Sign in to follow this  
xc17ed

Ezydvd Titles And Prices

It's not too late for me. I was one of those many people that missed out on all the JB sales and pretty much any other online sale because I work all day without internet access. So to me, it's not a stupid sale. I actually like the idea of it being this late as this way the interest in it may have dwindled a bit and I may actually get copies of the movies I want rather than the movies I'm left with.

What is stupid is the fact they keep changing their prices! And the fact that my local store don't seem to have a similar price list to the one on the first post of this thread... the girl at the store I preordered at didn't put certain items on my pre-order because they weren't going to be reduced.

edit. And you better hurry to get under seige, it's the number 2 seller on ezydvd's site!!!!!

Good luck then, hope you get what you are after and some clown that thinks he is going to profit from it doesn't beat you to them.

Edit: and I was tongue in cheek about Under Siege, the day I buy any movie with that overweight Seagul in it, I know I have lost it.

Good luck then, hope you get what you are after and some clown that thinks he is going to profit from it doesn't beat you to them.

Edit: and I was tongue in cheek about Under Siege, the day I buy any movie with that overweight Seagul in it, I know I have lost it.

yeah i hope the ebayers don't beat me to it either. And I was joking about under seige too :P ....... meanwhile only 5 copies of Norbit left on dvdcrave!

You had us worried. :)

Guys

I am the owner of the EzyDVD Blacktown store, I can confirm that I should be reciving all the Paramount HD titles tomorrow (Friday), I also spoke to Universal Pictures earlier today and all going well should receive there HD stock tomorrow as well (which is most of the titles). :rolleyes:

As soon as I recieve the stock I will let you guys know (as long as we are not to busy with customers!!)

Adrian

Blacktown eh? You'd be quite famous at EzyDVD stores around the country then as they seemed to have a lot of people walking in with a leaked Blacktown pricelist ;) 2 people walked in with one to an Adelaide store while I was in there asking about the sale.

Updates on stock arrivals would be much appreciated, thanks mate.

Blacktown eh? You'd be quite famous at EzyDVD stores around the country then as they seemed to have a lot of people walking in with a leaked Blacktown pricelist ;) 2 people walked in with one to an Adelaide store while I was in there asking about the sale.

You wouldn't happen to know what's happening at the Adelaide store would you Wolfe?

Adelaide city told me that company stores can not sell before the official sale date (28/03) or unless they were told to do so. Company stores were also not to accept any preorders. Franchises could sell whenever they wanted and could take preorders. They said the only franchise store in Adelaide is Mt Barker, however Elizabeth are accepting preorders. If you can, get to Elizabeth with the BlackTown list and preorder what you want. Before they put stock out on the shelves they are putting it aside for their preorder customers in order of when they walked into the store and ordered.

EDIT: Of course, better safe than sorry, pick it up in store when the sale starts if you can. I have the items I ordered at EzyDVD also on an order at DVDCrave, so whoever ships them to me first doesn't get the order cancelled :)

Edited by Wolfe

Adelaide city told me that company stores can not sell before the official sale date (28/03) or unless they were told to do so. Company stores were also not to accept any preorders. Franchises could sell whenever they wanted and could take preorders. They said the only franchise store in Adelaide is Mt Barker, however Elizabeth are accepting preorders. If you can, get to Elizabeth with the BlackTown list and preorder what you want. Before they put stock out on the shelves they are putting it aside for their preorder customers in order of when they walked into the store and ordered.

exactly I pre-ordered Into the wild and shooter @ elizabeth store and stock will be there by mid of next week

Amazing how fast news travels, I put a bunch of those lists out the front of my store last Sunday morning and by that afternoon I was receiving phone calls from all over the place asking about the HD sale, since then had a constant stream of orders coming in (luckily I have a fair amount of stock arriving!!)

EDIT: Of course, better safe than sorry, pick it up in store when the sale starts if you can. I have the items I ordered at EzyDVD also on an order at DVDCrave, so whoever ships them to me first doesn't get the order cancelled :)

yeah I work at TTP and so can go to the store there. Strange though, I made some pre-orders on Tuesday, and wanted to preorder some more today but they wouldn't let me at first. Then I mentioned that I had already preordered and put a deposit down, and the girl then decided to let me pre-order more. However, I don't think they're getting much stock in because I had a list and for most of them she said that they weren't getting them in. And some of the discounted blacktown items weren't going to be discounted there either.

Maybe I should pull a sickie and just go to the city store at 9am! :P

Amazing how fast news travels, I put a bunch of those lists out the front of my store last Sunday morning and by that afternoon I was receiving phone calls from all over the place asking about the HD sale, since then had a constant stream of orders coming in (luckily I have a fair amount of stock arriving!!)

You still have a lot of stock left? Prepared to accept preorders from interstate dtvforum members? What time is your store manned from in the morning ;)

You still have a lot of stock left? Prepared to accept preorders from interstate dtvforum members? What time is your store manned from in the morning ;)

Have ordered reasonable quantities of most of the titles, so we should be OK, but then again its hard to predict just how many people will suddenly turn up at the store once word gets around that the stock has arrived.

But I would imagine that a lot of the interstate stores have ordered up as well (plus the web site). Just keep checking with your local stores, but if there are titles you are having no luck with give us a call (store opens at 9am). I am happy to take interstate orders but generally orders are picked up from the store, but maybe something can be arranged?

Have ordered reasonable quantities of most of the titles, so we should be OK, but then again its hard to predict just how many people will suddenly turn up at the store once word gets around that the stock has arrived.

But I would imagine that a lot of the interstate stores have ordered up as well (plus the web site). Just keep checking with your local stores, but if there are titles you are having no luck with give us a call (store opens at 9am). I am happy to take interstate orders but generally orders are picked up from the store, but maybe something can be arranged?

What are some price range of boxsets?

It's after 9am............... any news yet?????

Anyone noticed any of their pre-order titles showing as "No longer available" in the pending order status screen ?

The following titles are for me :(

Terminator 2 - Judgment Day (HD DVD)

Fugitive, The (1993) (HD DVD)

Bullitt (HD DVD)

Anyone noticed any of their pre-order titles showing as "No longer available" in the pending order status screen ?

The following titles are for me :(

Terminator 2 - Judgment Day (HD DVD)

Fugitive, The (1993) (HD DVD)

Bullitt (HD DVD)

As has been stated 1000 times before.. the pending order status screen shows the status of the entire website, not just your order.. so i'd say that yours has been allocated, but to everyone else, its 'no longer available'...

I had some $4.92 titles in my cart, which then changed to 'no longer available' but now they're listed as pending..

Well Macquarie Franchise is not having a sale. Just called them and they are still saying it's 28th March.

Pitt street sale has started - BUT they have very limted stock. basically the following: most harry potters, deer hunter, good shepard, frighteners, unforgiven, bullitt, corpse bride, apollo 13, and up until I went there they had one copy of transformers .

They are awaiting new stock whcih should arrive in next week, but their pricing policy is in place.

I just want to personally thank the triple faced back stabbing judas who managed to put 36 (of teh best) titles behind the counter. Very noble. Thanks :D:D

Honestly, I would have done the same, and on the plus side none of them were duplicates - I checked. But you do have a copy of Norbit, you sad lonely person:D

Honestly, I would have done the same, and on the plus side none of them were duplicates - I checked. But you do have a copy of Norbit, you sad lonely person:D

he/she aint done until he/she has secured a copy of Nacho Libre :) .... the running double :)

Edited by biot

As has been stated 1000 times before.. the pending order status screen shows the status of the entire website, not just your order.. so i'd say that yours has been allocated, but to everyone else, its 'no longer available'...

1000 times ? Really ? ;)

Thanks for the info though, I figured that might have been the case, but it still looks a little disconcerting.

1000 times ? Really ? ;)

Thanks for the info though, I figured that might have been the case, but it still looks a little disconcerting.

Hehe.

I've added it to my sig as 'subliminal information' for people.

I think with the way online sales being going there going to be a bit of stock left at ezydvd, I know I have picked up everything I needed from online except maybe one or two.

So thankful I dont have to beat through any crowds early morning on the 28th ! :)

Hehe.

I've added it to my sig as 'subliminal information' for people.

down the bottom you might have a community service announcement "DVDCrave : Norbit - Stock Levels Low" :)

down the bottom you might have a community service announcement "DVDCrave : Norbit - Stock Levels Low" :)

there's ACTUALLY 1 COPY left...

which means that 5 people MUST have ordered NORBIT yesterday...

or worse..

1 PERSON ORDERED 5 COPIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)