Hd Tv Guides Now In Print

Didn't get The West Australian saturday so not sure if it's also included in the Saturday magazine.

Oh dear! thudabot has naively posted off topic content into this sub-forum without knowing he's up for a good trashing from senior members.

Oh dear! thudabot has naively posted off topic content into this sub-forum without knowing he's up for a good trashing from senior members.

Talking about hypocritical. You naively posted about an issue that is only relevant to people reading WA guides! (BTW I hardly consider myself a senior member just pointing out some topics already where this has been discussed and the fact that it is printed in The West Magazine!)

Edited by Trigg

Developing a bit of a inferiority complex there, are we, Ramesh? ;)

(oh, god!)...oh, really?..How fabulous. Sorry, I do beg ur pardon..ah yes, well ofcouse we r not developing anything, thank Q. So there i was thinking it was ur fault, but all the time it was my fault again..hmm, its so obvious. You wouldn't understand neon, i was only trying to be agreeable. I mean, these posts on sundry topics are of no interest to u (or ur co.) which i m quite sure. But I'm afraid most people we get in here don't really know the way in which the senior members run the forum here..squabbling rather than get things done..nevermind nevermind, but is that all matters to you Neon, i mean inferiority complex? I must say!

But I'm afraid most people we get in here don't really know the way in which the senior members run the forum here..squabbling rather than get things done..

"Senior" members don't "run" these forums at all. We've merely been here a long time and as a result we've posted a lot.

The thread that got your back up only turned into a squabble because relative newbies, in response to a perfectly reasonable and polite observation from me that a thread was way off-topic, decided it'd be helpful to post trash talk and smartarse comebacks.

lol among all the fuss about the post no-one realised I was incorrect and that it dosn't have 9HD as there's no difference cheduling for it at the moment.

and don't worry i'm used for senior members to just link to other threads and tell everyone to use the search function as if everyone has all this time on their hands to sift through all these threads.

happy days