Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005)

Resident Evil Degeneration (2008)

Run Lola Run (1998)

The American (2010)

The Breakfast Club (1985)

Twilight Zone The Movie (1983)

Universal Soldier (1992)

Guest PLG1962

The only Criterion I have my eye on is Badlands pretty much got what I want shame Godzilla isn't part of the sale

Amazon US has a large range of Criterions reduced by up to 50%.

The only Criterion I have my eye on is Badlands pretty much got what I want shame Godzilla isn't part of the sale

and the only one I want is A Night to Remember and guess what, they don't ship to Australia.......................

Amazon DO ship to Australia

Given 95% of my collection is from there I have actually worked that bit out mate........

when I found the Criterion copy of Night to Remember at just under $20 last night it came accompanied with a warning that the supplier did not ship to my destination..............

Type/Item/Price Qty. Send to: A Night to Remember (Criterion Collection) [blu-ray] - Kenneth More

$19.79 - In Stock

Condition: New

Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc

We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

Given 95% of my collection is from there I have actually worked that bit out mate........

when I found the Criterion copy of Night to Remember at just under $20 last night it came accompanied with a warning that the supplier did not ship to my destination..............

Type/Item/Price Qty. Send to: A Night to Remember (Criterion Collection) [blu-ray] - Kenneth More

$19.79 - In Stock

Condition: New

Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc

We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

try this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ML50TC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER