After Cheap Planet Earth Hd-dvd

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone be kind enough to order an extra copy for me please as I don't have a credit card, they don't seem to have any other payment options? I'll of course pay for any extra costs involved...thanks!

Edited by bolo

And lets not forget the Terms and Conditions:

JB Hi-Fi website does not hold any stock - all product is ordered from the supplier on demand. From time to time suppliers will inform us that they are no longer able to supply an ordered item. Should this occur, you will be informed as soon as possible via email, and the item will be removed from your order. Order will be voided if they contain only deleted items, and customers informed as soon as possible via email. No refund is required as payment is not processed until items are ready to dispatch.

So, don't count your chickens until you're pressing "Open/Close" on your machine.

And lets hope there aren't too many leeches awake at this hour buying 30 at a time to ensure that nobody gets one.

Edited by Paol0

Can anyone be kind enough to order an extra copy for me please as I don't have a credit card, they don't seem to have any other payment options? I'll of course pay for any extra costs involved...thanks!

Just put a second order through with one on it for you. I'll pm you when it arrives and we can take it from there, JB Price + Post.

This forum has given me a lot of useful information and kept me going all week, nice to hopefully be able to give something back (if it arrives).

Cheers

And lets not forget the Terms and Conditions:

JB Hi-Fi website does not hold any stock - all product is ordered from the supplier on demand. From time to time suppliers will inform us that they are no longer able to supply an ordered item. Should this occur, you will be informed as soon as possible via email, and the item will be removed from your order. Order will be voided if they contain only deleted items, and customers informed as soon as possible via email. No refund is required as payment is not processed until items are ready to dispatch.

So, don't count your chickens until you're pressing "Open/Close" on your machine.

And lets hope there aren't too many leeches awake at this hour buying 30 at a time to ensure that nobody gets one.

I just bought the 1 copy,I'm NO stinking leech :P