Best Blu-ray Deal In Oz?

The other 5 titles from Blu ray Australia was for Sharp, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic and Pioneer stand alone players purchased before 31/12/2007

I got my 3 from Sharp yesterday, and contacted Markitforce about the other 5, and got put on to a voice mail box saying they hoped to send out the backlog of redemption by mid Feb.

• 4 weeks later...

Bought my first blu ray player yesterday. Thought I scored a good deal, getting the BDHP20X for $499 catalog price from Bing Lee. Its kind of an impulse buy but been thinking of getting one for awhile now. Then I started reading stuff on the forums! Haha, should have been the reverse. Fortunately I was able to convince the lady to sell interest free! Dont think the manager of the joint was too happy.

Anyway, the current store catalog states that there are 3 free movies with the player. The sticker on the box and the bonus movie leaflet states that the offer has expired 31-Dec-2007. Do I have any claim here, since advertisement is incorrect? Will give them call later to confirm.

Off to Jaycar too to get an HDMI cable. Couldnt justify spending $65 on an HDMI cable yesterday.