Best Price For Sony Full Hd Lcd Tv With Bonus Ps3

Hi Guys,

I am new to this and want to buy either Sony "w" SERIES 40 inches 46 inches. Could someone please send me the cheapest price and possibly a copy of receipt in my e-mail so we can do the price match.

The cheapest we have been quoted is as follows, the price is just for TV and nothing else included

W series 46 inch $3000

W series 40 inch $2400

XBR 40 inch $3200

Any help would be great and appreciated. My email is reggy2003(at)hotmail(dot)com

Many Thanks

Reggy

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the bonus PS3 on offer effective today, has anyone bought any Sony Full HD LCD TV? What's the best price? I hope that it's still possible to get a discount of at least 20% off the RRP.

I had a mate get his 46XBR from Harvey Norman just before Christmas for $3,900.

got my 46X from jb nunawading yesterday with the help of klif's receipt. they matched the price on his receipt but would not go lower

so i ended picking it up for $3370+190 for 5yrs extended warranty, pretty happy with the price, thanks to klif :)

Hi, thinking of getting one as well, if you don't mind, can you please email me your receipt as well!

To: trevorlui@hotmail.com

Hi, thinking of getting one as well, if you don't mind, can you please email me your receipt as well!

To: trevorlui@hotmail.com

Hi,

JB in Robina don't believe your price and will only go down to $3490 - could you email me the receipt? Many thanks sendingsoftware@hotmail.com

Guest leachy
Hi guys,

I got my 40W today from JB Hi-Fi at Miranda today for $2150 + $279 for the additional warranty.

:D

Just wondering you could please send me a copy of that receipt, it would be appreciated greatly!! jgljgl at gmail dot com

Went to Retravision today and the salesman made out that $2500 was a deal.

Cheers!

Just purchased a kdl40W3100 from good guys in frankston for 2300 will happily copy receipt if you like. Stupidly though i didnt get the extended warranty as I thought sony might have it cheaper. sony was about 5 times more expensive. :(

Just purchased a kdl40W3100 from good guys in frankston for 2300 will happily copy receipt if you like. Stupidly though i didnt get the extended warranty as I thought sony might have it cheaper. sony was about 5 times more expensive. :(

Hi, that would be great if you could email that to me. My email is homer9876 at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

YOu can Go back and buy the Extended warranty right away,usually within 14 days of your purpose.

Model: KDL46XBR

Date: 27/12/2007

Vendor: JB Hi-Fi Chatswood, NSW

Price Package deal of the TV and 2yr extended warranty and delivery ($3749)

TV - $3550

2 Yr Warranty - $199

Delivery - Free

DELIVERY: Got delivered on the 2/01/2008

Ian

Edited by ickkfan

Hi I'm interested in buying a 46' X series Bravia but am having a hard time getting a price under $3500, I need interest free but I have a few mates who also want 2 buy the same TV (cash / cc) we've gone together to get quotes but nobody has stock and are saying the cost price is around 3500 - 3600.. $300 more then the prices ppl were getting b4 xmas :mellow: has the cost of this Tv gone up? or is it because nobody has any stock ( several weeks 2 order in)? If Anybody has a reciept they could email me it would be appreciated thanx :) my email is : garion_75 at hotmail dot com

Model: KDL46XBR

Date: 27/12/2007

Vendor: JB Hi-Fi Chatswood, NSW

Price Package deal of the TV and 2yr extended warranty and delivery ($3749)

TV - $3550

2 Yr Warranty - $199

Delivery - Free

DELIVERY: Got delivered on the 2/01/2008

Ian

Wow! Great price Ian, if possible please send me a copy of the receipt to xdaminime2006@gmail.com. Would love to get it at that price. Thanks.

Edited by NaesAuhsoj

Got my 46" X today for $3300 + 1m HDMI cable and $339 for Extended warranty from JB Camberwell. List price was $4196 no nailed them just below 20% off marked price.

Good guys in Brighton offered me 3465.

Hi mate, i'm looking for one also and would greatly appreciate a copy of your receipt if you can :) Thanx m8

Heres my experience ...

Yesterday went to JBHifi Nunawading, HN and Goodguys.

Went to JB first, two guys were basically clammering over a Bravia W 46", last two they had I believe. Two strangers had haggled it down to $3100 is what i overheard.

I asked one of the guys about 46" X . He was cocky enough to say they had no stock and if I was to go to Goodguys and HN they would have no stock too. At that point I thought WTF and walked away.

Went to GG. Talked to a pleasant chap and basically small talk about X, XBR and W. Then I asked about the X, he had one or two he believes in stock but I would have to wait a day or two to come from the warehouse. He wanted to push me to the XBR which he gave me a quote of $3890 I probably could have pushed it down a bit. But I'm not really interested in the shiny bezel.

For the X though, he wasn't interested too much in going down past $3500.

Went to HN looked around, basically too many people and couldn't be assed negotiating because they have always been the most expensive.

Now before I went hunting, I had already negotiated a corporate price for the 46" X with clive peeters at $3470 (21st Dec).

Anyhow its today and I had decided to check out the usual suspects at Highpoint and GG at Thomastown.

I thought I might use the DSE catalogue as a leverage point. Went to DSE Powerhouse at Nunawading, picked up the catalogue and went in to look around.

Eventually I asked about the 46" X and the advertised price of $3343, thats a misprint and they wont be honouring it. He pointed out that the CAT code (small number next to the wording) is clearly in reference to the D series.

And this is what is clearly on their shelf at the price in the catalogue. I was ready to be on my way as I was only here to pick up the catalogue to use as leverage.

However I thought I would ask about the price they would do for the 46" X Series. I didn't really give him room to move as I said the best price I have is $3300.

He came back after a while and said the boss will approve it if I pay for it today.

I said I will if delivery is included.

Deal was done.

Could have bought 5 year warranty for extra $250 if you are interested.

I guess if you wanted to be technical my receipt says $3275 + $25 Delivery.

Hi, if possible could I have a copy of the receipt - thats a great deal, prices seem to have gone up after Xmas and I'm having a hard time getting anything under $3500

So anyone with a 46x On order have you recieved yours yet? ordered mine on the 31st I think curious when these will be coming in?

I ordered mine on the 30th from David Jones in Bondi Junction - it was delivered on Friday (Jan 4th). The saleswoman said initially they were out of stock and would need to order from Sony, but then a couple of days later found some were available in the DJ's warehouse (wherever that is) and so she grabbed me one of those and had it couriered to me :)

I got it for 2200 in VIC, just mentioned that some stores were selling it for 2200 and the sales person went to talk to manager and arranged the deal.

with regards to the PS3, has anyone received theirs yet? If so how long did it take for the PS3 to arrive?

I know it says 28days but i assume thats the max time.

Hi Altf4, which store did you get it from at this price?

Guest leachy
Hi, that would be great if you could email that to me. My email is homer9876 at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

Could you also send me a copy of that receipt, please! :D

jgljgl [at] gmail.com

Just wondering you could please send me a copy of that receipt, it would be appreciated greatly!! jgljgl at gmail dot com

Went to Retravision today and the salesman made out that $2500 was a deal.

Cheers!

could i also get a copy of the 40" W series screen for $2150? please email to vuk_e AT hotmail.com

Thanks guys

could i also get a copy of the 40" W series screen for $2150? please email to vuk_e AT hotmail.com

Thanks guys

I went out today and the sticker price of all these were $2500-2700 (melb) How can one get for 2150 I don't know :) perhaps im too consumer frigid :|