Sign in to follow this  
redgsr

Anyone Buying A Bravia Who Doesn't Want The Ps3?

At the end of the day we all try to get something for the best price we can or what we feel it is worth to us, nothing wrong with that. :D

do it elsewhere, not here, don't try and RIP fellow members here off, that's all it is for those who know nothing about ps3's so there is something wrong about it. i sell stuff on ebay, but i keep that separate from scamming here, pi$$ off to Nigeria then scam here

$350 unopened. $300 opened. Adelaide Pickup. PM me once you have received it.

I feel this is a fair offer. If you don't, don't sell it. If you're happy to get rid of it and recoup some costs from the tv, PM me for a quick and easy sale. I've got a relatively new tv and so I am looking for a Blu-ray or HD-DVD player, not interested in reselling it. Enjoying my 360 for games and only want the PS3 for movies.

Thanks to all the people who keep bumping this thread. Cheers.

So buy a HD-DVD for the Xbox 360 cheapskate.

If anyone has a 60gb I will give you $700 even if it's used. ;)

Edited by MN-Robert

do it elsewhere, not here, don't try and RIP fellow members here off, that's all it is for those who know nothing about ps3's so there is something wrong about it. i sell stuff on ebay, but i keep that separate from scamming here, pi$$ off to Nigeria then scam here

He hasn't tried to rip anyone off.

He never said to anyone they won't get more for it elsewhere.

He put an offering on the table, if you don't like it push it aside and eat the chips.

Edited by byte-me

I am looking to buy a 50" bravia, if someone will buy the ps3 off me for $500

I won't even apply for the ps3, i'll simply give the person the details required, and that way it'll go straight to them?

Let me know asap, I'll probably buy this tomorrow, so time is short.

I'm in Perth, Canning Vale, but i don't think it should make a difference seeing that i'm only giving the details.

I am looking to buy a 50" bravia, if someone will buy the ps3 off me for $500

I won't even apply for the ps3, i'll simply give the person the details required, and that way it'll go straight to them?

Let me know asap, I'll probably buy this tomorrow, so time is short.

I'm in Perth, Canning Vale, but i don't think it should make a difference seeing that i'm only giving the details.

The person will need a cut out of the serial number from the box itself. This is sent to Sony along with a copy of the receipt, and the individual code obtained from registering on the website. If you can meet all that you'll be right.

Be patient NTING....wait for a month or two if you are not in a hurry to get one of these. The prices WILL come down! It's the law of nature.....'what goes up, is bound to come down'....applies to everything in life!

Actually I do need a paper weight for my desk and since Sony has such a dominating position with the massive amount of units sold already it is clear that the Playstations sold with the TV promotion will obviously flood the market past its saturation point.

Therefore I propose….

$50 for unopened, $25 for opened.

Actually I do need a paper weight for my desk and since Sony has such a dominating position with the massive amount of units sold already it is clear that the Playstations sold with the TV promotion will obviously flood the market past its saturation point.

Therefore I propose….

$50 for unopened, $25 for opened.

ARE YOU CRAZY?

these new playstation paperweights are worth $5 unopened at the most, $2.50 opened

How would we react if we walked in to a store and made an offer on a TV and the sales guy laughed at us and said he could sell it on ebay for more?

It doesn't matter how much they are going for on ebay if the person selling doesn't give a ****, cause they never cared about it in the first place.

At the end of the day we all try to get something for the best price we can or what we feel it is worth to us, nothing wrong with that. :D

Thanks for the support guys.

My offer is for cash and without any eBay hassles (eBay fees, postage, insurance, waiting, possible non payment...). It's completely up to the seller if they want to sell it to me or not. Like I said, for a no hassle sale, just PM me. Otherwise you can put it on eBay. :) I'm offering a quick and easy way to recover some of the costs of the tv. That's all. I only want one and I'm in no hurry.

I'm offering a quick and easy SCAM. That's all. I only want one and I'm in no hurry to rip you guys off.

there mate, fixed for you so everyone can properly read your post :rolleyes:

Don't modify quotes.

He has made an offer, take it or leave it. At worst he is opening himself up to be scammed by a seller not delivering. Not sure why some people are taking it personally.

I must admit, there are a lot of fools on eBay that will pay more than street price for items sight-unseen. Probably got a lot to do with all the shill bidding that happens on there!

If Sony and Sharp are giving away their players, they surely are not worth $600+ - end of story.

I have 20 Sony PS3 ready to ship from our african warehouse for a bargains price of $200 per units.

Email to me at dodgynigerianelectronicsscam@hotmail.com please kind sir

I have just bought my PS3 for $529!!! What a great deal....the RRP on this was $699.

If anyone wants the details of this deal please e-mail me on: iamsostupidforoverpaying@hotmail.com.

Happy to help.....

Edited by vinex

Actually mate, he is fine. He posted an offer. if anyone takes it, then good for him. It'd be better if he stopped reposting twice every day, since we know the offer is there, but hey.. :rolleyes:

Don't get him confused with vinex who clearly doesn't understand that the economics of video game consoles are quite different to other consumer electronics and is really just being a trolling dickhead.

I asked him to put up or shut up and he's still just dribbling bullshit. (got my Pioneer DVR this morning, since $450 PS3 are a thing of the imagination :lol: )

Hey, the PS2 was $700 once opon a time and now you can get them for $160. I bought my first DVD player for $600-700 back in the day and now you can buy them for under $100. I have no doubt the PS3 will eventually drop to $450 or $350 at retail, but I also think that $450 would be this next Christmas at absolute earliest or more realistically, more than a year away.

YES they are cheaper overseas in Asia and the US, and YES we get ripped off here, but since imported PS3s are region locked for Blu-Ray movies (even though the games are region free) you're still pretty much hosed. Unless you never wanted to use them to watch Blu-Ray movies and just wanted it to use as a gaming console (in which case, you're better off with a 360).

Be patient NTING....wait for a month or two if you are not in a hurry to get one of these. The prices WILL come down! It's the law of nature.....'what goes up, is bound to come down'....applies to everything in life!

I'm not sure if anyone who's bought a 60gig PS3 lately would agree with that statement... :lol:

Don't get him confused with vinex who clearly doesn't understand that the economics of video game consoles are quite different to other consumer electronics and is really just being a trolling dickhead.

Azazelx, stop describing yourself. If you want to get a cheap price for a PS3, go find it yourself....I am not going to be helping a contemptible person like you!

As far as trolling for a price, I have posted before that I don't want to buy a PS at the moment at that price. I play PC games and have a BD player. I would rather wait even 2-6 months....but refuse to pay a higher price or a price that is inflated.

I don't think anyone can argue that prices won't come down in the near future. ;)

Edited by vinex

It seems that the only people that are highly offended at the low offers made here are those that obviously paid too much for their Evil Bastard products and feel that the PS3 they dished out $1K for e few months back shouldn’t have depreciated so quickly and are annoyed at the fact that their little marvels are eventually reaching the kind of prices they should always have been at from the start. The fact that Evil Bastard Inc. holds out a bit longer than most CE manufacturers in meeting the market on price, obviously lead them to naively believe that Sony products do not depreciate but rather appreciate against the trend of the entire industry! Oh well - some day the reality of the CE industry may set in and that will be a very pitiful day for them!

Azazelx, stop describing yourself. If you want to get a cheap price for a PS3, go find it yourself....I am not going to be helping a contemptible person like you!

As far as trolling for a price, I have posted before that I don't want to buy a PS at the moment at that price. I play PC games and have a BD player. I would rather wait even 2-6 months....but refuse to pay a higher price or a price that is inflated.

I don't think anyone can argue that prices won't come down in the near future. ;)

I have just bought my PS3 for $529!!! What a great deal....the RRP on this was $699.

If anyone wants the details of this deal please e-mail me on: iamsostupidforoverpaying@hotmail.com.

Happy to help.....

Now I'm really confused, one minute you say you purchased a ps3 for $529 then you say you aren't interested in buying one for a few month's until the price drop's.

If I'm reading it wrong I'm sorry but you must admit they're conflicting post's.

Don't modify quotes.

He has made an offer, take it or leave it. At worst he is opening himself up to be scammed by a seller not delivering. Not sure why some people are taking it personally.

I dont think it is a case of taking it personal.

My post was to help those who unwittingly may read the post offering $350 and take it unknowing that the console is worth more.

On this forum we post and help other members get good information and fair prices so they dont get ripped off.

My post is the same but in reverse - helping memebers not get ripped off when selling.

I'm not sure if anyone who's bought a 60gig PS3 lately would agree with that statement... :lol:

CORRECT

60GB PS3's are selling for over $1000 second hand.

These were only $999 new

Wonder what might happen when a 20GB PS3 with no DVD playback arrives, the the price of the current 40GB ?????#$%^^&^%*&%^**

It seems that the only people that are highly offended at the low offers made here are those that obviously paid too much for their Evil Bastard products and feel that the PS3 they dished out $1K for e few months back shouldn’t have depreciated so quickly and are annoyed at the fact that their little marvels are eventually reaching the kind of prices they should always have been at from the start. The fact that Evil Bastard Inc. holds out a bit longer than most CE manufacturers in meeting the market on price, obviously lead them to naively believe that Sony products do not depreciate but rather appreciate against the trend of the entire industry! Oh well - some day the reality of the CE industry may set in and that will be a very pitiful day for them!

Note - anyone who paid $1000 for their bastard product PS3 is probably now gleaming with smiles - given that they are fetching over $1000 second hand.

Its not always a case that prices must fall !!!!

Now I'm really confused, one minute you say you purchased a ps3 for $529 then you say you aren't interested in buying one for a few month's until the price drop's.

If I'm reading it wrong I'm sorry but you must admit they're conflicting post's.

Sorry if you couldn't understand the humor. Check out the e-mail address with the $529 price....iamsostupidforoverpaying@hotmail.com

It was a joke to counteract the nigerian scam deal joke..... :D

A 120GB of External Hard Drive now costs $90 in the shops. Imagine what 20GB of HD would cost......the maths is simple....not even $30! I am telling you, Sony is ripping people off...BIG TIME!

Bertzz totally agree with you......

Edited by vinex

Sorry if you couldn't understand the humor. Check out the e-mail address with the $529 price....iamsostupidforoverpaying@hotmail.com

It was a joke to counteract the nigerian scam deal joke..... :D

A 120GB of External Hard Drive now costs $90 in the shops. Imagine what 20GB of HD would cost......the maths is simple....not even $30! I am telling you, Sony is ripping people off...BIG TIME!

Bertzz totally agree with you......

Fair enough, didn't actually read the email and I should have before posting, sorry :blush:

actually i only paid $420 for mine using the GAME $299 trade-in deal, so you're wrong. made a profit on them with the 6 i sold on ebay so it's best not to make presumptions. some people here actually don't like to see fellow members being ripped off and wanna say something about it.