Sign in to follow this  
nova

Best Price For Sony Full Hd Lcd Tv With Bonus Ps3

Model: KDL46XBR

Date: 27/12/2007

Vendor: JB Hi-Fi Chatswood, NSW

Price Package deal of the TV and 2yr extended warranty and delivery ($3749)

TV - $3550

2 Yr Warranty - $199

Delivery - Free

DELIVERY: Got delivered on the 2/01/2008

Ian

Ian, that sounds like an amazing deal. I have been to the Chatswood store a few times to ask about price, but they have been so busy that I haven't been able to ask anyone (frustrating!).

Would it be possible to get a copy of your receipt? email: skkaus[at]hotmail.com

Cheers.

Alexandra

SA - Adelaide DTV Readers

Shop around and haggle .... today we bought the Sony 40" Bravia (KDL40W3100) for $2,300 .. this price was offered by a number of retail outlets. In summary, SA residents shouldn't be paying any more than our interstate friends.

Happy haggling !!!!

Just looking to pick one up tomorrow. Any chance of an emailed receipt for this price? Or at least the store that you got it at this great price?

fkemp at adam dot com dot au

Cheers,

Fil

Edited by Filby

Just purchased a kdl40W3100 from good guys in frankston for 2300 will happily copy receipt if you like. Stupidly though i didnt get the extended warranty as I thought sony might have it cheaper. sony was about 5 times more expensive. :(

Hi, would be great if you could send me a copy as well. :)

Been trying to find a place in Melbourne with a good price for ages! Thank you!

My email is : liuv_epinas@myway.com

Thanks a mil in advance!

$48 for delivery anywhere in metro melbourne.

Hello namzz,

Do you ship your products out of melbourne? I am living in Adelaide, I am particularly intrested in SONY 52XBR, would that be possible for you to quote me your best price on this model? My E-mail address: taotaolou@yahoo.com.hk.:)

can i also get a copy of the receipt please for a kdl40W3100 thats $2300 or lower in melbourne? my email is ci3l@hotmail.com

thanks heaps!

Ian, that sounds like an amazing deal. I have been to the Chatswood store a few times to ask about price, but they have been so busy that I haven't been able to ask anyone (frustrating!).

Would it be possible to get a copy of your receipt? email: skkaus[at]hotmail.com

Cheers.

Alexandra

[/quo

hello , can you also e-mail me a copy of the receipt ?

my e-mail address is berean_mountains@yahoo.com

this is a great deal !!!

Hi

i purchased a 40" F8 samsung the other day for $2500 from HN in chadstone (VIC), but i am upset with the quality of the picture and also of the problem of the "wave" (lines on the screen). I have decided to go back and change it for the sony XBR 40" the price he has quoted me over the phone is $3130, do you think this is a good price or should i bargain for under $3K?

Hi all I bought the 46X for $3343 (which is advertised by DSE on its website) + 339 for 4 year extended warranty. :wub: I reckon it's a great deal though my missus requires more convincing.

Hi

i purchased a 40" F8 samsung the other day for $2500 from HN in chadstone (VIC), but i am upset with the quality of the picture and also of the problem of the "wave" (lines on the screen). I have decided to go back and change it for the sony XBR 40" the price he has quoted me over the phone is $3130, do you think this is a good price or should i bargain for under $3K?

The latest prices in the wiki are as follows, so $3130 seems ok

KDL40XBR - $3200 (RetraVision, Clifton Hill), $3160 (quoted price, Good Guys, Preston)

Personally i'd spend the extra $200 or so to get a 46" X series (i'm not a fan of the XBR vs X bezel, they both look pretty mediocre, i prefer the look of the W)

XBR's maybe easier to source stock of rather than X's

they said they should have stock tomorrow! have to call them up... while im here does the PS3 come with a HDD built in and also does it come with a HDMI cable? I think that i will haggle it down to $3k if i can or $3100 including 5 years warranty, also on the topic of warranty, what is the manufactures warranty on the xbr?

Thanks

Hi all I bought the 46X for $3343 (which is advertised by DSE on its website) + 339 for 4 year extended warranty. :wub: I reckon it's a great deal though my missus requires more convincing.

I think that's the W they have listed HERE for $3343. Tho it is hard to tell since they don't seem to list the model numbers too clearly.

This is the X HERE listed for $4794

I think that's the W they have listed HERE for $3343. Tho it is hard to tell since they don't seem to list the model numbers too clearly.

This is the X HERE listed for $4794

Check out page 3 of the It's Sale Time brochure mate. DSE made a mistake advertising the "x" (says so on the catalogue) and has to honour the price eventhough the model on the catalogue is not an "x".

The latest prices in the wiki are as follows, so $3130 seems ok

KDL40XBR - $3200 (RetraVision, Clifton Hill), $3160 (quoted price, Good Guys, Preston)

Personally i'd spend the extra $200 or so to get a 46" X series (i'm not a fan of the XBR vs X bezel, they both look pretty mediocre, i prefer the look of the W)

XBR's maybe easier to source stock of rather than X's

Hello klif-e,

Would that be possible for you to grab me the lastest KDL52XBR prices please?

With regards

Lou

Hello klif-e,

Would that be possible for you to grab me the lastest KDL52XBR prices please?

With regards

Lou

Sony

XBR Series

KDL46XBR - $3800 (HN - Indroo, Sydney), $3850 (JB Hi-Fi - Ringwood, Melbourne)

KDL52XBR - $5300 (JB Hi Fi - Knox City)

X Series

KDL40X3100 - $2800 Including delivery (Price match, Warehouse Sales, Dandenong), $2900 + $200 2 Year Extra Warranty (Good Guys, Preston),

KDL46X3100 - $3100 (Display set, DS Powerhouse Springwood), $3264 (Clive Anthony), $3300 (HN), $3450 (JB Hi-Fi, Westfield Parramatta), $3350 for TV + $150 Extra 2yr Warranty (JB Hi-Fi, Southland)

KDL52X3100 - $4837 (HN - Thomastown, Melbourne), $5150 Including 5 Year Warranty (Joyce Mayne Bennets Green - Newcastle), $5250 Including 5 Year Warranty, HDMI Cable, Delivery. (Bing Lee - Sydney)

W Series

KDL40W3100 - $2100 (JB Hi-Fi - Sydney), $2150 + $279 Extended Warranty (JB Hi-Fi - Miranda, Sydney), $2200 + $250 for extra 4 year warranty (JB Hi-Fi - Highpoint), $2250 + $170 for extra 4 year warranty (Bing Lee - Hurstville, Sydney)

KDL46W3100 - $2900 (JB Hi-Fi - Sydney)

KDL52W3100 - $

Taken from the HDTV wiki http://hdtvprices.pbwiki.com/, not sure how often this is updated.

Check out page 3 of the It's Sale Time brochure mate. DSE made a mistake advertising the "x" (says so on the catalogue) and has to honour the price eventhough the model on the catalogue is not an "x".

They don't have to honour the price as they printed a retraction in the press, some stores did however honour it.

And some like myself used the DSE stuff up to get other vendors to price match.

they said they should have stock tomorrow! have to call them up... while im here does the PS3 come with a HDD built in and also does it come with a HDMI cable? I think that i will haggle it down to $3k if i can or $3100 including 5 years warranty, also on the topic of warranty, what is the manufactures warranty on the xbr?

Thanks

PS3 is the 40Gb HDD version, it does not come with a HDMI cable nor does the TV.

The Sony warranty is 12 months on the TV, this can be extended by a store warranty or an official Sony warranty.

can i also get a copy of the receipt please for a kdl40W3100 thats $2300 or lower in melbourne? my email is ci3l@hotmail.com

thanks heaps!

Can someone send a copy my way too please? My email is lukeap123@hotmail.com

Thanks so much for those that can help!

Hi all,

Can someone please send a copy of a 52X receipt or quote my way.

fj20910 at gmail.com

Preferably with 5 year warranty.

Very advantageous if the receipt or quote is from SA but if from another state should be ok to try also.

Thanks heaps!!

Hi bogtan,

Would be very happy if you can e-mail the receipt.

Just a thought if someone in VIC is looking at buying Sony W 40 or 46 inch. I think I have a good price and sales person who will do a good deal if we buy two together. I am buying mine by this weekend so let me know if you want to beat the dealer as a team :)

Thanks

Reggy

Hi bogtan,

Would be very happy if you can e-mail the receipt.

Just a thought if someone in VIC is looking at buying Sony W 40 or 46 inch. I think I have a good price and sales person who will do a good deal if we buy two together. I am buying mine by this weekend so let me know if you want to beat the dealer as a team :)

Thanks

Reggy

Hey reggy

I would be also interested in a W 40" in Melb, I'm in the SE suburbs.

Let me know how you go

Model: KDL46XBR

Date: 27/12/2007

Vendor: JB Hi-Fi Chatswood, NSW

Price Package deal of the TV and 2yr extended warranty and delivery ($3749)

TV - $3550

2 Yr Warranty - $199

Delivery - Free

DELIVERY: Got delivered on the 2/01/2008

Ian

Any chance I can get a copy of that receipt? My email is kaplj@optusnet.com.au.

Thanks in advance.

Jeppy

Model: KDL40W3100

When: 8/1/08

Where: Harvey Norman Vic

Price: $2450 for tv, $200 for 5yr warranty all up $2650 all on finance.

Other info: Didn't do the 25mnth interest free as then I can't claim it on tax.. went for 36mnth payoff, can claim it all!

Also, picked up there on the spot.. It did fit into the turtle.. Not many places around with any stock left I think?

Is that a good price? I know people have got the tv to down around $2200, but thats straight cash yeah? No-way they'd do that for finance..

The guy infront of me tried to get the 46" and asked for a price, sales guy said what was stickered $3316, the guy tried the, saw it for $2900.. salesman told him to go buy it as no-where has stock and they won't budge on the price! He went straight on the phone to the missus i suspect asking for further credit! haha

Edited by ultimate hater

Model: KDL40W3100

When: 8/1/08

Where: Harvey Norman Vic

Price: $2450 for tv, $200 for 5yr warranty all on finance.

Other info: Didn't do the 25mnth interest free as then I can't claim it on tax.. went for 36mnth payoff, can claim it all!

Also, picked up there on the spot.. It did fit into the turtle.. Not many places around with any stock left I think?

Is that a good price? I know people have got the tv to down around $2200, but thats straight cash yeah? No-way they'd do that for finance..

The guy infront of me tried to get the 46" and asked for a price, sales guy said what was stickered $3316, the guy tried the, saw it for $2900.. salesman told him to go buy it as no-where has stock and they won't budge on the price! He went straight on the phone to the missus i suspect asking for further credit! haha

How can you claim this tv all on tax? Are you saying it's going to be used 100% as a monitor?

How can you claim this tv all on tax? Are you saying it's going to be used 100% as a monitor?

well maybe not 100%.. see what my accoutant says.. but i'll go as close as I can. I work in IT and will be running it off my MCE box which also doubles as my main home PC.. So yeah, theoretically I could claim it all, whether or not I'm game is a different thing.. I think about 70-80% claim will be more like it though..

I got my 46X series for 3750 which includes:

- 5 years total warranty

- Belkin HDMI Cable v1.3

- Deliveries.

I work in IT and having a wife that works for the ATO - i don't think i can claim this TV. Not sure how you can claim this even at 50%

Unless if your blind and needs a big monitor to see.