Pioneer Lx-608 Best Price

many thanks to you

why would they sell below cost?

Maurice

Coz I said nice things about ya.. HAHA!

I basically said that you were a guaranteed customer if he can do the right price and well.. you've got the proof!

SuFz :ninja:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard that I might be able to get the lx608A for $7900, will confirm soon and let you guys know!

hey mate, where abouts do u live,because if your from Perth i could do u a better deal just email me at adz_23@hotmail.com.or if u have a djs card that could work as well if your not from Perth

hey mate, where abouts do u live,because if your from Perth i could do u a better deal just email me at adz_23@hotmail.com.or if u have a djs card that could work as well if your not from Perth

Am in Sydney, I don't have a DJ's card but I spose I could get one?

Further work has gotten me to $8,499. However its 4 weeks until pio gets any stock. I think its only 12 weeks until the next gen plasmas are released anyway so I've got to decide if its worth buying or waiting.

if you just email at adz_23@hotmail.com we cant talk more about it.in regards to the stock your right it is 4 weeks , well now 3 weeks but as far as we have been told the new models will be released more towards October/November, but not 100% on that.

Am in Sydney, I don't have a DJ's card but I spose I could get one?

yeh just apply for one on-line, dont worry if you dont go ahead with the sale there is no annual charges or fees if there is no balance on the card.the reason i say this is because if you do decided to buy it we can only process sales over the phone using our own card, its just the policy.

yeh just apply for one on-line, dont worry if you dont go ahead with the sale there is no annual charges or fees if there is no balance on the card.the reason i say this is because if you do decided to buy it we can only process sales over the phone using our own card, its just the policy.

What price are we looking at now....sounds enticing

Hi all - am considering purchasing one of these Kuro screens as the dedicated screen for my home theatre room. Was tossing up between this screen and a projector, but cant say I like what i see in this price range in terms of a projector unit. My room is 5.1m long x 3.8m wide with seating approx 3-4m from the viewing wall. Would the kuro be a wise decision??

Hi all - am considering purchasing one of these Kuro screens as the dedicated screen for my home theatre room. Was tossing up between this screen and a projector, but cant say I like what i see in this price range in terms of a projector unit. My room is 5.1m long x 3.8m wide with seating approx 3-4m from the viewing wall. Would the kuro be a wise decision??

YES :mellow:

I just had a call from a manager of mine and someone on this forum has said that I'm using Clive Peeters name on this forum etc.

All I have said on this forum is that I work for them and everything I do on here is in my personal time and my own personal opinion! It has nothing to do with Clive Peeters or anything like that.

Whoever has had a rant and rave to my manager in regards to this, this is a public forum where I voice my own personal opinion. NOT a place where I amp up Clive Peeters.

Thanks

I just had a call from a manager of mine and someone on this forum has said that I'm using Clive Peeters name on this forum etc.

All I have said on this forum is that I work for them and everything I do on here is in my personal time and my own personal opinion! It has nothing to do with Clive Peeters or anything like that.

Whoever has had a rant and rave to my manager in regards to this, this is a public forum where I voice my own personal opinion. NOT a place where I amp up Clive Peeters.

Thanks

Wouldn't have happened if you didn't mention them at all. No harm in posting a bit of innuendo and requesting PM's for further information. Hopefully the lesson stands for someone else.

That said, it sucks that you copped shots due to someone abusing your work in here. :(

Thanks

Why put that in this thread?

Thanks

Very poor form mate I sympathise, someone has got nothing better to do with their time.

All I was doing was trying to help.. Not everyone works 7 days a week.. I have days off where I can't get back to people! But hey, what can you do?!

Anyways.. Back to the thread!

Best price so far?

my fllors ere delayed 3 weeks so havent paid for it yet

i wanna see if i can get it for 7800 in afew weeks time

either way i have it soon

i have a BW 685-683 surround sound - awesome

i wanna see if i can get it for 7800 in afew weeks time

either way i have it soon

i have a BW 685-683 surround sound - awesome

Maurice, what is your viewing distance? I was thinking of the 608a but got the 508a becuase the lounge is only 3.7m from the tv? Plus have you got your $7,800?

Chris P

Clive Peters, Ringwood

You wont get it for better than 7999, if you want it just say my mate got it for 7999

Speak to the indian manager

Maurice

Should I have paid the extra $3,299 for another ten inches (bought the 508), could I have survived the divorce?, probably not, plus the kids would be sad not having me around :(. Oh well hello little 508. That is a great price for the 608, which was $9,000 when I started looking two months ago!

Chris P

Edited by c3power