Samsung Lcd Promo List Your Price Here For Sale

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest litzsurfer
anyone selling one up on the sunshine coast or brissy

Hey Bushranger,

I have a white one that arrived 2 days ago if you are interested.

$750

I am in Caloundra

Cheers

LItzsurfer

Guest Daddo
Hi all. I have just received my Black 26" LCD. Brand new & unopened - asking $750. Can pick-up evenings in North Ryde NSW, or during business hours at Crows Nest NSW (near North Sydney). Please PM if interested or if any queries.

Thanks,

Cameron

UPDATE: SOLD :)

$800....ok bit expensive, $750 then anyone interested pick up from sydney close to CBD (potts point) Model LA26R71BDX (not WDX as previously written by mistake)

Cheers!

Hi,

Anyone after the Samsung LA26R71BDX unopened brand new! It is waiting at the post office for me right now, will have it in my hands for someone who is interested on wednesday.

Im in sydney city area (Potts Point).

Asking $800.

Pick it up from me and see that its in perfect unopened condition!

PM me,

Cheers :rolleyes:

Edited by jacob2325

Lordvader,

Could you please list the model and where in Melb you are?

Also what is the warranty on the TV and can it be transferred to my name?

Thanks

Hey all.

Got my 26" black LCD still in the box. If anyone in the Melbourne area is interested, I would like about $700 (also willing to deliver if nearby, or meet on neutral territory :) ).

PM if interested :)

Lordvader,

Could you please list the model and where in Melb you are?

Also what is the warranty on the TV and can it be transferred to my name?

Thanks

Hi Notrya.

I live in the norther suburbs (past Preston), but work in Burwood (eastern suburbs), so I've got most of the area covered :)

I'll get back to you on the model number (but it should be the same one as everyone else's which is LA26R71BDX), and I'm fairly certain it would already come with a manufacturer's warranty (haven't opened the box though, so not sure what papers it comes with).

Thanks...

In terms of warranty, if i do need to make a warranty claim, I will usually need to show a proof of purchase. In this case how do i make a warranty claim?

If you (or anyone else on this forum) can clarify this for me, then we have a deal.

Hi Notrya.

I live in the norther suburbs (past Preston), but work in Burwood (eastern suburbs), so I've got most of the area covered :)

I'll get back to you on the model number (but it should be the same one as everyone else's which is LA26R71BDX), and I'm fairly certain it would already come with a manufacturer's warranty (haven't opened the box though, so not sure what papers it comes with).

It does have a warranty, the letter that is sent with the tv with your post address on the front says to retain this letter for warranty. So it should be as simple as ringing up and then faxing a copy of that letter to them if you want to make a claim.

:rolleyes:

Good question ...

Anyone ?

According to Samsung warranty information, the warranty ceases if the product is sold at auction.

Considering this TV was a "free" tv (hence no receipt), and being used as a "gift", not sure how that pans out ...

Confirmed.

Just got off the phone with samsung (geeze that takes a while), and provided you have a copy of the delivery docket, and the original confirmation email, any warranty claim would be fine :)

Copied from another post

Hi jaffa_cree - I emailed Justin in Samsung Promotions after I received my free TV and enquired about registering it and what to do if I sold it to a friend and this is what he replied with - I've cut and pasted below the relevant bits from his email reply to me;

"You should be able to register your warranty online/mail using the enclosed

letter as a proof of purchase since you did not purchase it. If you are

unable to, kindly contact Samsung Customer Care to obtain assistance on how

you may do so.

If you wish to sell it to a friend, I would suggest writing an authorization

letter to provide your friend with, as proof that you have received the TV

as part of a promotion, and are selling it to a friend."

Hope this helps - that's all he told me.

Cheers

powerman1

Hi everyone,

I've been a long time reader of this site but never signed up.

Ive been reading through this thread and tried to pm a few people but it won't let me. Presumably because i just registered???

Oh well.

I'm looking at either a 19" or 26" for 300 - 700 respectively.

if anyones got one in Melbourne send me an email to cbrendan (at) bigpond.net.au

thanks guys

im after a 26inch LCD if anyone wants one to sell an unopened set

im in melb (nth west)... pls PM me, cheers!

I will be selling mine for $600 when I get it...just playing the waiting game for now.

Someone else may have one for sale before mine arrives but at least you know. PM me if interested down the track.

cheers

Brad