Sign in to follow this  
Chesty

Planet Terror

Planet Terror was much more entertaining than Death Proof - Death Proof didn't really have a point, and the ending was crap plus the female characters were annoying. That stupid Kiwi chick and her black lesbian friend irritated the **** out of me, I wanted to see Kurt Russell kill them.

Sorry, I know there are a lot of people who idolise any crap that Tarratino makes, but seriously nothing was more boring this year than Death Proof. The retro look was not cool, the style of the movie was not cool - Tarratino was trying too hard, yet again.

Puh-lease Tarratino, quit while you are so far behind...

Death Proof is a massive pile of steaming dog turd. If I wanted to watch 3 or 4 women talk crap for and hour and a half I would watch 3 episodes of Sex in the City. And why he would let a stuntwomen (Zoe the kiwi) actually act in a movie is beyond me. I am sure she is a great at stunts but cannot act for Sh*t. And I am/was a Tarantino fan. Of Pulp fiction, Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bill anyway
Death Proof was average, but it was what it was and it did that well.
Death Proof didn't really have a point, and the ending was crap plus the female characters were annoying. That stupid Kiwi chick and her black lesbian friend irritated the **** out of me, I wanted to see Kurt Russell kill them.

Ok I had the pleasure of watching these 2 on the weekend. Its pretty much agreed Planet Terror was liked. I thought it was great but it seems most didnt think much of Death Proof. For me the only fault was that he spent too long on both groups of girls with the girl talk scenes. That is my only criticism, other than that I thought it was great. The ending for me also was very fitting. The cars were great as was the carnage. I watched it with my wife and she loved it too.

Got to see the grindhouse experience at the cinema, PT i liked , but didn't think much of DP. The best part was the fake trailers , i was spewin' that they didn't include these on the dvd's.

Got to see the grindhouse experience at the cinema, PT i liked , but didn't think much of DP. The best part was the fake trailers , i was spewin' that they didn't include these on the dvd's.

Agreed, although at least we got to see Machete!!

Oi!!! Phil when you going to start watching some decent movies mate :P

Nothing wrong with Planet Terror.

rather watch the Eagles mate.........

or Celine :)

You'd rather watch celine dion then planet terror.

Its official mate, youve lost it.

you aint got no vinegar on your chips son ;)

You'd rather watch celine dion then planet terror.

Its official mate, youve lost it.

you aint got no vinegar on your chips son ;)

I know D Train, I was as surprised as you that Yorac was a Celine Dion fan. Never would of picked it. :P

It's ok mate, my heart will go on

:lol: near far and wherever you are. ;)

I know D Train, I was as surprised as you that Yorac was a Celine Dion fan. Never would of picked it. :P

The easy listening crowd are taking over. :P

The Aus release of Planet Terror has an option in the special features for the 'clean version', it has all the aged film look removed and looks very nice in HD.

Hakka.