Samsung Lcd Promo List Your Price Here For Sale

Hi All,

I believe quite a few of you guys might be getting your free 19" or 26" LCD TV due to the Samsung promo. If you do not have use for it and would like to sell it to recoup back some cost of the LCD please list your price here. I am after one and I'm sure others here will be interested as well. Please list your model and the price you are willing to sell it. Please be reasonable with the price.

PS: It might be advantage for those who list it first since, might get a better price before the other list it (remember supply and demand)

Thanks,

Andy

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just letting you know the price seems a bit too high.

Model 26" model

Location Melbourne

Price $800

Unfortunately I do not have this with me because I've sold this already for the price. got the TV last week and sold it off on monday without much problem. So I'm not sure about the $850 tag is being too high or not. After all this is a still a pretty good price for something which is ~$1195 rrp IMO. Lowest I've seen is $885 for one of these at digicentre in VIC.

• 4 weeks later...

For everyone's information - I have just looked at completed auctions on Ebay - most are for factory seconds and have finished around the $700 mark - these are from the same seller and have another $88 postage on top.

I have just bought my 46" F8 today (hopefully it'll be in stock sooner rather than later) and registered for the 26" this evening. Presumably it will be available in the next few weeks. I have just looked at completed auctions on Ebay - most are for factory seconds and have finished around the $700 mark.

Model: 26" Black

Price: $800

Model: 26" Black

Price: I'm happy to take the price you want to pay for the item (reasonable offer), less, say 5% (will give you the benefit of me not being charged eBay seller fees)

By the way, the LCD is still sealed, I wont be opening the box