lunchtime special for 2 hours

an extra 10% off

enter code HSS10 at checkout

http://www.thehut.com/hut/offers.dept?utm_...-2009-351747501

says 12 to 2 pm in the email

their time i guess?

--------------------

Edited by mcduck

Grab life by the balls and Grab 'Dodgeball' Region B for under $20 AUD delivered:

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Blu-ray-Comedy/2...Blu-ray)-(2004)

I'm still considering this one, but this website is worth a look each week as they normally have good specials, plus postage is free. I got Ghostbusters for under $20 delivered (price has gone up again :( ). They still also have The Bank Job for around $17 AUD posted as well....

OMG! The Last Starfighter is releasing on Amazon UK on Aug 4th. Might wait until I read some of the review first, just to check on the quality. But that was an awesome movie.

If its from the same master/encode as the HDDVD keep away with a 10 foot pole. Way over the top noise reduction.

If it's an all new transfer let us know - I'm dead keen on TLSF but only if the quality is top notch.

just got the latest big w catalogue.... $18.77 for quite a few flicks.. beowulf, shawshank, flags of our fathers, letters to iwwo jima, departed, blood diamond, body of lies, troy, full metal jacket, early batman movies, mad max, perfect storm.. etc...

Bugger! Just shipped at 13.98 pounds.

Mine was ordered at 13.98, but hasn't yet shipped, but in my account the order has been changed to 11.97. Maybe send them off an email and they'll credit you the 2 pound

just got the latest big w catalogue.... $18.77 for quite a few flicks.. beowulf, shawshank, flags of our fathers, letters to iwwo jima, departed, blood diamond, body of lies, troy, full metal jacket, early batman movies, mad max, perfect storm.. etc...

I can not find this catalogue online yet, could you please scan blu ray pages so I can see if I can get kmart to price match.

Thanks