Blu Ray Discs Bargains thread - please list them as you find them

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black and White Nights is my favourite music DVD, by FAR!!! It's a fantastic concert, with an incredible line-up. I will be buying the BD version very soon (saw it in JB yeaterday, can't remember the price).

BUY IT :lol:

got it ^_^

Edited by mcduck

Black and White Nights is my favourite music DVD, by FAR!!! It's a fantastic concert, with an incredible line-up. I will be buying the BD version very soon (saw it in JB yeaterday, can't remember the price).

BUY IT :lol:

Thanks I did :) at that price I can't go wrong :lol:

cloth_ears;108150 wrote:
Star Trekking,

across the universe,

always going forward,

still can't find reverse.

I really enjoyed this latest movie at the theatre, and it will soon become the 4th BD title I've bought.

Uhura:

There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow;

there's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Jim.

Spock:

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it;

it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain.

McCoy:

It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead, Jim;

it's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead.

Scottie:

Ye cannot change the laws of physics, laws of physics, laws of physics;

ye cannot change the laws of physics, laws of physics, Jim.

:D:D:D

Off downstairs in a mo to watch my copy! ;)

Does anyone have Roy Orbision & Friends Black & White Night is it a good disk ? Its available for $10.95 inc shipping

Reviewed here in our own review thread, page 1 has an index.....

Well, I got my first direct order from discounted_movies - the other three were through ebay. His prices are excellent. I got:

- My Name Is Earl Season 4 - $25

- Bones Season 4 - $33

- Burn Notice Season 2 - $23

- Sunshine Cleaning - $13

And shipping was $13, with a tracking number.

Derrick is a good bloke. Prices do vary, as well as stock. He has a direct mailing list with better prices than he does on ebay (no fees). He just doesn't get everything obviously, and has limited stock.

Does anyone have Roy Orbision & Friends Black & White Night is it a good disk ? Its available for $10.95 inc shipping

I paid 11.50 for it and it shipped today, I'll put up a review when it arrives. Reviews were favorable, video: 4/5 audio 4.5/5 from the googling I've done.

amazon.uk has 2 for £17.. quite a few decent movies as well.

Why the referral link?

What do you get out of it? (for the purposes of full disclosure)

what i get out of it is saving others looking for it.. why say amazon has a sale on and not give any info about it. this is a bargains thread so im letting people know.. fmd if i didnt post a link everyone would ask for it. crazy comment there mate.

Why the referral link?

What do you get out of it? (for the purposes of full disclosure)

what i get out of it is saving others looking for it.. why say amazon has a sale on and not give any info about it. this is a bargains thread so im letting people know.. fmd if i didnt post a link everyone would ask for it. crazy comment there mate.

his point was that affiliate links are not permitted on this forum.

Well I think the issue with affiliate links(and this is my understanding so please correct me if im wrong) is that they tend to provide some sort of kick back to the the affiliate. ie, youget a % of the sale for referring the buyer. That is a no-no here. Providing a direct link to a website or sale isnt an issue as long as there is no financial benfit to you or someone else should someone buy via that link.

anyone do the "Holographic Experience"? The sticker on the outside of the BR disk says there is a special insert, the website says you have to download and print something. Did they just forget mine or is someone taking the Mick? What's with the sticker then?