Sony Bravia Prices - Cash Back Now On

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kdl46xbr $3590 before cash back. actually put on layby 18th march so that I could hold stock till 20th cancelled layby with no cancel fee and purchased it outright on the 20th so with cashback that is 3390inc gst :)

Sony Cashback Offer

Valid from March 20 to June 30

$100 - 32-37" Bravia

$150 - 40" Bravia

$200 - 46" Bravia

$300 - 52" Bravia

Then double it when purchased with Bluray player, DVD Recorder or HT System

Effectively you could be getting the BD/DVD/HT for next to nix

JBHIFI Indooroopilly Brisbane. 1 Year warranty I didn't opt for extended as I don't trust those 3rd party warranties read some conditions on a few absolustely apalling.

I choose sony original warranty sure its $600 but at the end of the day its peace of mind for me that they will fix or replace.

Booba.

booba

Nice to know where from, and what warranty was included at that price. I.E 1 year only or the 4 year extended warranty additional to the 1 year.

Yesterday I was quoted 2,550 before redemption from The Good Guys in Midland (Perth). They had a 15% off store wide sale. No additional warranty.

I was quoted 1800 plus the 150 cashback offer (ie 1650) in the Sony Central shop in Sydney.

I was quoted 1800 plus the 150 cashback offer (ie 1650) in the Sony Central shop in Sydney.

wth? for the 40 inch X series? love to see this in writing....actually, my friend works there so think I'll confirm whether this is real or trash talk.

Give it a rest. Maybe he just made a mistake and meant the 32 inch?

well could be, but you can forgive me for not picking up on it since theres no mention of 32" anywhere on this thread and he quoted the previous post's 40".

well could be, but you can forgive me for not picking up on it since theres no mention of 32" anywhere on this thread and he quoted the previous post's 40".

of course i can forgive you. You dont need my forgivness though. It just seemed like you jumped on him very quickly.

Guest Dave31
Was this with the standard 1Yr warranty?

Yes it was. Extra 4 years cost me $339.

So roughly $5100 after cashback. Going to see if Sony Central will match/beat that today with the entertainment unit :D

Good Guys in Osborne Park (Perth) had 46X3100 for $3349 cash on the weekend

was quoted $3500 at JB-HiFi with 18 months interest free for the same TV

both before cash back and both with standard 1 year warranty.

i'm thinking of getting the one at JBs, their 4 year extended warranty is only $339.

anyone seen better in perth on finance?