Sign in to follow this  
kello

Samsung Free Lcd Waiting Room

Has any one managed to get an email reply?

I emailed them numerous times since the 22 Dec and not one single reply yet

Same, faxed them on the 20th and emailed them to see if they got it - no reply, then emailed again last week - no reply, rang and left a message on their answering machine yesterday - never rang back. Emailed my receipt last night and guess what no reply.

Got records of all my correspondance to them if there are any hassles getting the lcd:)

maybe their offices are on holidays?

it is that time of the year

will be buying my samsung plasma before the 15th, from what i have read it will probably take up to 2 months, doh, o well its worth it thats for sure...

maybe their offices are on holidays?

it is that time of the year

Their offices are only closed xmas, boxing and new year day.

You can call up their number (in the samsung promo email thing) and they will confirm they have all your details. They told me mid January it should be here.

I didnt fax anything, I copied the invoice and receipt and posted it to them in the mail )

I got a reply today saying they would be sending my LCD after the middle of January whatever that means. To anyone who has not got a reply, email your receipt, worked for me:)

Still have not got my P9 either - Myers were much cheaper than everywhere else but have to wait till they get stock!!

I kept calling them every day, and it usually takes like 5-10 rings before I finally get to speak to some one.

My persistence has paid off as I finally got them to scan through the email queue to find my email and process my claim.

Has any one managed to get an email reply?

yep, got a reply :)

now we play the waiting game . . . .

bah, who wants to play hungry, hungry hippos?

I also snail mailed and am seriously paranoid that it will get lost in the mail.

Ill have to whip off an email later and check it out

I'm extremely paranoid here as well mate :-D I might phone them up to see if they got it. If not, just fax it 3 times or something :-P

Hi Guys,

I am having a really hard time with Samsung. I have tried all of the phone numbers listed, but no one wants to confirm that I am calling the correct department. Promotions tell me to call the Technical Support. I then called the Technical Support and they said that they don't deal with promotions and told me to call Promotions!!??

Does anyone have the actual phone number & name of someone (& department?? :-0 ) helpfull that they have spoken to in relation to the 26" LCD redemption TV.

I have purchased the 50" Plasma.

Cheers,

A

PS - I have sent numerous emails and faxes and no reply from Samsung that they have accepted my application for the bonus TV.

Hi Guys,

I am having a really hard time with Samsung. I have tried all of the phone numbers listed, but no one wants to confirm that I am calling the correct department. Promotions tell me to call the Technical Support. I then called the Technical Support and they said that they don't deal with promotions and told me to call Promotions!!??

Does anyone have the actual phone number & name of someone (& department?? :-0 ) helpfull that they have spoken to in relation to the 26" LCD redemption TV.

I have purchased the 50" Plasma.

Cheers,

A

PS - I have sent numerous emails and faxes and no reply from Samsung that they have accepted my application for the bonus TV.

Heres the number on the confirmation email from them:

(02) 8204 4555.

Keep calling until you get to speak to someone and confirm that your order is being processed.

regards

Justin

I have had no trouble with the promotion procedure.

27 Nov - F8 (46") paid for. Online registration procedure completed (except for S/No). Confirmation email received from Samsung.

1 Dec email received offering choice of colour for freebie.

4 Dec TV delivered. S/No added to online details.

5 Dec proof of purchase sent Aust Post.

1 Jan 08 received confirmation email from Samsung that all entry requirements were complete and delivery of the freebie would be around mid-January.

All very smooth.

Maybe they cannot respond immediately to all your emails/faxes/phone calls because others are also emailing/phoning/faxing???

The promotion terms do say "please allow 6-8 weeks" for delivery - patience is a virtue!

As long as you have followed the instructions you should have no problems.

i just want to clear something up

do you need to have the tv delievered to claim/process the promotion

or do you just need the reciept from your purchase?

how did you add the serial no 441fnd? just apply again?

In the confirmation email there is a link to update your profile. From there you can update the serial number.

i just want to clear something up

do you need to have the tv delievered to claim/process the promotion

or do you just need the reciept from your purchase?

You can still register for the promotion without the SN, just put enter an asterix. You can still fax in your paperwork and all and they should still process your claim.

Best to ring up and ask them about it.

Sorry for the delay in responding to your questions - only just got back on the forum.

As jaffa_cree says, you can just put an asterisk in the S/No field and the registration will be processed. Then, when you get the confirmation email back from Samsung you will notice a link to where you can "update your profile". Once you have your TV you go to that link, enter the S/No and resubmit the form. Then sit back and enjoy your TV.

Chimplooo

Once you have paid for your TV you can complete the registration form for the freebie. You need the receipt details for this. Then you make a copy of your proof of purchase (receipt) and Fax/Post the copy to Samsung along with a print-out of your registration form. Once you get the TV it's as above. Samsung will then contact you in due course to advise that registration is completed for the freebie.

Hi all

Just thought i would let you know that i snail mailed the stuff off to Samsung on the 30th dec and emailed them also on the 1st Jan with POP and their email attached.

Got my reply today saying that it had been processed and my redemption is now complete with the LCD to be shipped from mid Jan..

So for those who are stressing about not getting a reply or cant get in touch with them by phone be patient you will get a reply.

Hi all

Just thought i would let you know that i snail mailed the stuff off to Samsung on the 30th dec and emailed them also on the 1st Jan with POP and their email attached.

Got my reply today saying that it had been processed and my redemption is now complete with the LCD to be shipped from mid Jan..

So for those who are stressing about not getting a reply or cant get in touch with them by phone be patient you will get a reply.

Faxed mine on the 5th of December and only got the confirmation email today as well saying the same as above.

Sent email, fax and letter about 3-4 days ago and just received the confirmation email that i will be sent my freebie in mid Jan. I also did all this without my serial number since i receive my plasma about mid Jan too B) Yippee!

After receiving an email a few days ago being told i will receive my free lcd "mid january", i received this email TODAY from samsung. :

Dear xxx,

We confirm that we have received all the required paperwork. Your entry has been processed and you’re on your way to receiving a new LCD TV! Your bonus LCD will be delivered via Australia Post to the address you specified. Unfortunately however, we are unable to give an approximate delivery date as we are not privy to Australia Post's delivery schedules. Nevertheless, you can expect a time frame of 6-8 weeks from today.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other inquiries.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Justin

Samsung Promotions

Customer Service Department

Samsung Promotions

PO Box 474

Ultimo NSW 2007

D: (02) 8204 4555

F: (02) 8080 8380

Im heading down to samsung to twist someones nuts off lol (assuming a phone call doesnt resolve anything!) ;)

ahh come on guys

fair enough you want it now now now now now

but be a bit patient.

its FREE!

ahh come on guys

fair enough you want it now now now now now

but be a bit patient.

its FREE!

In the time it takes us to get it from the time we paid for our 1080p screens, its hardly "free". 2 months of waiting is 2 months the price of the sets go down and superceded by newer models ;) Samsung are still running a business!

(but i get yr point still hehe)

Patience is a virtue...*twitches*