Sign in to follow this  
jsturner

For Sale - Xbox 360 Hd Dvd Drive

It is very possible so don't get too upset about it. Generally Forums are not a good place to sell your staff unless you are willing to sell them well below market price say 50% in most cases. not because they don't worth it but because people are very knowledgeable and is generally looking for a bargin.

Well said Stan. If you want to sell something here, it's best to make the deal as attractive as possible as we are all quite informed. Otherwise just stick to eBay. Having said that, I was recently flamed (badly!! :lol: ) by some forum members (also had just as many supporters) for asking for an Aus PS3 at a similar discount. Seems it's different strokes for different folks. :blink:

Anyway, GL with the sale. Drop the price a little if you want a sale here (I personally think $110 + postage would be reasonable, my 2 cents). That's IMHO, so don't flame me. :( Otherwise eBay is your friend.

I would go with E-Bay. They are currently going for Between $150 - $200, depending on how many HD-DVD's are with the unit. As for JB having them for $170... Not true, according to the Bondi store person I spoke to this morning.

These are sold new for $170 and come with King Kong HDDVD... $170 for a used one without the free movie, is a total rip.

You should expect $100 max for it. especialy without the KK dvd...

lol, proof or STFU. i hate people that come here just talking absolute BS trying to scam and rip people off.

lol, proof or STFU. i hate people that come here just talking absolute BS trying to scam and rip people off.

agree... and in part trying to force/pressure/whatever someone into selling an item at really well under

what its currently worth. someone sold an add on for 170 in another thread here without much trouble at all .....and

only just very recently.

Edited by ledge

You can buy a brand new one around that price at some shops.

where at buddy?.. ill give em a call.

Edited by ledge

Calm down, I think the original price was a rip aswell. Because its been used and it wasnt even going to come with the HD DVD that comes with it. I know ive heard many people go around and do some bargaining and getting them AROUND that price. Remember I said AROUND that price.

im guessing it has sold guys, as there is only 1 on ebay and it already has a bid for $160 with 2 movies.

$60 pffft..

Hasn't sold yet, auction finishes on sunday.

Don't know where you are looking on ebay but i just looked and there's about 10 of them for sale.

I looked around Perth and Sydney over Xmas/NY and saw very few of them in the shops, and all were selling around $250...

I just spent the day, out of curiosity, doing a ring around and price match.... Best I could do after ringing: JB (Bondi + 2 others), EB, Myer, Target, BigW, HN, Kmart and another game shop I can't remember the name of, was $244 from BigW. Guy at Big W said they once had it on special for $198. Anyone know where to get them cheaper, please let me know.

JB in Sydney CBD had them marked at $215 within the last week or so. You might be able to negotiate them down a bit further.