Samsung Lcd Promo List Your Price Here For Sale

Hi Peter, i'm interested. Couple of quick Q's:

How much use has it seen?

What condition is it in?

It's white?

Cheers...

Hi,

I actually got 2 of them, 1 white & 1 black, the black one never been used, still in seal box, the white one has been put in the bedroom but don't use much, about 1/2 hr per day will be the most, u can pick on which one u interest in & we can work from there

Cheers

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I actually got 2 of them, 1 white & 1 black, the black one never been used, still in seal box, the white one has been put in the bedroom but don't use much, about 1/2 hr per day will be the most, u can pick on which one u interest in & we can work from there

Cheers

I'm thinking of the white one. Can you give me a call? 0434 305 357

Cheers...

i'm interested in the black one if you were looking to get rid of both of them....obviously paulk got in first if you only want to sell one....

will pm contact details...

cheers

Hi,

Cheers

Hey Pete, i was thinking of grabbing a new 32" sammy this weekend. Are yours still for sale?

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 months later...