Sign in to follow this  
IanD1503559705

Price Drop For Some Titles At Dvd Pacific To $7.80

There are about 10 titles for $7.80 at DVD Pacific, in stock, including Clerks 2, Lucky Number Slevin, Wolf Creek, Scary Movie 4, etc. Looks like the Weinstein titles.

Edited by IanD

Guest techo_freak

They have got a stupid system, it has locked me out, won't accept the password I entered and doesn't send out emails to allow me to reset, bah!

A few good titles cheap though!

Shipping is US$3.99 + US$0.99 per item...

How do you search all HD-DVD titles? I can't work it out.

Select HD DVD from the pulldown list in the Search area upper left, type HD in the field next to it and then GO.

Click on the upward pointing arrow next to the Members Price column heading to sort by increasing price.

I recommend the USPS International Priority Air Mail shipping option as it is the best mix of speed and cost. Swedish has taken a long time in comparison.

Note that an item is roughly equal to a disc, so box sets tend to be more costly to ship (5 disc Blade Runner was treated as 3 items for example).

Edited by IanD

Guest techo_freak

They must have a slow email server, still waiting on my request for the mysterious password allocated to my account!! Grr

They have got a stupid system, it has locked me out, won't accept the password I entered and doesn't send out emails to allow me to reset, bah!

A few good titles cheap though!

Shipping is US$3.99 + US$0.99 per item...

Amazing how these sales cause login problems! having the very same problem :angry:

cheers laurie

Select HD DVD from the pulldown list in the Search area upper left, type HD in the field next to it and then GO.

Click on the upward pointing arrow next to the Members Price column heading to sort by increasing price.

I recommend the USPS International Priority Air Mail shipping option as it is the best mix of speed and cost. Swedish has taken a long time in comparison.

Note that an item is roughly equal to a disc, so box sets tend to be more costly to ship (5 disc Blade Runner was treated as 3 items for example).

thanks... kinda

there goes another $200

When you add the 99c per disc, they all are very close to the Deep Discount prices- infact most DVD Pacific are 20c more ($11.50+.99 vs $12.30 @ DD). ($7.80 + .99 vs $9.11)

Ive just ordered $240 worth - through DD, which means they will all be $4.95 in the not too distant future!

The $3.99 shipping is by sea - good luck - allow 6-8 weeks, realistically you want the $7.94 shipping.

When you add the 99c per disc, they all are very close to the Deep Discount prices- infact most DVD Pacific are 20c more ($11.50+.99 vs $12.30 @ DD). ($7.80 + .99 vs $9.11)

Ive just ordered $240 worth - through DD, which means they will all be $4.95 in the not too distant future!

The $3.99 shipping is by sea - good luck - allow 6-8 weeks, realistically you want the $7.94 shipping.

For me DVD Pacific worked out to be more than 15% cheaper than Deep Discount.

I was purchasing 3 titles (Clerks 2, Lucky # Slevin & Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind).

DVD Pacific US$33.07 (AU$36.06)

Deep Discount US$39.47 (AU$43.03)

That's inclusive of shipping:

DVD Pacific (9-20 Business Days)

Deep Discount (10-20 Business Days)

I'm super happy about getting those titles at that price! AU$12 landed each. Yes please!

Guest techo_freak
Amazing how these sales cause login problems! having the very same problem :angry:

cheers laurie

Still no email...

I wouldn't trust them after their credit card debacle a few years back, and this is the icing on the cake. I sent them an email to remove my login, which didn't work anyway :rolleyes:

Still no email...

I wouldn't trust them after their credit card debacle a few years back, and this is the icing on the cake. I sent them an email to remove my login, which didn't work anyway :rolleyes:

They were hacked. More incentive for them to improve their security over other places that have not had the same misfortune as far as I see it.