Philips 47pfl9632d 47"

Guest monkey_boyau

Hi everyone:

Have sent a copy of the invoice to you all who had put down their email. If anyone else requests it from now on, could someone else pass it on.

I think we should open a new topic on how to hang the 47" on the wall or what kinda entertainment units best fits this sexy TV.

Thanks and good luck with your purchases.

bj

BJ

Thanks very much for taking the efforts to scan the receipt and to share it with fellow forum members. Will let you guys how I go once I decided to pull the trigger.

sschen

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went into HN today to get a 46" X series, salesman ended up showing me the philips and I was very much impressed. Not sure if it was just setup issues or if it was actually the panels but i honestly thought that the philips had a much sharper, brighter, clearer image than the sony. Either way I think i'm goin to go the philips with the 32" TV offer, thing is Ive bheen quoted high compared to others in the forum. I was quoted $3900.

Just wondering if I can get a copy of receipts for the TV by tomorrow as I'm planning to go in tomorrow and grab it. Much appreciated to anyone than can send me one.

My email: cjreid_69@hotmail.com

thanks guys

Went into HN today to get a 46" X series, salesman ended up showing me the philips and I was very much impressed. Not sure if it was just setup issues or if it was actually the panels but i honestly thought that the philips had a much sharper, brighter, clearer image than the sony. Either way I think i'm goin to go the philips with the 32" TV offer, thing is Ive bheen quoted high compared to others in the forum. I was quoted $3900.

Just wondering if I can get a copy of receipts for the TV by tomorrow as I'm planning to go in tomorrow and grab it. Much appreciated to anyone than can send me one.

My email: cjreid_69@hotmail.com

thanks guys

Sorry, I would love to but am at work till tomorrow night. Maybe someone else can forward you a copy.

Just as a matter of point of view. I went to HN yesterday (guess to recheck my price), they had the 47" price as $3899. The salesman said it retails for $4200 (BULL) and if I pay cash he is happy to go down to $3800. I asked if delivery is included and maybe a free HDMI cable. He said at that price no, but eventually agreed to give it for $3800 free delivery.

I said to him so any chance you can give it to me for $3300 plus HDMI cable and free delivery? He said mate if you can get it at that price, get me one too, SO I GAVE HIM MYERS ADDRESS.

They are the most expensive place. Don't give them your money.

P.S. I've got nothing agains HN though

Thanks anyway mate, hopefully someone can help me out.

The thing thats pointing me towards HN is the 24 months interest free at the moment, thats all. Thing is i dont want to pay 3900 when i can get it for 3300 else where as it doesnt really seem like interest free terms with a price difference like that does it.

I'm tossing up between the Philips 42" or 47" or the Toshiba 42X3000A.

Would it be possible for someone to email that receipt for the 47" Philips as this sounds pretty good. Email is layman@iinet.net.au

Any thoughts re Philips vs Toshiba

Thanks for your help

BJ

Thanks very much for taking the efforts to scan the receipt and to share it with fellow forum members. Will let you guys how I go once I decided to pull the trigger.

sschen

Paid $3500 at HN at Osborne Park in Perth. HDMI cables ordered from Foxtail :)

Hi everyone:

Have sent a copy of the invoice to you all who had put down their email. If anyone else requests it from now on, could someone else pass it on.

I think we should open a new topic on how to hang the 47" on the wall or what kinda entertainment units best fits this sexy TV.

Thanks and good luck with your purchases.

bj

Hi BJ

Thank you very much for the receipt. Myer at Carindale is out with a back order of one month being on the TV. I have contacted Philips to see if this will effect the redemption and they are getting back to me. Your sales agent is going to match the price you had so once again thank you very much. You saved me $500 and with the interest that is on this topic you have saved a lot of people a lot of money.

Cheers

Aswan

Just heard back from Philips. You must have the TV in your possession prior to the end of the promotion as there is a condition that states while stocks last. So good luck everyone on the price matching or beating the record price. BJ has set the standard and we know the shop has up to a $244 margin left in it. Can anyone beat his deal. I am off to try and will let you know.

Edited by Aswan

Hi BJ

Thank you very much for the receipt. Myer at Carindale is out with a back order of one month being on the TV. I have contacted Philips to see if this will effect the redemption and they are getting back to me. Your sales agent is going to match the price you had so once again thank you very much. You saved me $500 and with the interest that is on this topic you have saved a lot of people a lot of money.

Cheers

Aswan

Just heard back from Philips. You must have the TV in your possession prior to the end of the promotion as there is a condition that states while stocks last. So good luck everyone on the price matching or beating the record price. BJ has set the standard and we know the shop has up to a $244 margin left in it. Can anyone beat his deal. I am off to try and will let you know.

As I feel kinda left out today, and I want a new TV - Could someone send me the receipt also?

KiLeAk AT gmail.com

Thanks in advance! Let's see if we can get it cheaper still :-)

Hi,

Would very much appreciate a copy of the receipt for the docbj price of "$3300 with free delivery and HDMI cable" if at all possible?

Email address is steve_r_phillips AT yahoo.com.au

Also, I'm trying to find the link to the Philips promotion and I've seen it here before but I'm damned if I can find it here or on the Philips web site now that I need it. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

No additional warranty needed as it has 3 year factory warranty. 2 extra years with Myers costs $300. That is how they rip you off. I think in 3 years time most of us are pretty happy to upgrade anyway.

Make sure you include your emails in your posts so I can sent you a copy of the invoice. Remember guys, you work hard for your money so just don't give it up easily. I set a new bench mark, so hopefully you guys and ladies can use my experience and get even better price. Make sure you don't mention to the dealers about the 32" as you may loose your bargaining chip a bit.

Good luck

bj

Hi BJ,

Could you pass on a scanned copy of your invoice to andre.umbul AT gmail DOT com

Thanks alot!

Andre

Edited by umbul

Just emailed the last 2 people who requested nicely a copy of the invoice.

Guys if you can't beat me price might as well go to Myers and get a myer one card and get $60 as gift certificate when you buy the TV from them (which is what I did) So in actual fact the price would be $3240.

Typical for them to have had only one left. I suggest try other Myers or RETRAVISION.

Can someone please give me their setting for the TV. I'm playing with it today.

Thanks

BJ

Guest bearbrodie

Is it possible to also receive a copy of the invoice .. the $3,300 invoice et. I also have some myer vouchers I wish to use. Email address is bearbrodie@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

Brodie

Guys if you can't beat me price might as well go to Myers and get a myer one card and get $60 as gift certificate when you buy the TV from them (which is what I did) So in actual fact the price would be $3240.

Typical for them to have had only one left. I suggest try other Myers or RETRAVISION.

Thanks

BJ

Hi,

thortt- Goodguys Caringbah.

Robbie- I bought a surge protector I think it does help a bit but not sure it completely rids the screen of it.

But all in all it really isnt a big deal, its just that if another screen might outperform the Philips anywhere, it could be here...

By the way, I bought the last one in stock, but they might have more stock by now.

Goodluck,

Joseph

Hi Joseph

I noticed you also bought this one of $3300 from GG Caringbah. Is it at all possible that you could email me your receipt as this is my local store.

Email is layman@iinet.net.au

Thank you for your help

Just upgraded the firmware from philips website. Gee I love this TV. So easy to use. I really don't know what the firmware upgrade was suppose to fix but I guess it really doesn't matter at this early stage.

Any settings guys???

BJ

Thanks

BJ

Hi BJ,

I am looking at buy the TV within the next few days. Would you please email a copy of the receipt to jingsu6688@hotmail.com. Many Thanks. :)-

Best regards

Jing Su

Hi BJ,

I am looking at buy the TV within the next few days. Would you please email a copy of the receipt to jingsu6688@hotmail.com. Many Thanks. :)-

Best regards

Jing Su

Hi all,

I amgoing to purchase this model also (as soon as I can get a copy of a receipt)...

So, could I jump on the bandwagon and ask nicely for someone to please email me a copy of their receipt showing a purchase price of $3300 (or better?)...maybe inc delivery too if anyone has that.

Email is rowd at bigpond dot net dot au

Thanks in advance

Rowd

Thanks

BJ

Hi BJ your invoice was great. Myer Marroochydore was out of stock but would do the deal on a back order so I ended up at Harvey Norman on the Sunshine Coast Queensland and got one for $3264 including delivery. I paid an extra $299 for an aditional 4 years warrenty which gives a total of 7 years. The original warenty price was $799 so they have quite a marin there. Thanks heaps for your invoice as it made all the difference. Good Guys only came to $3699.