Blu Ray Bargains Thread

A 20% off promotion on DVD's and Blu-ray's starts at JB HiFi this Friday the 23rd in store (tomorrow night online), and finishes the following Friday, which is the 30th.

Edit: For some odd reason my post above was duplicated.

Edited by Cevolution

JBHiFi has 20% off Blus and DVDs tomorrow ONLY.

Plus extra 5% if you subscribe to JB HiFi email

I haven't got an email from them about it. I've received other emails from them today.

33 minutes ago, duke said:

I haven't got an email from them about it. I've received other emails from them today.

Mine was sent last night at  9 pm.

Thanks for heads up, did not see the email last night.

picked up Kong and Life (both 4K) for $56 (24.3% off)

A few can be had cheaper at Sanity in their 4k 2for$40 sale. I grabbed Passengers and Deadpool. Both Planet of the Apes. Deepwater Horizon and so forth all part of deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick heads up, The Edge of Seventeen is on JB's website for $19.98, $15.98 with 20% off... however it scans instore as $12.98 before the 20% off. ;)

JSmith :ninja:

My local JB just got the new Samsung UHD players in, plus they had two display models of the old model with an "ask for a deal" sign on them, I mentioned a mate of mine was kicking himself when they sold me one of the old ones for ~$195 in the 50% sale in May and he missed out.  The sales guy said if my friend wants a display model they would do it for $195 to move them.  I actually paid $198.  D!ck head mate of mine didn't take the offer, claiming wife woes.

New ones don't do 3D or have a 2nd HDMI port for audio.

I'm still not impressed with Samsung and their firmware(s) though, just saying.

Pity it doesn't seem to apply to 4K movies.

20% off at Jb from now until Sunday. I found a couple of bargains at JB Chatswood Chase. There were several 4K movies marked at 2 for $20.00. I got Mad Max Fury Road 4K and Jupiter Ascending 4K for $16.00 for the two. Other titles were Creed, Pacific Rim, Expendables 3 and The Great Gatsby.

I didn't even know this existed until an hour ago and I just bought it off eBay for $16.50 posted. :ohmy:

s-l500.jpg

I didn't even know this existed until an hour ago and I just bought it off eBay for $16.50 posted. :ohmy:
s-l500.jpg.7943fd1c37afd8b963a66b763b13c2eb.jpg

I knew about but haven’t gotten around to a purchase. May I ask where on eBay you found it..

20 hours ago, Kensell21 said:

I knew about but haven’t gotten around to a purchase. May I ask where on eBay you found it..

manatee_music

20 hours ago, Flumpf. said:

I got one for $14.88 delivered here: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/JEFF-LYNNES-ELO-LIVE-IN-HYDE-PARK-BLU-RAY-ALL-REGIONS-NEW/322834019529?hash=item4b2a6834c9:g:DDAAAOSwBDtZ0LUi

FWIW I found the doco disappointing, as there was very little ELO content - mostly WIlbury onwards era Lynne.

Yeah me too. I would loved to have heard about the ELO era but I suspect that wasn't such a loving relationship. I cant stand the Wilburys but the stories were still interesting considering the people involved. Most of whom re no longer with us.

JB has 20% off blu ray for 4 days. Plus 10% off coupon via email valid for TODAY.