Blu Ray Discs Bargains thread - please list them as you find them

• Volunteer
Let it be known this is not the first time I have ordered from Amazon.com/uk/ca.

I am at the final screen (view before placing order) and it is not showing the discounted disc, it is showing all three discs in the total price.

You could always place the order and then email them, they will adjust the price accordingly, Amazons customer service are great that way.

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it be known this is not the first time I have ordered from Amazon.com/uk/ca.

I am at the final screen (view before placing order) and it is not showing the discounted disc, it is showing all three discs in the total price.

The individual disc prices are listed, but in the right hand totals section where they add shipping to the disc totals, there should be a promotion with a negative value of the cheapest complying disc which reduces the final total.

The dropping prices and 3-for-2 deal at Amazon.co.uk are both good and bad: good for those buying right now, but bad for those who bought just days or weeks ago.

One of the current bargains is Rise Blood Hunter, which is now £10.98 and sold by Amazon.co.uk, so minus VAT is around £9.50; plus it is also part of the 3-for-2 deal so even cheaper at the end of the day (around £7 + postage).

So in other words... no "discount" section is even visible, as has been previous times with these promos.

Guys, the questions wasn't, "I don't know how Amazon works, can you help me?", it was if anyone was experiencing the same problem as I am... as I have not encountered this problem before.

Edited by MdMa

• Volunteer
So in other words... no "discount" section is even visible, as has been previous times with these promos.

Guys, the questions wasn't, "I don't know how Amazon works, can you help me?", it was if anyone was experiencing the same problem as I am... as I have not encountered this problem before.

I've had it happen once before with Amazon.com, as I said place the order and then email them, it is what I did and it was sorted out before my cc was charged.

Not sure how long they've had this sale going for but it sometimes happens when they first put the sale up and their system hasn't quite caught up.

Edit: oops just saw your last post. :blush:

Edited by Kazz

I could've sworn when I looked at the list yesterday, all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies were £9.98... <_<

Amazon prices go up and down more than a yoyo so I wouldn't be surprised. :P

Add some titles to your cart and keep them there - if they change price Amazon lets you know when you visit again. Can be somewhat interesting.

I must give props to amazon uk in receiving the rest of my buy 2 get 3 order before Easter...awoke with 3 large boxes on my couch consisting of 20 titles, my mouth was on the floor!

Edited by Swish

inetvideo has their 50% off shipping this weekend. Now's a good time to give your credit card a workout :rolleyes:

some 'suggestions' :

JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH 9.99 (as compared to the recent local edition's price)

AUSTIN POWERS COLLECTION 24.99 - shipping for this boxset would be $5.

SEX IN THE CITY MOVIE (REGION LOCKED) 7.77

DARK CITY (REGION LOCKED - BUGGER!) 12.99

tempting to get a 'chipped' BD35

ship rates http://www.inetvideo.com/Store/Tab.aspx?ta...4#shippingrates