Blu Ray Bargains Thread

The sale has already started in-store. It ends on Sunday.

JB is 20% off DVD and BD AGAIN

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/cd-dvd-music/offer1/

Includes the online store this time which means you can get some of the titles that are hard to find in store. Free Delivery.

Saving Private Ryan $12.78 (or part of 2 for $24 deal)

Edited by rakkie

Includes the online store (w/ free delivery) this time which means you can get some of the titles that are hard to find in store.

Saving Private Ryan $12.78 (or part of 2 for $24 deal)

Good deal

Thanks rakkie

I just picked up Men In Black which is normally $15.98, then it is part of the 2 for $30 (so $15), and they are actually selling the disc for $12.98, without having to buy a second disc. I see that they are not doing the same for the 2 for $20 though. As a single purchase they are about $10, so you do not get the 20% off.

Note that I picked up Law Abiding citizen twin blu ray pack for $15.98 and Hurt Locker for $15.98, so the are also having 20% off many normal titles.

Maybe find something you have on your Amazon wishlists cheaper at JB, no harm in comparing.

Woody

JB is 20% off DVD and BD AGAIN

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/cd-dvd-music/offer1/

As always pays to know your prices from other stores........

Reasonable prices once 20% off on 3D movies (around $32) but Airbender Triple play was $32 after 20% off versus BigW at $28.82

Am I missing something? I don't see any discounts applied on the website, even when I go through the checkout. I'm trying to buy Die Another Day, which is listed at its normal price of $12.98.. there is no discount applied at any part of the ordering process.

Am I missing something? I don't see any discounts applied on the website, even when I go through the checkout. I'm trying to buy Die Another Day, which is listed at its normal price of $12.98.. there is no discount applied at any part of the ordering process.

Someone else also had that issue on ozbargain but when they cleared their cache the lower price appeared perhaps worth a go

wow the jb sale ! 4 blu-rays for $32 ! and delivery is free WOW ! how amazing is that :)

Guest PLG1962
wow the jb sale ! 4 blu-rays for $32 ! and delivery is free WOW ! how amazing is that :)

I cant think of anything i want so i pass this time

Sadly, it's the same old set of 2 for $20 BluRays and I've already bought the ones I wanted from the previous sales. Good news for those who are new to the BD hobby ...

For those that don't know, Big W have a massive entertainment sale on with a lot of blu-ray titles on sale from $8.83 each. Check out all the titles here.

Our Monster Movie Mayhem catalogue is back and there's incredible value on a huge range of DVDs for the whole family to enjoy. Plus, get free delivery on all these great movie titles when you buy them online at bigw.com.au.

are these your words - or have you plagarised them ?? :)

just a QUICK REMINDER ....

that the JB 20% off DVD / CD / BLU sale finishes today !! well.... they'll probably have another in the next month or so IF you miss out ! and remember FREE ONLINE SHIPPING

just a QUICK REMINDER ....

that the JB 20% off DVD / CD / BLU sale finishes today !! well.... they'll probably have another in the next month or so IF you miss out ! and remember FREE ONLINE SHIPPING

Ordered a few 3D Movies online, saves me fighting for a car spot at the local shops :) Although I swear Open Season was $31 yesterday online and now is $38.

Edited by dazbug

Open Season 3D can be had from Big W for $28.84 all the time. That's where I got it.

Has anyone seen "Ten Canoes" in store anywhere by any chance? I've been to a few JB's who don't have it and the ABC store doesn't have it either... I hope it's not another over priced Aussie title, although it probably will be.

Has anyone seen "Ten Canoes" in store anywhere by any chance?

Anaconda has ten canoes....... B)

Just had a look over at big w online and EVERY SINGLE BD had "currently not available online"! Jerks!

Here

Edited by Wags

Just had a look over at big w online and EVERY SINGLE BD had "currently not available online"! Jerks!

Here

They are now reporting as "In Stock"