Sign in to follow this  
whitford

Pioneer Lx-608 Best Price

Sorry for the spam but i thought some people here might be interested due to the fact that the LX609 will be $12499 as of the 1st Jan.

I can't understand how the price can go up so much...I bought the LX609 three weeks ago for $8,600, where the list price was $9,996.

No one in their right mind would purchase at that price....surely they want to sell them, not have them sitting in the warehouse.

Cheers,

Jabba.

I can't understand how the price can go up so much...I bought the LX609 three weeks ago for $8,600, where the list price was $9,996.

No one in their right mind would purchase at that price....surely they want to sell them, not have them sitting in the warehouse.

Cheers,

Jabba.

The problem is there are none in the warehouse at all untill January. The next shipment cost has increased a fair bit.

Saw the LX609 on display at Videopro Fortitude Valley in Brisbane earlier this week ticketed "on sale" at $8999. I didn't ask about stock levels.

Saw the LX609 on display at Videopro Fortitude Valley in Brisbane earlier this week ticketed "on sale" at $8999. I didn't ask about stock levels.

Sounds like they have a floor model left. They havn't been around for a month or two now. The new 609 i have here was a canceled layby.

Cheers,

Jabba.

Hi Jabba,

i would love to get one at a similar price, any chance of getting a copy of the receipt, i tried to pm you but it didn't work, my email was the_onef22@hotmail.com, or fax 02 9644 9840,

Cheers