[eoi] - Samsung 50" P9 Group Buy

Another request for cheap price receipts. I paid $3000 :angry2: over a month ago, no warranty no delivery, and still waiting for it to arrive. Want to cancel and place new order elsewhere.

Please email recepts to cableguy@adam.com.au.

Thanks in advance - Help in keeping the dealers honest appreciated by all.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the long delay in getting back -- I've been on the road.

Anyway, I've just sent off a copy of my receipt to a few folks -- I got a total price of $3035 including 5 yr warranty and delivery. The price for the actual unit was $2461.

If anyone else wants a copy please PM me.

Rgds,

grphone

Could I also get a copy of the receipt sent to clark_kent@comic.com from any1 that has recieved it.

Cheers...

Anyway, I've just sent off a copy of my receipt to a few folks -- I got a total price of $3035 including 5 yr warranty and delivery. The price for the actual unit was $2461.

Rgds,

grphone

Also would love a copy of receipt, thanks GRPHONE!

martin.curran@bigpond.com.au

Rgds,

grphone

Could I also get a copy of the receipt sent to gykh@hotmail.com from any1 that has recieved it.

Thankyou

Blimey, where did you get that from???

Myer

they supposedly had a special on warranty yesterday so thanks to grphone and Steve's receipt got it for that price.

Also grphone's sales guy got in trouble for selling the product for that price or so they told me.

Good work guys for getting a great deal for yourselves and helping everyone here too.

Also grphone's sales guy got in trouble for selling the product for that price or so they told me.

That's what thet all say, they wouldn't sell it if they couldn't afford to sell it at that price.

Great price though...

grphone sais he was told the real cost price is ~ $2400 which sounds about right.

Myer

they supposedly had a special on warranty yesterday so thanks to grphone and Steve's receipt got it for that price.

Good work guys for getting a great deal for yourselves and helping everyone here too.

Hi Ali AR,

good job on getting a great price! No one has responded to my request for receipts yet, so i was wondering could you help me out and email me some copies so i can try for a similar deal,

congratulations again

rodd_mail@yahoo.com

Guest Drift Master

Hi Ali AR,

Top stuff mate.. great deal.

Wondering if you could pls email me a copy of the reciept. liverpool_2000@hotmail.com

Thanks heaps in advance

G.

Myer

HA! That's Awesome!! I told you guys someone would get it for a lower price soon enough...:) :) Congrats Ali -- glad I could help.

Anyone who stll wants my receipt should PM me. I'm away this weekend but I can send it off on Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers,

grphone

I paid for mine over the phone and as soon as i pick up my paper work (I live in Newcastle) from Myer City i will email you.

Hi Ali AR,

good job on getting a great price! No one has responded to my request for receipts yet, so i was wondering could you help me out and email me some copies so i can try for a similar deal,

congratulations again

rodd_mail@yahoo.com

Hi Ali AR,

Top stuff mate.. great deal.

Wondering if you could pls email me a copy of the reciept. liverpool_2000@hotmail.com

Thanks heaps in advance

G.

Guest AussieHusky

Just tried to contact myer, I asked them about that price and they said it had been discussed with the supervisor who had told them not to sell it for that price to anyone again, he was very hard to understand though as he had an extremely thick indian accent.

Any suggestions on what I should do?

Im trying to decide between this TV, and the Pioneer which clive peters is offering to me for $3100 (incl 5yr warranty, delivery) its a much better TV than the samsung, but the $700 or so I could get from the Samsung is pushing it ahead, the cheapest ive been able to get the Samsung with the 5 yr warranty is $3200 from the Good Guys.

Bought one tonight for $2461 plus the extended warranty and delivery, totalling $3035.

My thanks to grphone for the receipt - worked like a charm.

With the free LCD, Myer One points, Amex reward points.......hard to beat the deal.

Should arrive in a week apparently.....here's hoping I avoid the buzzing/white dots/tilting problems.

D

Bought one tonight for $2461 plus the extended warranty and delivery, totalling $3035.

My thanks to grphone for the receipt - worked like a charm.

With the free LCD, Myer One points, Amex reward points.......hard to beat the deal.

Should arrive in a week apparently.....here's hoping I avoid the buzzing/white dots/tilting problems.

D

Just wondering what is the best price people been able to get in Perth and from which store. I called Myer Garden City today and was told they don't have stock and the wait is going to be months???

Just wondering what is the best price people been able to get in Perth and from which store. I called Myer Garden City today and was told they don't have stock and the wait is going to be months???

Nothing stopping you from calling any Myer store to do the same deal for you regardless of which state you live in. Its worth a phone call. Delivery fee will still be $35.

Edited by inthemarket

Guest jedman1

Hi guys, so glad i found this forum, Im buying a plasma this week and you guys have been a godsend.

Id love too get a copy of that receipt to try to price match.

If you could email me gandcweb@bigpond.net.au it would be g8.

thanking you

man retailers think that because we are on the other side of the country we can be ripped off.

Just got offered $3500 5 years (2 +3 ) warranty as best deal JB Hifi Whitfords could do

Hey, would be very keen to hear stories from the 'west side'. that $3500 is a nonsense deal though i've seen similar pricing here so empathise. If I could get a copy of the $2461 receipt I'd be grateful maybe I can use it as leverage here. Otherwise I'm tempted to get AV Clarity to deliver it from Brisbane, even at $188 it ends up being a cheaper deal.

Any thoughts, I've got to act quickly to get the 26"bonus monitor. Or from all the problems reported do you think i'm better off getting a Panasonic Veira from Retravision for $2400? My parents and girlfriend's parents have Panasonic plasmas and they've repored no problems, zero, zilch. I know the contrast is only 10,000 to one, but is that a huge factor?

Rapid feedback on any of the above very much appreciated, personal mail is redskyfire@hotmail.com,

Cheers! :)

Gday Guys!!!

Looking to buy the P9 before the promotion ends (this Friday!! eeekkk!!!)

I've been shopping around at the usual places, HN, JB, Good Guys, WOW and even a few independant stores, however the best price I've got so far is $2,900.00 from a little electronics store in Sunnybank.

Anyone in Brisbane with a better deal???

Cheers!

Gday Guys!!!

Looking to buy the P9 before the promotion ends (this Friday!! eeekkk!!!)

I've been shopping around at the usual places, HN, JB, Good Guys, WOW and even a few independant stores, however the best price I've got so far is $2,900.00 from a little electronics store in Sunnybank.

Anyone in Brisbane with a better deal???

Cheers!

Check Here