Sign in to follow this  
P.Archer

Sony Bravia- Bonus Ps3 Offer

Personally, i'm not sure since it was a week ago and i spoke to like 5 ppl in the same day. Just call the promotions department up (the same number provided to us when we first signed up...1800 something). Address your concern and ask to speak to someone you can complain to about the situation. Tell them that you already spoke to Sony Help centre and they were no help.

Hopefully, they'll transfer to the right place. Once there, immediately ask to speak with a supervisor and explain everything to them and complain. Ask them for a compensation and they'll say no...also use the "i've been a sony customer for 10 years and have been satisfied right till this ordeal and that you don't want to buy any more Sony products". When they still say no (LOLL), ask them if they can at least offer some sort of voucher to satisfy a customer with a sony product. Mention..."So in you're power, can't you give me a voucher to like SonyStyle ;) as personal compensation". Then they'll hopefully offer it :S

Good luck

Good news! I called the promotion line today. They advise they have just received an influx of 1500 units. Mine should be shipped tomorrow.

Good news! I called the promotion line today. They advise they have just received an influx of 1500 units. Mine should be shipped tomorrow.

are those 1500 units that they have recieved the playstation 3's that are being sent to the 12th of may email receivers?

are those 1500 units that they have recieved the playstation 3's that are being sent to the 12th of may email receivers?

I'm not sure, but I got the 12th of May email. Maybe there are more that 1500 people still waiting.

I'm not sure, but I got the 12th of May email. Maybe there are more that 1500 people still waiting.

Just as indication, which date was your application processed? From knowledge, allocation is based on that.

Edited by slix

Sony LCD Purchase Date: 26th Dec 2007

Sony LCD Receive Date: 27th Feb 2008

PS3 Claim Sent: 01 Mar 2008

PS3 Packed and Ready for Shipment: 02 May 2008

PS3 Receive Date: Sometime next week

Total Wait time: 4.5 months.

Call up to make sure your PS3's ship in this batch. I should had called last time round. They prioritise yourPS3 package when you call and drill them.

Why did you wait till 1st March to send in the form? Really it is only 2 Months Wait. Take off 28 Business days and it is roughly only 2 weeks over due.

I bought my 40"X on 28th Dec, sent form in 3rd Jan and had my PS3 by the end of Jan start of Feb.

At least most people got their PS3's. The Samsung people are still waiting for their 19" TV's.

Edited by giveway

Why did you wait till 1st March to send in the form? Really it is only 2 Months Wait. Take off 28 Business days and it is roughly only 2 weeks over due.

?

You mean why did I wait 3 days to post the claim? Did you send your claim 1 hr after getting your TV home?

Anyway glad, it is all over...nearly. Hope I don't get a faulty PS3 like some members posting in this thread. A GTA 4 PS3 pack would be awesome.

Can't wait till next week.

Just spoke to the hotline.

They are waiting for a shipment to come in on 12 May 2008 so I should expect delviery "mid to late May".

Didn't want to get too angry as I was calling at work.

I purchased my TV on 28 December 2007.

This sucks.

Sony LCD Purchase Date: 18th Jan 2008

Sony LCD Receive Date: 28th Feb 2008

PS3 Claim Sent: 3rd Mar 2008

PS3 Packed and Ready for Shipment: No Idea

PS3 Receive Date: Not Yet

Total Wait time: 2 months since claim sent

ill probably call them sometime soon as i also received the 12th of may email but i dont know if im in this batch of ps3's or in the next one

Still waiting too. Purchased 13/1.

A few of us on here are in the same boat, many after being promised a screen shortly after purchase.

Its been a stuff up on many levels.

And... still waiting (for the PS3). The TV has been received however. Slow...

Still waiting too. Purchased 13/1.

A few of us on here are in the same boat, many after being promised a screen shortly after purchase.

Its been a stuff up on many levels.

And... still waiting (for the PS3). The TV has been received however. Slow...

Any one get theirs today?

My mate just got his this morning

Any one get theirs today?

My mate just got his this morning

Got mine Saturday morning, finally...

Got mine today!!! I received a call from mum @ home who told me a big parcel from Sony arrived. So ecstatic to get home and crack down on some experimenting and gaming!...after I get home from uni @ 8pm :(. All my subjects are crammed in today so i'm trying to be as patient as possible. Also it's about time they sent it...and I was hoping to receive it end of next week.

Hope everyone else gets theirs very soon!

Sony LCD Purchase Date: 26th Dec 2007

Sony LCD Receive Date: 27th Feb 2008

PS3 Claim Sent: 01 Mar 2008

PS3 Packed and Ready for Shipment: 02 May 2008

PS3 Receive Date: 05 May 2008

Total Promotion Wait time: 4.5 months.

Very happy camper. 4.5 months of waiting for the transaction to conclude. Let's hope it doesn't blow up when I switch it on.

All the people who have recieved theirs in the past few days, did you guys get the 12th of may email or did you call sony and complain cause i still havent received mine yet.

just to clarify, when did you guys send in your redemption??

I can say that my redemption was sent in start of march and according to them, it was processed on the 5th of march.

I rang up today... turns out they never got my envelope with receipt and serial number :/

now gotta fax it in and hope they accept it

All the people who have recieved theirs in the past few days, did you guys get the 12th of may email or did you call sony and complain cause i still havent received mine yet.

Guy at work got his.

He got the may 12 email and hadnt made any complaints.

With the smh putting that story out yesterday I bet Sony wished that they had been a couple of days quicker.

I received mine today after purchasing my TV on December 31st and receiving the TV in late February, I got the 12th of May email and my redemption claim was processed on March 5th. A long wait for the TV and the PS3 - whilst I like some of Sony products, I won't be buying anything else from them that involves any type of redemption claim. I think it goes along the lines of "Fool me once....."

TV Purchased 16/1/2008

TV Received 25/2/08

Serial Sent 26/2/08

PS3 Received 6/5/08 :)

I did receive the 12th of May email and I didn't complain so I wasn't expecting this for another week or so.

I'm just relieved that the wait is now over.

BTW The PS3 is awesome

GregB

Edited by gregb

Got mine today. I received the 12th May email so was surprised to see it today. Can't wait to get home to fire it up.