Samsung Lcd Promo List Your Price Here For Sale

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be selling mine for $600 when I get it...just playing the waiting game for now.

Someone else may have one for sale before mine arrives but at least you know. PM me if interested down the track.

cheers

Brad

if you were in Cairns I would be seriously interested. :(

What colour is it by the way?

Edited by Elmo1

My 19" Samsung LCD arrived yesterday. They seem to be selling on eBay at the moment for about $400 so I'll let mine go for $300. I'm in Brisbane. pm if interested.

i would be interested in this if you were in Cairns. :(

i would be interested in this if you were in Cairns. :(

I can probably post is there. My office shares a wall with the post office. That's where it came to, I'm sure they wouldn't mind re-sending it. I'll try to stop in there on Monday and get a price.

I can probably post is there. My office shares a wall with the post office. That's where it came to, I'm sure they wouldn't mind re-sending it. I'll try to stop in there on Monday and get a price.

sure. We'll see how it pans out for price and we'll go from there. Let me know how you go.

I will be selling mine for $600 when I get it...just playing the waiting game for now.

Those selling on Ebay are nearly all reconditioned with a 1 (ONE) year warranty, don't devalue these brand new sets with 3 (THREE) years warranty.

They are worth at least $800 for a 26 inch set, end of story!.

Unless you are financially up the creek, of course.

Edited by colindale

last chance, before i am gonna use it

Cairns 26" black unopened $770~ cash pickup

PM me if you are interested.

let me know if you'll consider $600. (I was really wanting a white one if I bought one of these)

Those selling on Ebay are nearly all reconditioned with a 1 (ONE) year warranty, don't devalue these brand new sets with 3 (THREE) years warranty.

They are worth at least $800 for a 26 inch set, end of story!.

Unless you are financially up the creek, of course.

You want to send over to Perth ? I'll pay $100 for freight

BTW never notice the recon part on the ones on ebay did you see it in description ?

You want to send over to Perth ? I'll pay $100 for freight

BTW never notice the recon part on the ones on ebay did you see it in description ?

Read the FINE print, if they say one year warranty, it's a recon!.

""As factory second all items have been tested and completed with all accessories, any errors or missing parts in the item is unintentional.""!.

All products are factory seconds unless stated otherwise.!!!

Edited by colindale

My LA19R71BX just arrived. Was going to use it as a 19" LCD moniter but I'm short for cash lately and am thinking of buying a Wii for Brawl. Looking to sell or possibly trade for Wii. Any offers welcome.

(available Sydney pickup)

VGA ovecourse
Input & Output(Back) RF Input 1

Component(Y/Pb/Pr) 1

S-Video 1

Headphone 1

Composite(AV) 1

HDMI 1

PC input (D-sub) N/A

Video Monitor out, L/R N/A

Optical sound out N/A

RS232C (for Service only) N/A

These are the inputs and outputs. So where is the VGA?