rider

Last Samurai

The Departed

Chicken Little

Finding Neverland

Hollywoodland

Deja Vu

POTC: TCOTBP

Gone In 60 Seconds

Reign of Fire

Hellboy

Some good value there guys, enjoy

Good find. Are these the only one avaialbe from BIG W or the ones that are on sale?

Thanks

Benthx

Brilliant value wow what a find - do staff get store discount on top of that too..? (not like I'm greedy or anything sub 30 bucks is great value). Damn I wish those cheaper sony players would hurry up and get here!

All of them! These are sold in Australia, so no region issues to worry about. That is a great price BTW.

cheers,

Silkman

Mark has an oveseas PS3 so unfortunately region coding is an issue for him to verify this time round Silkman. :blink:

Edited by Felix.

All of them! These are sold in Australia, so no region issues to worry about. That is a great price BTW.

cheers,

Silkman

Unfortunately that is not true for either regular DVD or Br. DVD has regional coding applied as standard. The players however may be region free. With BluRay, some movies and studios tend to pick and choose movies. Fox movies are defo region coded.

Unfortunately that is not true for either regular DVD or Br. DVD has regional coding applied as standard. The players however may be region free. With BluRay, some movies and studios tend to pick and choose movies. Fox movies are defo region coded.

Yes, only HD DVD is region-code free : P

Damn these format wars!

cheers,

Silkman

Now where is momaw so I can try to tell him he's better off locally.

Oh my! You got me there. Why oh why did I just import The Fifth Element, Wild Things - Unrated, The Host, Infernal Affairs, Wings of Honneamise and Patlabor when I could have got them for $25 at Big W? I better cancel my orders for Ghost in the Shell, Patlabor 2, The Crow, Oldboy, Pans Labarynth, Memoirs of a Geisha, Troy Extended Cut, Underworld unrated and Blade Runner Ultimate Edition and grab them in this $25 dollar sale. :rolleyes:

Given the choice of buying locally or overseas, even for a few dollars saving buying overseas, I would be happy to wait, Having spent the last 7 odd years buying DVDs online, Im just used to it. Thats not to say I have never impulse bought locally, but I also hate to support big stores like JB. Odd, but just habit Im afraid.