Best Price For Sony Full Hd Lcd Tv With Bonus Ps3

Guest itsasony

I purchased my tv today

46 w

clive anthony

3045 this included..3 yr warr....cables....delivery....and A EXTRA CONTROLLER for ps3....it was 3000 and then he did the controller for 45....which is still great..

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to say - just to draw the curtain back on these panels...

46" X3100 wholesale goes for :

Minimum of 3 = $3084

50+ = $2700.

Keep that in mind when someone tells you $3250 is below cost.

Forgot to say - just to draw the curtain back on these panels...

46" X3100 wholesale goes for :

Minimum of 3 = $3084

50+ = $2700.

Keep that in mind when someone tells you $3250 is below cost.

Wow, good stuff zoonimal. Can I ask where you got those figures from? Or will you have to shoot me after? :)

Got any figures for a 40X and 40W?

Hey lads,

posted this another thread but this is probably the better one for it..

bought a 40 inch XBR from Good guys for 3500.

Then i did my research and have seen guys here who have got em for 3200 and less??

I went and spoke to the bloke and good guys and he said if I can produce a receipt proving it he will look after me.

So can anyone email me a receipt for a 40 inch XBR. This has nothing to do with the free PS3 deal (already submitted my details hehehe) so any date on the receipt is fine.. im just trying to get a little cash back or store credit.

blobby_fat@hotmail.com

Anything lower than 3500 but if someone with a 3200 or less could help me out, i shall be indeed in debt to them :)

Looking forward to being a solid contributor for this forum...

now im off to read the thread about what the best settings for my tv shold be :D

Cheers all.

S.

Edited by DontUhatePants

Far out, they sure have come down.

I can smell a group buy...

hehe... those wholesale prices were sourced from DSE.

I walked in to a DSE here and asked for their best price. Was told they were getting 50 in next week, I said; that's great - it'll cost you $2700. What's the best price you can do for me. The guy just laughed and said they were costing them $3400 each for 50 and their ticket price is over $4k. Roffle.

Knowledge is power.

I'm heading in to HN tonight to purchase one. Looking at $3250 for the 46" X3100 - $299 for 5yr warranty and I'll just snap up an HDMI cable while I'm there. If I can get all that for $3600 on interest free terms and drive away with the panel I'll be happy.

Any last words of advice before I jump in with both feet ?

I walked in to a DSE here and asked for their best price. Was told they were getting 50 in next week, I said; that's great - it'll cost you $2700. What's the best price you can do for me. The guy just laughed and said they were costing them $3400 each for 50 and their ticket price is over $4k. Roffle.

Knowledge is power.

I'm heading in to HN tonight to purchase one. Looking at $3250 for the 46" X3100 - $299 for 5yr warranty and I'll just snap up an HDMI cable while I'm there. If I can get all that for $3600 on interest free terms and drive away with the panel I'll be happy.

im almost 100% sure they wont sell it for $3250 on interest free terms plus im pretty sure HN do their extended warranties on the bravias at 10% on sell price.

i hope you do get it for that price and if you do send the receipt my way ill snap it up too but so far best ive found on interest free has been $3600 for tv alone plus $350 for extra 4 year warranty.

Merchant interest with Ge credit line is close to 7% and over 25 months its almost 14.2% so im feeling they will add that onto the $3250 to find a reasonable sale price. which makes my $3600 cheap!

Good luck dude and let us know how you go.

Edited by ktrainau

Knowledge is power.

That would be awesome deal if you could get hold of it for that price. Infact, you would break the title record for this forum topic :-) Anyways, good luck with it and let us know. Can you also please send me the scanned receipt to reynoldspecial at gmail.com

And to everyone else in this forum. This is a great and helpful community and I just want to thank everyone here for their contributions. Now this is what I call a Buyer's market !

Reynold

Edited by reynold

WHAT: KDL46XBR

WHEN: 5/01/2008

WHERE: The Good Guys, Brighton, Victoria [salesman: Dean Glew]

HOW MUCH: Package deal of the TV and 2yr extended warranty and delivery ($3838)

TV - $3600

2 Yr Warranty - $200

Delivery $38

DELIVERY: Got delivered 2 hours after puchase :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I live approx 30 mins away from Brighton

MAILED: Not yet, will do this tomorrow.

Cheers

Xan

Hey,

great price. Was going there this weekend to buy an X, but for that price, may just get the XBR. Any chance of sending a copy of your receipt for a price match?.

zebbyafonso@gmail.com

Thanking you

Hi guys, anyone have any luck finding/obtaining a receipt for an excellently priced KDL40W3100 yet (Melb, VIC)?

I'm also looking for a receipt for a KDL40W3100. It doesn't have to be from Melbourne but that would be a plus. I went back and forth from JB and Good Guys and they said $2400 with the standard 1 year warranty. That price would be fine if it included more warranty.

Edited by Rex Nebular

Hi all,

I should have read this forum before done the shopping.

Anyway, on thursday, i went to jb hifi (elizebeth street) in melbourne, and got qouted for 46XBR of $3980. I didn't take it, becuase it was the first shop. Then nn hour later, I rang back to make the deposit, it sold and according to the saleman, gotta wait for another 2 weeks or so. Then i called up Sony Central, JB Hifi in Highpoint, in watergarden, and they all outof stock and their price was along the sameline. I went to goodguy in watergarden and got it qouted for $3800, and i was very happy, but then after compared with X3100, the only difference\ is the stainless steel look, so i decided to choose the model X3100, which got it for $3550, and i was very happy then. But after visit this forum, now i felt a bit dissapointed. I will go back to morrow to see if i can get the hdmi cable for softer price.

Hi Guys, I think I have the best price ever in W series 40 inch from Harvey Norman as I happened to see the real cost price not the one they show us.

The price I got te masterpiece yesterday was 2200.00, I also had 4 years additional warranty for 235.00. This is great.

If anyone interested let me know and I can press the right nerves and get you a deal from HN or JB Hi Fi. Have to be quick as JB has no stock and HN had some yesterday

Hi Guys, I think I have the best price ever in W series 40 inch from Harvey Norman as I happened to see the real cost price not the one they show us.

The price I got te masterpiece yesterday was 2200.00, I also had 4 years additional warranty for 235.00. This is great.

If anyone interested let me know and I can press the right nerves and get you a deal from HN or JB Hi Fi. Have to be quick as JB has no stock and HN had some yesterday

Hi reggy,

Can you please email me the receipt ? tommyj123 AT gmail.com

Thanks heaps!