Au revoir les enfants

Yi Yi

$21.49

The Leopard

$28.99

Yojimbo & Sanjuro

$52.99

America Lost and Found : the BBS Story 7 film set

I picked up Kes, Broadcast News and BBS set - a good haul and saves waiting for the next B&N sale

Heads up bros... As above... I managed to snag 8 Criterion Blu - Blow Out, Kes, Doubke Life of Veronique, Fish Tank, Shock Corridor, Naked Kiss, Broadcast News and Sweet Smell of Success. All are less than $19.99 which is the 50% B&N sale. Don't know how long it will last... Just go Amazon and search for "Criterion Blu". Those less than $19.99 are quite worth it if it's ur thing  ;)

Sigh... No deal for Videodrome and Cronos.  Anyway, all these r free becoz I am using the Bribe moola from e MIW  ;D

Sorry if this is a Dupe

I have been waiting for "The Incredibles" on Blu Ray to appear on Amazon UK (to see if they do the 3 disc set like USA Amazon and againts the Aus pricing), well, just saw it this morning on Amazon UK as the single disc at about 16 pounds.

While out at the shops just now, saw the single disc Blu Ray on T $19.95 at JB (Whitford WA), and they have an Instore only discount of 20% off all BD's and DVD's so just paid $15.98 (Sign says 20% off till Sunday). Happy enough at that price, and has the extra Jack Jack clip.

Big W and Target had no sign of it as yet (Whitford WA anyway).

Good bargain hunting

20% off at JB until Sunday

nooooooooooooooooo !!!! and I'm stuck here in Vegas - and the Blu sales here are utterly pathetic !! Frys... terrible...and that's about it boys and girls. Nothing to buy or see here blu. :)

(yes - i read the post above :) !!

Edited by tonyjg

Sorry if this is a Dupe

I have been waiting for "The Incredibles" on Blu Ray to appear on Amazon UK (to see if they do the 3 disc set like USA Amazon and againts the Aus pricing), well, just saw it this morning on Amazon UK as the single disc at about 16 pounds.

While out at the shops just now, saw the single disc Blu Ray on T $19.95 at JB (Whitford WA), and they have an Instore only discount of 20% off all BD's and DVD's so just paid $15.98 (Sign says 20% off till Sunday). Happy enough at that price, and has the extra Jack Jack clip.

Big W and Target had no sign of it as yet (Whitford WA anyway).

Good bargain hunting

Good bargain that, also some stores have the spiderman trilogy for $16 it may also be worth seeing if there are any Deniro Collections left some stores had this marked at $22.98 and some at $19.98 before the sale if you could get the 20% off that then it would be a definite bargain

Mel

Guest PLG1962
nooooooooooooooooo !!!! and I'm stuck here in Vegas - and the Blu sales here are utterly pathetic !! Frys... terrible...and that's about it boys and girls. Nothing to buy or see here blu.

You wouldn't of bought anything anyway just ****ed and moaned saying things were STILL over-priced ;)