Best Price For Sony Full Hd Lcd Tv With Bonus Ps3

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those wanting a receipt for the 46x, this may help your bargaining

http://i2.tinypic.com/6sqdugj.jpg ($3250)

Once again if anyone's got any receipts they want uploaded so everyone can use, email them to me: jblmcc(AT)gmail.com :rolleyes:

[/quote

Thank you very much. This will come in handy.

Anyone have a receipt from a purchase in Melbourne?. Would be very handy also.

Cheers

got my 46X from jb nunawading yesterday with the help of klif's receipt. they matched the price on his receipt but would not go lower

so i ended picking it up for $3370+190 for 5yrs extended warranty, pretty happy with the price, thanks to klif :)

Hi Songaz,

Is that possible to send me a copy of the receipt. Really good price. :)- Many thanks.

Best regards

Jing Su

Got my 46" X today for $3300 + 1m HDMI cable and $339 for Extended warranty from JB Camberwell. List price was $4196 no nailed them just below 20% off marked price.

Good guys in Brighton offered me 3465.

Hi Scrantic,

This is a good price too. Would you please send me a copy of the receipt? Many thanks.

Best regards

Jing Su

Guest GerryMH

Can anybody advise a good price obtained for a 52XBR in Perth with HDMI cable, PS3, 5 year warranty and delivery in local Perth Area

Guest itsasony
Hi BFOT,

Sounds like you've got a really good price. Can you please email me a copy of your receipt? My email address is suntommy@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Hi i am buying a 40 w in the next few days. you got a killer price..the best i can do so far is 2300 at clive anthony...could you please email me the reciept...navin_aint@hotmail.com

thanks champ

Can anybody advise a good price obtained for a 52XBR in Perth with HDMI cable, PS3, 5 year warranty and delivery in local Perth Area

Hello guys,

Been looking for a receipt for 52XBR more than a week, is there any mates here could send me a copy of their excellent bargains please? My E-Mail address: taotaolou@yahoo.com.hk, Many thanks.

Edited by taotaolou

I work in IT and having a wife that works for the ATO - i don't think i can claim this TV. Not sure how you can claim this even at 50%

Unless if your blind and needs a big monitor to see.

The size of the TV/monitor should be irrelevant to the ATO if it is used at all for business purposes.

you could actually purchase it and put it in a waiting room and it would still be claimable.

The ATO cannot tell you what size monitor you can or cannot have, but you will have to justify it's use for business to make a claim.

Just bought a Bravia 46" X-series, Cheers 2 the dude who posted the DickSmith Powerhouse Catalogue because I used it to bargain down Good Guys, Then JB, then back to good guys!lol. Finally got it to $3250 - Goodguys 5yr warranty is expensive, anyway, it was 3250 + 350 for: Warranty+HomeDelivery(Hour+1/2 away) and also got them to chuck in a HDMI cable bcos someone else wrote on here the Sony Playstation doesnt come with one, Which was awesome, thanks mate.

Anyway, this will prob be my last post as I was happy with the price and dont want to see it beaten by like 300 lol. Cathya!

P.S They might go bit lower early next year I reckon, with the new 3rd generation being shipped!

Hey Miles

Great price. I have been shopping around for a Bravia 46" x and best price found is $3500 from Good guys in Bayswater. Are you able to send me a copy of receipt so I can also obtain this price. Happy to say buy a HDMI cable for you in return as this will save me $. Cheers

Hi Guys,

Any receipts on W series 40 inch Sony. I have been quoted $2200 only if I take the warranty, if someone in Victoria wants to buy with me then we can negotiate more.

Let me know as I am getting mine this weekend

Bye

Reggy

For those wanting a receipt for the 46x, this may help your bargaining

http://i2.tinypic.com/6sqdugj.jpg ($3250)

Once again if anyone's got any receipts they want uploaded so everyone can use, email them to me: jblmcc(AT)gmail.com :rolleyes:

$150 for a surge protector! Phwoar.

Anyone wanting to buy surge protection should read this article.

http://www.dansdata.com/gz039.htm

It ends:

The take-home message from all of this is that quality power filtering isn't cheap. Fortunately, though, most people here in Australia don't need quality power filtering. To Aussies, I therefore say: Go ahead and buy dirt cheap no-CEW filter-boards, and be merry.

Hi Guys,

Any receipts on W series 40 inch Sony. I have been quoted $2200 only if I take the warranty, if someone in Victoria wants to buy with me then we can negotiate more.

Let me know as I am getting mine this weekend

Bye

Reggy

Hi reggy, may I know which store quoted you that price?

I'm assuming $2200 is before the warranty? After would be like 2500ish right?

Hi Guys,

I purchased my Sony 46" XBR from JB HiFi Miranda only a couple of weeks prior to the bonus PS3 offer coming out.

I am very disappointed that I am missing out so I have sent an email letter sent to Sony expressing my discouragement and loss considering I own many other Sony products and am a avid gamer.

To try and avoid this I was wondering if anyone out there who has purchased the same model HDTV as me to forward on their receipt I will sincerely and very much appreciate it :)

Please PM me for my email address details.

Cheers,

Adrian

Edited by cheekyage

hey guys, looking at a 40" X, what are the best prices people are getting? was offered 2800 at clive peters dandenong. any help appreciated.

Hey mate, did u ask about a 46" while you were there, how much ? thats a pretty decent price - who did u speak to ?

jimbo, didn't ask about the 46. was looking at the 42" full hd panasonic plasma. took in a receipt received on this this forum for 2086, they didn't match it but offered 2300. then asked about the sony. spoke to a woman there but didn't get a card or anything. was on a sat.

think i will just wait until i can get the pana plasma for 2000. can just buy a ps3 after that anyway.

I'm looking at the Bravia X series 46". Did a bit of checking around Canberra :

( went in to bat with a receipted price of $3250 )

- Good Guys (Tuggeranong) : Was told the lowest they could go $3600 and that if I could get it for $3250 then to buy it. I said I would and moved on.

- Myers (Tuggeranong) : Willing to price-match, no problem (Noticed they had a X3100 40" for a ticket price of $3300 reduced for their sale). Wouldn't budge on 5 yr warranty of $499. Moved on.

- JBHI (Woden) : Wasn't keen on the price but would pricematch. To be fair - none of the people I spoke with were keen on the price.

I asked for 5yr warranty + HDMI cable (these retail for $50/$99 1.5/3mtr) + Delivery ($50) for $350 : No go. Plus they wouldn't have any 46" in stock till February.

- HN (Fyshwick) : Best option : $3250 pricematch. 5yr warranty for $299. Panels in stock.

Think I'll be visiting HN tomorrow.

Edited by wim

Guest Ravencsr

Just got home with my new toy.

KDL40XBR

4 year extended warranty, takes it up to 5 years.

$3360.00

XBR $3021.00

Warr $ 339.00

--------------------

$3360.00

--------------------

--------------------

Happy Camper :D

Where ????

Clive Peters Ringwood

Brand new, unopenned

Go see James. They have 2 40XBR's left (not floor stock!) and I asked him if he'd mind if I posted this and used his name as a reference.

No stock of 40X3100, however he said stock is coming in next week, just check.

Sorry have no scanner available for receipt.

Me one happy Sony-ite !!!

P.S. Thanks to the missus for allowing funds to go through - aint she the best ! :wub:

Like Ravencsr, I just got back from getting my new 40XBR

After at least 6 months of trawling through these (and other) forums, I finally purchased :)

Price:

40XBR - $3010.00

Warr - $339.00 (wouldn't budge on the warr)

No X's left, but a couple of XBR's - JB-HiFi North Ryde. Daniel is the man.

Gotta say, this kind of forum is great for getting a decent price. Thanks to all those who have posted prices and info about this - Knowledge is power B)

I have scanned the receipt.

Urban.

Edited by UrbanCowboy

Like Ravencsr, I just got back from getting my new 40XBR

After at least 6 months of trawling through these (and other) forums, I finally purchased :)

Price:

40XBR - $3010.00

Warr - $339.00 (wouldn't budge on the warr)

No X's left, but a couple of XBR's - JB-HiFi North Ryde. Daniel is the man.

Gotta say, this kind of forum is great for getting a decent price. Thanks to all those who have posted prices and info about this - Knowledge is power B)

I have scanned the receipt.

Urban.

Well done Urban. Would you mind sending the scanned receipt my way at xdaminime2006@gmail.com Thanks