Samsung Lcd Promo List Your Price Here For Sale

Hi All,

I believe quite a few of you guys might be getting your free 19" or 26" LCD TV due to the Samsung promo. If you do not have use for it and would like to sell it to recoup back some cost of the LCD please list your price here. I am after one and I'm sure others here will be interested as well. Please list your model and the price you are willing to sell it. Please be reasonable with the price.

PS: It might be advantage for those who list it first since, might get a better price before the other list it (remember supply and demand)

Thanks,

Andy

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just letting you know the price seems a bit too high.

Model 26" model

Location Melbourne

Price $800

Unfortunately I do not have this with me because I've sold this already for the price. got the TV last week and sold it off on monday without much problem. So I'm not sure about the $850 tag is being too high or not. After all this is a still a pretty good price for something which is ~$1195 rrp IMO. Lowest I've seen is $885 for one of these at digicentre in VIC.

• 4 weeks later...

For everyone's information - I have just looked at completed auctions on Ebay - most are for factory seconds and have finished around the $700 mark - these are from the same seller and have another $88 postage on top.

I have just bought my 46" F8 today (hopefully it'll be in stock sooner rather than later) and registered for the 26" this evening. Presumably it will be available in the next few weeks. I have just looked at completed auctions on Ebay - most are for factory seconds and have finished around the $700 mark.

Model: 26" Black

Price: $800

Model: 26" Black

Price: I'm happy to take the price you want to pay for the item (reasonable offer), less, say 5% (will give you the benefit of me not being charged eBay seller fees)

By the way, the LCD is still sealed, I wont be opening the box

Anyone selling their 19" screen, might be interested will upgrade the tv in my van (caravan)

does the 19" have an sd turner or no tuner at all?

Edited by Ali AR
Item I have is sealed, never opened. 26" Black - The new box has been sitting in my office for a few days now, so what about say $790 delivered.

First to PM me has first option

Cheers

price is now $775 delivered, brand new, unopened

would anyone like it ?

Final Price I'm authorized by my wife to sell for is $750 delivered (any less and we are probably best using it as a second TV)

I cant go any lower so pick yourself up a good deal, first PM has first option, and your welcome to call me to discuss

Kind Regards

For Sale: Black 26" Samsung LCD.

Adelaide. Pick up only.

Adelaide, SA.

Have not received it yet though...

Edited by Serpeant
Just heads up, I purchased the Samsung 26inch TV before xmas for $827 new from The Good Guys Caseldine in QLD

You can have mine in South Brisbane for $830, and you don't have to "haggle". or drive to the North side!.

For Sale: Black 26" Samsung LCD.

Adelaide. Pick up only.

Adelaide, SA.

Have not received it yet though...

You need to post a price my friend :)

As you haven't, I'll dive in with an offer of $700...cash waiting.

I only just sent the application for free LCD 26" so its gonna be awhile till I get it.

Hopefully Samsungs stock has improved and it will only take the 6-8 weeks as stated.

I havent decided if I will keep it but you can PM me if ur interested.

If I do decide to sell, I wont open and we can talk pricing when Ive got it.

26" LCD Black

Sydney - near Parramatta.

Hi,

Anyone after the Samsung LA26R71WDX unopened brand new! It is waiting at the post office for me right now, will have it in my hands for someone who is interested on wednesday.

Im in sydney city area (Potts Point).

Asking $800.

Pick it up from me and see that its in perfect unopened condition!

PM me,

Cheers :rolleyes: