Sign in to follow this  
kello

Samsung Free Lcd Waiting Room

In the time it takes us to get it from the time we paid for our 1080p screens, its hardly "free". 2 months of waiting is 2 months the price of the sets go down and superceded by newer models ;) Samsung are still running a business!

(but i get yr point still hehe)

Patience is a virtue...*twitches*

Agree on the patience thing!

My only problem is where to put the 6th TV!!! There are only 5 in the family!!!

I guess the dog is going to have a nice set up!!! ;)

if it doesnt turn up after the 6 week recommended time, then i will start to get a bit "impatient"

but im in no real rush to get it. we were buying a tv at the time anyway, and this is a bonus.

i'm happy waiting (while watching the P9 :))

hopefully i'll be one of the first few to get the free LCD, given i paid for the TV on the 2nd (promo started on the 1st) and i sent in my paperwork a few days later.

the race is on!!!

lol

I got the confirmation email too :)

Question is though ... What are you guys gonna do with the display ? Keep it for another room ? Give it to a friend/relative ? Sell it to recoup the cost of the display ?

I got the confirmation email too :)

Question is though ... What are you guys gonna do with the display ? Keep it for another room ? Give it to a friend/relative ? Sell it to recoup the cost of the display ?

A pc monitor! :)

Anyone register for the promotion and received no confirmation email ?? I have been waiting for 3 weeks

A pc monitor! :)

we went shopping and wanted to buy this particular tv for my sisters room

however the sales man told us we get it free if we got the 50"

my parents needed a tv too for their bedroom

no brainer :)

Jomac, have you tried emailing a scanned copy of your reciept??

Sorry emailing to where ? I have filled out the online information and I got the page that says information Submitted but nothing else ?

I emailed my details on 7/12/07 and posted my proof of purchase to them that week.

I received the email "your free TV will be delivered Mid January" on 7/1/08.

I emailed my details on 7/12/07 and posted my proof of purchase to them that week.

I received the email "your free TV will be delivered Mid January" on 7/1/08.

Where are you guys getting the email address to email scans , receipts etc too ? , I followed the instructions online there was no email address just an online form to fill in which I did.

I've got the confirmation email here as well. Hopefully they start sending them out soon! I need that TV for my room :-P

Where are you guys getting the email address to email scans , receipts etc too ?

Sorry I should have clarified that. I actually filled out the online form, not via email as I said and got a reply pretty quick. I then snail mailed the receipt copy to the address.

I have since got a second email saying "delivery mid Jan for the free TV".

The email address on the emails I have received is info@samsungpromotions.com.au so that would be a good place to start!

Sorry I should have clarified that. I actually filled out the online form, not via email as I said and got a reply pretty quick. I then snail mailed the receipt copy to the address.

I have since got a second email saying "delivery mid Jan for the free TV".

The email address on the emails I have received is info@samsungpromotions.com.au so that would be a good place to start!

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Sent receipt on Monday 7th/Jan got confirmation email today.

Cheers

Do i still send the form even though i don't have the serial number? I won't be receiving my tv until the end of this month.

I sent my form in without the serial number. Just waiting for my tv so i can update the details on the site.

I sent my form in without the serial number. Just waiting for my tv so i can update the details on the site.

Today i rang samsung promotions asking if they have started despatching the tv's yet. The lady said they had apparently. I enquired if mine had been sent out and she said no upon checking. She asked me for my serial number as i had never provided it once i got my confirmation email. I asked if we needed to provide it for the lcd to be sent out and she said yes. I quickly ran to my tv (it had been delivered after i put in the online form) and took down the serial and gave it to the lady.

So they should be sending it in the next week or two. Hopefully...;)

still waiting for the damn tv, so i cant put in the serial number

i hope we get a new revised model into the country from japan [or where ever] without all those problems with the 1080p and the excessive buzzing i have been reading about in the other thread

Edited by mark_s

still waiting for the damn tv, so i cant put in the serial number

i hope we get a new revised model into the country from japan [or where ever] without all those problems with the 1080p and the excessive buzzing i have been reading about in the other thread

Cross your fingers and you might get one with different coils and the white outline problem solved.

i just rang sumsung to see how my tv was coming along. i lodged on the 3/12/07 and was advised the tv should be leaving in about 10 days. i'll get an email on the day it leaves giving tracking number and eta.

WoooHooo!

Just got my free 26" TV (11.00 AM AEST). No warning advice from Samsung to say it had been despatched - just arrived by Post Contractor.

:D:D

WoooHooo!

Just got my free 26" TV (11.00 AM AEST). No warning advice from Samsung to say it had been despatched - just arrived by Post Contractor.

:D:D

Good to hear they are sending them out, however not so good news about the no notice from Samsung.

I need to notice because I need to arrange for someone to be home to sign for it.