Sign in to follow this  
nova

Pioneer Kuro Prices From Recce On Boxing Day

Just bought mine in Rick Hart ( cbd ) Perth for $5600 24mths interest free along with the LX-70a Blu-Ray player ( $1500 ) they threw in a Pure AV HDMI cable with it. Very happy with my new toys. Cant wait to see Bumptious's settings when up and running. Hurry up and deliver Pioneer Man :)

Hi Clarson,

Could you please forward me a copy of the receipt for your purchase on the LX508?!?

ninja3@iprimus.com.au

thanks

Hi Clarson,

Could you please forward me a copy of the receipt for your purchase on the LX508?!?

ninja3@iprimus.com.au

thanks

Ok sent another couple of receipts out.

Clarson,

Thanks for your receipt early on, these are my travels with it on the weekend.

Basically no retailer in Perth is willing to do these under $5500 it seems, or more importantly the ones I talked to not under 6k. Haven't ventured out to David Jones yet. Shame about the retailers in Perth inflated prices. It's the price we pay for being in the boom state?

If anyone gets a price of $5200 or under in Perth can you send me the receipt.

Cheers

Ouch. Sounds like that HN guy wants to keep a nice fat cut for himself.

Not sure if you want the financing but will digitalcentre deliver to Perth? (Assuming you happy to buy over the net of course).

Would appreciate an DJ receipt prefer to deal with them much better customer service laurie.60 at gmail dot com thanks

cheers laurie

Blairy,

no need to deal with digital centre, I got the same price at Clive Peeters, others have achieved the same price with DJ's, Myers etc.

Digital centre require an initial finance agreement to be taken out (even if it can be repayed immediately ???) so it is a bit more "hassle"

My thoughts was to go with a chain that had more of a presence in the market.

Just my thoughts on the topic.

Thanks

Tim

Guest EZYHD

I need a receipt for the Pio 508XDA from Myer if anyone has one?.

Anybody got any experience of dealing with digitalcentre or know somebody that does?

cheers

blairy

I went and saw a guy at Digital Centre. He was very helpful but in the end I got my 508XDA from DJ's (Melb CBD) because they price matched AND did interest free. They also recommended a few HTIB's for me to look at and judging by the independent reviews they seem spot on with their advice.

The guys at Digital Centre said that you can pay out the loan immediatly with no penalty.

If I wasn't going to get the interest free deal from DJ's I would of bought from them. Just take in the Digital Centre "special offer" and they should match it as that is DJ's policy (so I was told).

Cheers

J

I need a receipt for the Pio 508XDA from Myer if anyone has one?.

I have one from Myer's biggest competitor - DJ's if you want/need it ($3990)? PM me and i'm happy to email it

I have one from Myer's biggest competitor - DJ's if you want/need it ($3990)? PM me and i'm happy to email it

Anyone get some good 60" prices yet?? Haven't seen these anywhere near group buy levels yet.

Hi Clarkson

Can i please trouble you for a copy of the receit.

Thanks

Michael

Hi Clarkson

Can i please trouble you for a copy of the receit.

Thanks

Michael

What email addy did you want that sent to?

To the person in Perth that purchased the 50" 1080p from West Coast can you please contact me via private message.

Cheers

Got DJ's to price match off Clarson's HN receipt at $5,199 (but wouldn't match Digital Centre which I produced first!). TV ordered and waiting on delivery, hopefully 4-5 days.

THANKS HEAPS Clarson.

What email addy did you want that sent to?

Hi Clarson, I too am in the market for a LX508 and I am keen to check out Myer in Melb CBD.

If you can email me a copy of your receipt I would really appreciate it. joshmackley{}bigpond.com

Great to see some awesome deals on the Kuro, I was looking prior to xmas but ran out of time, just as well!

Got DJ's to price match off Clarson's HN receipt at $5,199 (but wouldn't match Digital Centre which I produced first!). TV ordered and waiting on delivery, hopefully 4-5 days.

THANKS HEAPS Clarson.

Welcome mate. Great to see it's helped. Shows the value of the forum!

Hi Clarson, I too am in the market for a LX508 and I am keen to check out Myer in Melb CBD.

If you can email me a copy of your receipt I would really appreciate it. joshmackley{}bigpond.com

Great to see some awesome deals on the Kuro, I was looking prior to xmas but ran out of time, just as well!

Ok just sent that out.

You are a popular man clarson. Mind sending yout LX receipt to andrej.woj@macquarie.com.

I am ready to buy.

Andrej

Ok just sent that out.

You are a popular man clarson. Mind sending yout LX receipt to andrej.woj@macquarie.com.

I am ready to buy.

Andrej

Ok just sent it.

New member here - thanks for the great info on this thread as I'd been looking to buy a new tv and coincidentally my old crt died on new year's day. Based on this thread I went down to HN Balgowlah yesterday and mentioned the digitalcentre $5,199 special for the LX-508 (http://www.digitalcentre.com.au/p/400907/pioneer-pdp-lx508a-plasma-tv.html) and asked if they could match it. The salesman did his phonecall to the manager and I'm the proud owner of a new LX-508. He didn't bother checking the website where the special is only valid on the no deposit , 4 years to pay plan.
I also would really appreciate a copy of the receipt clarson. Thanks in advance!

Kevin

kpc_kpc(at)hotmail.com

I also would really appreciate a copy of the receipt clarson. Thanks in advance!

Kevin

kpc_kpc(at)hotmail.com

Here's an idea, instead of plaguing poor clarkinson with requests, how bout those with a copy already, share it with those in need. I would like one too but feel if I wait till after the 1st quarter of 2008 they will drop again, I have read a few reports that are putting LCD ahead of Plasma in uptake...due to cost only, why you would spend $2000+ on a lesser quality item and go home happy is beyond me. Pioneer will see lost potential sales and have to lower their prices, they are a lot cheaper in the USA. I'm surprised some aren't being brought in and re-sold? The profits would be great looking at the ridiculous prices we pay for the same item and we're closer to Japan!!!

my 2c worth.....off to throw rocks at trains now....

Somone in Adelaide bought the LX608 for $8200

Does anyone know anything about this? Or Does anybody have a receipt for the LX608? :)

Guest yhng05

Hey Clarson, will truely appreciate it if you can send me a copy of your receipt to yhng03[at]hotmail.com

You're the best!