Ezydvd Titles And Prices

I just picked up about 6 titles so someone will buy them.

Is the version of T2 the Theatrical? It's run time on the back is the theatrical run time so I put it back. Was thinking of the German version anyway.

G'day momaw

The local version of T2 contains the Director's Cut but the packaging incorrectly indicates the shorter running time of the Theatrical version. I've only watched the first 5 minutes but the menu states Director's Cut.

Cheers

Daniel

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just been to EZY in Northland Preston, Vic. The sale is on. They have 20+ titles and the only Hero Box set.

Was there yesterday and their range was pretty boring. Certinaly not as big as someone had said. They clamied that they had moved their Bluray section to accomodat ethe HD dvd sale...Bluray was stil lthere in the same place and as big as ever.

how so?

one of the city stores is reducing 'some' prices already .........just a few $$ now...

... but I think next week .. once they've been sitting unsold... a few more will have a few more $$ shaved off.

(dont want to mention titles or prices - otherwise there might be a small stampede to all the other stores)

Was there yesterday and their range was pretty boring. Certinaly not as big as someone had said. They clamied that they had moved their Bluray section to accomodat ethe HD dvd sale...Bluray was stil lthere in the same place and as big as ever.

From memory they have got these movies today

fast and furious

FNF (Tokyo drift)

2 fast 2 furious

Blazing Saddle,

Dirty Dozen,

T2,

Total Recall,

Hero season 1,

V for Vendetta

Polar Express,

all HP movies

Next

World Trade Centre

Kingdom

Chronical of Riddicks and Pitch Black

Mummy

Mummy return

Red Dragon

Perfect Storm

Enter the dragon

Black rain

Babel

Carlito's way

Disturbia,

dream girls

inside man

troy

smokin aces

good sheperd

Lethal weapon 1, 2

Superman return

Superman movie

Superman 2

Departed

Blood diamond

Bourne supermacy

Bourne identity

Born on the Fourth of July

Children of Man

Daylight

Blacksnake moan

Hot Fuzz

Holiday

The game

Deer Hunter

Evan Almighty

Dragon Heart

Knock up

Leaving Las Vegas

Manchurian Candidates

Mercury Rising

Miami Vice

Mighty Heart

Poseidon

Shaun of dead

Ray

Top gun

Van Helsing

Water World

Under Siege

Stardust

There may be a few more I missing.

Edited by jliang70

double post.

also

star dust

Edited by jliang70

:lol: sorry that was just a funny question....

erm can i ask why? The ezydvd stock level system isnt the best at giving correct availablility particularly in customer order status windows. IM not sure if it means its no longer available to shiip or jsut no longer available to purchase.

The local version of T2 contains the Director's Cut but the packaging incorrectly indicates the shorter running time of the Theatrical version. I've only watched the first 5 minutes but the menu states Director's Cut.

This makes me :D

Yep, the local version has the gory bit where Sarah removes the chip from his skull :)

But IMHO only on a par with the picture quality of the Extreme Edition when upscaled with the XE1... Still waiting on the final report of the German version released next week - hoping the advanced review on avsforum was wrong...

Guest techo_freak
Has anyone else had all of their orders dissapear completely? Not in pending or shipped?

That was happening last night, fingers crossed that it means they are processing your order!

All mine were shipped today after being processed last night.

Does T2 look good?

For an early 90s movie, it looks pretty good to me. I skipped forward to a daytime outdoors scene (where the T1000 shows up at the Connors residence) and the detail in the picture was incredible.

Despite buying this at full price on release day and not yet having watched it (I'm lucky to watch one movie a week at the moment), I'm still pleased with my purchase. If you can get it for < $10, go for it!