Serenity
Oblivion
Ghost in the Shell
BLADE RUNNER 2049
Batman Begins
Interstellar
Dark Knight Rises
Inception

Discount doesn't show up until you hit Proceed to Checkout.
Mare sure it says See order summary for discounts applied
Delivery may take a while.

Well same here Mate.I don't have anything 4K except the UHD discs I bought ....I bought all the Nolan ones.Cheers

Apparently JB Hifi have buy one get one free on Bluray and UHD from tomorrow. Time to stock up

EDIT: it's live now :)

12 hours ago, 2LOUD2OLD said:

Apparently JB Hifi have buy one get one free on Bluray and UHD from tomorrow. Time to stock up

EDIT: it's live now :)

Thank you.  Just as well I was not tempted by last week's Mother Day 20% off.  Please note that some items are listed at their ridiculous full prices e.g. Baby Driver at $40 (picked mine up for less than $10!), so know your prices before jumping in...

8 hours ago, Snoopy8 said:

Thank you.  Just as well I was not tempted by last week's Mother Day 20% off.  Please note that some items are listed at their ridiculous full prices e.g. Baby Driver at $40 (picked mine up for less than $10!), so know your prices before jumping in...

Wish I'd read this earlier. I just got Baby Driver in a 2 for one deal with Wonder Woman and got WW free. 

Ah well. Got 10 all up for $160 so did alright. 

Where did you get Baby Driver for $10 if I might ask? 

37 minutes ago, br0d0 said:

Got it back in Mar from JB, was on a B2G1F deal, plus 20% sale + 10% coupon discount. Ended up with 10 BDs for $89! 😃

22 hours ago, 2LOUD2OLD said:

Apparently JB Hifi have buy one get one free on Bluray and UHD from tomorrow.

Sweet... also glad I missed the 20% off.

@Snoopy8 agree about keeping an eye on pricing. ;)

JSmith :ninja:

This sale is very tempting... up to $150 here, with more to come possibly (probably). :D

JSmith :ninja:

5 minutes ago, Sime said:

I purchased Thor Ragnarok and Maze Runner Death Cure 4K/UHD's for $39.98, then a bunch of HD BD's, some new, some I never bought. Have noticed a few price hikes here and there as Snoopy8 mentioned though...

I guess most here would know this, but best to group them in batches/orders of 2 by similar price, otherwise the whole thing can get stuffed up at the till.

Edited by JSmith

8 minutes ago, JSmith said:

I purchased Thor Ragnarok and Maze Runner Death Cure 4K/UHD's for $39.98, then a bunch of HD BD's, some new, some I never bought. Have noticed a few price hikes here and there as Snoopy8 mentioned though...

I guess most here would know this, but best to group them in batches/orders of 2 by similar price, otherwise the whole thing can get stuffed up at the till.

Yes, some of the items have ridiculous pricing on them.  I am going to do online order and pickup 2 at a time if prices are not the same. Alternately, I could force them to do 2 at a time at the shop (I got burnt once by a B2G1F deal when one of the items did not scan properly and I only found out after I got home, so no more put everything in 1 sale).

7 minutes ago, Snoopy8 said:

I could force them to do 2 at a time at the shop

Yeah that's what I did... but I didn't have to break the checkout girls arm to have it done, she just agreed that it was the best way and was happy to oblige. :D

On 17/05/2018 at 4:13 PM, br0d0 said:

Just saw that there are 2 versions of Baby Driver at JB and the cheaper one is $20 .With B1G1F, works out to $10.  

On 18/05/2018 at 10:40 PM, JSmith said:

Yeah that's what I did... but I didn't have to break the checkout girls arm to have it done, she just agreed that it was the best way and was happy to oblige. :D

Had the same helpful attitude when I bought today.  I guess it is a common request.  And the security guy had to check multiple receipts.  Surely JB can change their POS system to do everything in 1 transaction and discount like for like pricing?

------------------

On another note, checked out Amazon AU and found that they were matching the pricing of JB (for the 5 items I checked) without needing to do a B1G1F matching process. I didn't go Amazon because they did not have all that I wanted.  So, do check Amazon AU today to maybe get equivalent pricing for BD/4K movies. I expect this matching will disappear when JB's B1G1F ends at midnight today.