Sign in to follow this  
jsturner

For Sale - Xbox 360 Hd Dvd Drive

I just spent the day, out of curiosity, doing a ring around and price match.... Best I could do after ringing: JB (Bondi + 2 others), EB, Myer, Target, BigW, HN, Kmart and another game shop I can't remember the name of, was $244 from BigW. Guy at Big W said they once had it on special for $198. Anyone know where to get them cheaper, please let me know.

JB in Sydney CBD had them marked at $215 within the last week or so. You might be able to negotiate them down a bit further.

Will be upgrading to an XE1 tommorrow night so if anyone is interested in the add on for the 360. Includes the remote that came with it, original box and receipt for warranty (at Big W).

Hoping for $170 + postage however all offers considered. If no bites here will be off to ebay on the weekend.

Please PM if interested or email anthonywardley at gmail.com

I just spent the day, out of curiosity, doing a ring around and price match.... Best I could do after ringing: JB (Bondi + 2 others), EB, Myer, Target, BigW, HN, Kmart and another game shop I can't remember the name of, was $244 from BigW. Guy at Big W said they once had it on special for $198. Anyone know where to get them cheaper, please let me know.

I don't think you will get the best price over the phone. I tried once to get a few places like JB-HIFI and others to give me a there best price over price. But all I got was there retail price. Most places will quote you there retail or sales price over the phone. They never give you a discounted price because you are not physically in the sh9op and they know they will probably never see you anyway to make the sale. On the other hand if you go to a JB-HIFI hifi store. I know they give great discounts if you talk to the sales staff and negotiate a deal instore.

$170 would be an excellent price...but the best I have seen was the $198 I paid for mine from Big W here in Melbourne....last time i saw one in JBs they were $220ish