Blu Ray Discs Bargains thread - please list them as you find them

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Customers who have shown an interest in Blu-ray deals might like to know that during this week's Blu-ray Deal of the Week, they can save 75% on "The Prisoner: The Complete Series [blu-ray] (1968)."<p> This offer ends 11:59 p.m., Saturday, July 9, 2011.<p> Check back every Sunday for the newest Blu-ray Deal of the Week.

About $24 + shipping

Learn more:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_button/B002C68WOG

No brainer for that money if you ask me!

I picked this up for 25 USD yesterday... bargain. worked out to be $27.50 AUD shipped for 2 sets (getting one for a friend)

Batman Anthology 1989-1997

GBP 8.33 after VAT removal

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Picture-Ant...4052&sr=1-2

Back up to 17 pounds, 8.33 was a bloody bargain

Hmm what was that one all about then?

A heap of us bought it from CDWOW for about $10. We then received emails saying it was out of stock and they refunded the money. A few weeks later they sent out the Trilogy and didn't re-charge us.

A heap of us bought it from CDWOW for about $10. We then received emails saying it was out of stock and they refunded the money. A few weeks later they sent out the Trilogy and didn't re-charge us.

ha, that's awesome...

I got the apologetic cancelation email from zavvi with a 10% discount code...

WOuldn't surprise me if this was just a PR trick to get publicity :D

WOuldn't surprise me if this was just a PR trick to get publicity :D

"Lets generate publicity about how f-ing incompetent we are! That will inspire confidence and trust in our customers!"

LOL!

In the words of Joey (from Friends):

"I doubt it"

"Lets generate publicity about how f-ing incompetent we are! That will inspire confidence and trust in our customers!"

LOL!

In the words of Joey (from Friends):

"I doubt it"

You never know, an excuse to send people the 10% discount code.. stranger things have happened.

You never know, an excuse to send people the 10% discount code.. stranger things have happened.

If we apply your logic then Foolia Dullard will win by a landslide at the next election!

Someone mentioned "Election"??? WHEN???

Ever since I (enthusiastically) voted for her, I've been waiting for the re-election. Sorry Australia! :(

Well ... I voted for the Greens because I could not stand the thought of voting for her, and look were that's got us!

Can't we just privatise the task of running the nation? At least then we might get some decent leadership.