Sign in to follow this  
redgsr

Anyone Buying A Bravia Who Doesn't Want The Ps3?

Hi

i am based in brisbane. I have purchased a high def sony tv today. I want to off load my playstation 3. New in box. never opened. $500 can be either pick up in person or i can drop it off to south brisbane only.

0431 293 409

thanks

Hi

i am based in brisbane. I have purchased a high def sony tv today. I want to off load my playstation 3. New in box. never opened. $500 can be either pick up in person or i can drop it off to south brisbane only.

0431 293 409

thanks

Hi

0431 293 409

thanks

I am not even after one of these units seriously...I have my good old Dual core Pentium PC with Nvidia GeForce 8 graphics card with 21' LCD monitor that I use to play my PC games and I have a BD player...

I am just laying down the basic facts....like it or not they are facts!!

BTW, it's ok to save some $$$ when buying items....but over paying for items when they can be bought for cheaper, is sheer stupidity!

P.S....I love this thread!

Facts, are you talking about facts, don't know where you got them from? You are obviously a deranged PC owner who has seen the price of his possession drop so much and can't accecpt the reality and now trying to simulate that with the PS3.

Or is it maybe that some people are simply jealous because they don't have one and have to buy them.

Are you comparing your PC with a PS3 for games? Well that's the best comparison I've ever heard since the PS3 was released.

Prices drop all the time but it will be a while before it gets to the price that you wish for and unfortuntely wish is all you can do at the moment. I have the feeling that you do want it just that you can't afford it at the moment and try to take advantage of the situation. Fortunately the people here aren't as silly as you are hoping they are. If you are smart enough like you said you are then you only have to look at the prices of Nintendo and Xbox360, or are you going to tell me that you can get Wii for $200 or the Xbox for $300, too :lol:

You are the one that needs to get back to reality.

Well I like how people like to tell other people they have a lot to learn, yet can't see it for themselves :lol:

Like you I'm beginning to enjoy this thread, too :lol:

Edited by intoHDtv

just so people know, quite a few people have started recieving their ps3s (as early as the 9th)

I'm on the northern beaches in sydney and if anyone around this area wants to sell their unopened PS3 please send me a pm or call 0416225458.

Happy to pay $500

Cheers

I'm on the northern beaches in sydney and if anyone around this area wants to sell their unopened PS3 please send me a pm or call 0416225458.

Happy to pay $500

Cheers

that's a fair price :)

Hi all,

I'm from Adelaide and am willing to purchase a new, unopened PS3 for $450 (I'll pick it up locally).

PM me if you're willing to offload at that price,

Enjoy everyone, and take it easy guys!

Attention: ADELAIDE users

I am interested in offloading my PS3 for$500. PM me if you are interested.

I will be offloading mine as soon as it comes in from redemption - i'll be looking for $400.

There are some pretty decent prices going on here, I think the bargain shoppers will be happy!

Yeah, well I bought that Pioneer the other week, and I have my 360, so I'm essentially looking at picking it up for BR and the few exclusives it has.

If anyone in Sydney wants to offload their unopened PS3 for $470 cash by face to face exchange, please let me know.

You went with the Pioneer? Nice one.

I'm still waiting for the Panasonic or Sony to come back in stock.

The Pioneer DVR 550XS that is. The one I was talking about when whatsisface was saying you could pick up a new PS3 at retail for $2.50. Between that (nice upscaling on it, too) and the 360 having a bunch of games already I'm really looking at a couple of games at best plus BR for the PS3 now..

Right, sorry. Which TV did you end up going for?

46" Samsung M81. I was interested in the F81s but there seems to be a few too many bugs floating around on that model still, and supply is a bit poor. Got it for 3k +200 for the extra 2 years warranty.

It's a nice panel, really.

i am looking at getting a ps3 was going to import but if someone here in wolloongong area wants to sell theres i would be interested at fair price thanx

If anyone in Sydney wants to offload their unopened PS3 for $400 cash by face to face exchange, please let me know.

Great price dude, someone in Sydney should jump on that :)

Great price dude, someone in Sydney should jump on that :)

Just opened my Bonus PS3.. :rolleyes: man, it is amazing...

I want another one at $400 in Sydney if people want to sell it..

Hey Guys

If anyone is interested in selling their PS3 in Sydney please PM me.

Fred

ill be interested in buying ps3 in sydney also for $400-$450 i think is very reasonable

let me know if you want to sell.

i can pick up from anywhere!

Hi

I am in Perth and is interested in a PS3. If anyone is interested in offloading their PS3, PM me with an offer. Thanks.

Yep, another Sydney user. If anyone wants to sell their unopened PS3 for 400 plus paypal fees get in touch via PM.....

You need at least 5 posts for the PM to work :)