Sign in to follow this  
kello

Samsung Free Lcd Waiting Room

Well i finally got a response after faxing it on the 27/12 - and they never got my fax!!!

So re-faxing again - the wait continues.... not that I need it urgently or anything..

P

i'd wait till Samsung updates their website to be sure

it might be quicker to phone them up then rely on someone updating their website !!! (they might only get around to doing this once a fortnight or month like some other companies)

WoooHooo!

Just got my free 26" TV (11.00 AM AEST). No warning advice from Samsung to say it had been despatched - just arrived by Post Contractor.

:D:D

When did you send in your form ? Had you updated your serial number ?

I am still waiting on stock for the p9 and have been told mid feb.

WoooHooo!

Just got my free 26" TV (11.00 AM AEST). No warning advice from Samsung to say it had been despatched - just arrived by Post Contractor.

:D:D

Hey 441fnd (if that is your real name) :rolleyes:

Good to hear there rolling out the Bonus TV's finally.

could you tell us what the picture like or more importantly does it work and like jaffa_cree and skeet182said when you bought your TV

Cheers

Edited by Procastinator

Hi All,

:rolleyes: Yes that is my real name :excl:

I have only done the initial tune-in and then had a flick through the channels that are there, so my comments are from initial reactions only. PQ is impressive - in fact my wife remarked that it looked better than the 46" F8. I suspect that it may only be that it looks different on the smaller screen. I have not had a chance to fiddle with the settings yet. Maybe I'd better leave them alone!!

Anyway, initial reaction is very positive. WINHD, 7HD and 10HD all look as stunning as they do on the F8.

Here are the details of my registration (from my previous post).

27 Nov - F8 (46") paid for. Online registration procedure completed (except for S/No). Confirmation email received from Samsung.

1 Dec email received offering choice of colour for freebie.

4 Dec TV delivered. S/No added to online details.

5 Dec proof of purchase sent Aust Post.

1 Jan 08 received confirmation email from Samsung that all entry requirements were complete and delivery of the freebie would be around mid-January.

Regards

Flin

hey guys

see i told you patience is required.

i faxed my proof of purchase and receipt, no serial number attached yet, and samsung have allready bugun procedures to send out my free tv.

now i wonder what happens if i cancel the order from the store i bought it from. i still get the free tv ahahah. SCORE.

im still waiting to take delivery of the 50" plasma.

Edited by mark_s

Hey guys,

I bought my 40" M81 on the 13th of Jan. 2 days before promotion ended. The day I got it I emailed and faxed everyting to them.

I haven't got a confirmation email yet. Everytime I get a chance to call theres just an answering machine and I've left about 100 messages. They never call me back.

Anyone else in this situation. It's been a while now and still no confirmation they have my details or an LCD has been sent out?

Starting to get worried.

Hey guys,

I bought my 40" M81 on the 13th of Jan. 2 days before promotion ended. The day I got it I emailed and faxed everyting to them.

I haven't got a confirmation email yet. Everytime I get a chance to call theres just an answering machine and I've left about 100 messages. They never call me back.

Anyone else in this situation. It's been a while now and still no confirmation they have my details or an LCD has been sent out?

Starting to get worried.

Similar. Ordered my Plasma 50" 2 days before the promo ended. Registered and emailed in my receipt details the day after, faxed the receipt as well the following Monday, and am as yet without any form of notification or confirmation.

I bought my 50" plasma tv on the 14th, sent proof of purchase on the 15th by registered post and recieved an email that they received my proof of purchase on the 17th. They said that they'll be sending it even though i haven't entered my serial. I wonder if they are really sending it.

Haven't received both TV's yet.

guys i bought the tv on the 27th of dec and i just got confirmation yesterday

like i said BE PATIENT!

i never bothered to email, call or waste my time once chasing it up

sure enough it was there, in my inbox, and email confirming application and stating when and where they are going to send the free tv.

they are sending it, even though i havent stated a serial no. i wonder now if they actually send it!

lol Umm...I just rang and was told that they have ran out of the lcd's and are waiting for a new shipment. Oh dear...So despatching should be by mid february.

I'm looking to purchase a 26" Samsung LCD, if anyone of u guys want to get rid of it quick. PM me for a price.

thanks

I received my confirmation email from Samsung today. Email states shipping -from- mid-January.

what does everyone think a fair price is to sell these for (keep in mind the PS3 thread, where people are offering $350 for something worth ~ $600)?

sticker price at JB etc. seems to be around $899, so could probably bargain down to ~ $800.

on this basis, i think $600-700 is fair?

what do you think?

what does everyone think a fair price is to sell these for (keep in mind the PS3 thread, where people are offering $350 for something worth ~ $600)?

sticker price at JB etc. seems to be around $899, so could probably bargain down to ~ $800.

on this basis, i think $600-700 is fair?

what do you think?

I am going to try sell mine for $550-$600, any more is a bonus but would not settle for less than $550.

I am going to try sell mine for $550-$600, any more is a bonus but would not settle for less than $550.

Hehehe - mates of mine are buying my 26" free LCD for $900 and they have already paid me for it - it was marked at $999 when we saw it in JB back in early December so it may well have dropped another $100 by now BUT I reckon I did very well:-)

Cheers

powerman1

Edited by powerman1

Hehehe - mates of mine are buying my 26" free LCD for $900 and they have already paid me for it - it was marked at $999 when we saw it in JB back in early December so it may well have fropped another $100 by now BUT I reckon I did very well:-)

Cheers

powerman1

Maybe I should try aim a little higher when selling mine then. But then again if I am selling to a friend I would give it at a better price.

Maybe I should try aim a little higher when selling mine then. But then again if I am selling to a friend I would give it at a better price.

These are friends and it was them (not me) who offered to buy it and it was them who offered $900 - I just said "yeh ok sounds good to me".

Anyone who wants to part with their unopened LCD I will give you $600.00 , Pm me if your interested.

Anyone who wants to part with their unopened LCD I will give you $600.00 , Pm me if your interested.

have u received yours yet?

have u received yours yet?

No I haven't but I do plan on getting a few of them to retrofit some amusement machines .

Just spoke to Samsung promotions on the phone 02 8204 4555. The LCD TVs are out of stock and are awaiting stock from Korea. They said to expect my delivery 6-8 weeks after I received my second confirmation email..... even though my email from them said delivery in MID JAN!!! Go figure!!!

She also told me that I still hadn't entered my TV serial No on their system, even though I posted all that information to them in mid Dec.

My suggestion, update your own details online and don't rely on them doing it from your emails, faxes or snail mails.

Looks like a lot of us will have a long wait ahead of us. :angry2: Hopefully my PS3 will arrive in the next couple of days to keep myself otherwise busy!

Edited by ozpanda