Samsung Free Lcd Waiting Room

week 17 now , what a joke Samsung !!!!

Definetly phone them up to confirm they STILL have all your details

I waited 17 weeks before I phoned, and only diid so after my parents

received their free TV after 6 weeks.

They no longer had my details even after confirmation was received.

Use the phone number 1300 780 910

or fax directly to 02 9748 3903

22 weeks for me now

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just received my tv. 13 weeks after lodging the claim. no email notice and no upgrade to a 32 so im not that happy. although i suppose i should be grateful i have received something. funny how after weeks of waiting, one call from consumer affairs and it turns up the next week.

just received my tv. 13 weeks after lodging the claim. no email notice and no upgrade to a 32 so im not that happy. although i suppose i should be grateful i have received something. funny how after weeks of waiting, one call from consumer affairs and it turns up the next week.

Yeah a 32 would be nice but the 26 is still a darned good TV. Not happy with the delay either (about 3 months for me) but it's not worth working up a coronary over it. If you really pushed hard you could probably get the upgrade, like a few people have here... your choice.

Yeah a 32 would be nice but the 26 is still a darned good TV. Not happy with the delay either (about 3 months for me) but it's not worth working up a coronary over it. If you really pushed hard you could probably get the upgrade, like a few people have here... your choice.

has anyone received a 26 but had it replaced by a 32? would appreciate to know what steps you took to do this.

Finally, 32" arrived this morning. Was quite surprised, as the 32's seemed to have dried up and everyone was getting 26". Props to my mate Ed at Consortium, I suppose. I did have to wait 14 weeks for it though.

This just gets better and better.

After getting thru to speak to someone I find out they do not have my receipt anymore

after 19 weeks. Details confirmed correct and received on Jan 11th, Lodged JAN 4th.

Refax receipt direct, someone calls me back saying it is no good, must have $0

balance. OK, I go into store and get receipt reprinted now showing $0 balance. Refax receipt, guy says he will phone if he doesn't get it.

Hear nothing. Three days later I ring up again just to check all is OK. We don't have your receipt. WTF :blink::angry2:

Refax receipt AGAIN. Guy says I'll ring you back if i don't get it. No call, all good.

Phone again next day to check it's there. Person answers and checks details. No we don't have it still. WTF

I ask for Tony, the guy handling it all apparently. She gets him and he confirms that he does have it, all good :)

WRONG - I get email today saying

Thank you for purchasing a Samsung TV and applying to participate in the "Samsung Bonus LCD TV" promotion.

The response to this offer has been overwhelming, and we apologise if you have experienced some delay.

We are unable to process your claim because we need a formal store receipt showing payment in full, and clearly indicating the model number and the date of purchase, as soon as possible.

This promotion is now being finalised and we ask that you complete your claim by mailing us a copy of your receipt along with a print out of this email so that it is received by (Friday 23rd May 2008), after which time no further claims can be accepted.

No further claims will be accepted. Like F#$%ing hell they wont be sending it. I am going interstate first thing tomorrow for three weeks and let me say -

NOT HAPPY JAN :angry2:

AFTER LODGING MY CLAIM ON JAN 4th

I HAVE FINALLY RECEIVED MY FREE LCD TV

AND UPGRADED TO 32" - PLEASED THEY DID THIS

AS MOST NOW SEEM TO BE GETTING 26" ONCE AGAIN

22 WEEKS FOR ME - WOO HOO

Guest Lance66
Still waiting.

Im probably near the end of the line in terms of ppl who registered - 1st week of March.

Is it possible to get an idea of how many other ppl are still waiting for theirs? Im into my 15th week...

I'm still waiting from 28th Feb. Got an email last week saying "congrats, your claim is now valid and you will get your TV, though we don't know when" (words to that effect)

Gee, I'm so much happier now in week 15......will see if the 32" upgrade they promised over the phone weeks ago actually arrives or not

Hi Guys,

i have documented my sad story on here before hahaha

anyhow after a good 12 week wait i just recieved an e-mail from samsung saying my tv has been dispatched,

this is after threatening them with legal action and explaining it's not about the tv but the principle. This seemed to be no use so i had a friend who happens to be a lawyer write them a "letter"

2 days later i have my dispatch notice we shall see how long it takes to actually get to me.

My advice scream and scream loud to be heard as those who stay silent do not get looked after as their in serious damage control.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoke with Samsung Promo Line today. I was advised a new shipment of 26" TVs are due in 1-2 weeks. I have also been advised people who submitted their claim in late Feb should be covered by the forthcoming shipment. Given that the redemption cut off was 14/3/08, one would think that Sumsung must be near the end of the fulfilment of bonus TVs.

Guest Lance66

Mine finally arrived after 17 weeks. Received the 26" instead of the promised 32".

Opened the box AND IT WAS CRACKED!!

So sent back to Samsung and no doubt more weeks wait........I must be cursed. At least the 46" F series works a treat

:angry:

Cracked??????????????????????

Hmmmmmm......Im wanting to sell mine - still unopened - hope its ok.

As I said in the other thread - sydney pickup - $700 ono....black 26" LCD for sale.

If no offers by this weekend I think Ill just open it (to make sure its ok) and keep it.