[eoi] - Samsung 50" P9 Group Buy

...and I also had the $2537 matched, aswell as the guy whose receipt it was from Hurstville and the guy before that from Chatswood cos the receipt said "reason for discount-price match from Myer Chatswood".

I just hope all the guys that got these low prices, received them in factory sealed cartons that had not been opened at any stage, good luck!. :unsure:

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and I also had the $2537 matched, aswell as the guy whose receipt it was from Hurstville and the guy before that from Chatswood cos the receipt said "reason for discount-price match from Myer Chatswood".

Was $2537 the total price you paid for your TV to take it home? or did they insist on including extra warranty and delivery costs on top of the $2537?

Edited by JoeJoeInc

I just hope all the guys that got these low prices, received them in factory sealed cartons that had not been opened at any stage, good luck!. :unsure:

This Myer we're talking about... <_<

Was $2537 the total price you paid for your TV to take it home? or did they insist on including extra warranty and delivery costs on top of the $2537?

At first they'll say they'll match the receipt exactly which is $2741 (incl. $189 1 year warranty and $35 delivery), but if you insist on just the TV then you should be able to get it for $2537+$35 delivery and if you push a little harder you may even get it for $2537 delivered which is what some people are getting. I rang up one Myer in Sydney and he said he could do $2537 delivered, on the phone, which shocked me so maybe you could get it cheaper?

Edited by Geoff888

Well, it seems like we have a non-believer here !

$2537 has been matched more than once, whether you believe it or not. If you had bought it for a higher price and are finding it hard to stomach, there are many out there who have had similar price drops to accept. This is the world of insane price drops. Deal with it ....

Well, it seems like we have a non-believer here !

$2537 has been matched more than once, whether you believe it or not. If you had bought it for a higher price and are finding it hard to stomach, there are many out there who have had similar price drops to accept. This is the world of insane price drops. Deal with it ....

As long as you received it in a new unopened carton, you probably have nothing to worry about.

Some retailers get them returned to their premises after they have been repaired, when there is a shortage of stock!.

Bully for you, I'd be interested to know where they got that from, nobody else has ANY!.

Guys

Can anyone tell me what is the best price they can get this Plasma TV in Perth for and which store? Will also appreciate a recent receipt, ssschen @ bigpond.com. The free LCD promotion is still on, right? And I read on another thread that people are getting the 32" LCD instead of 26"???

I was just pondering..... if Samsung (and their retailers) are saying that the next shipment (from which we are all expecting our TVs) is due in to the country on the 15th of February (7 days from now, next Friday), when will we likely start to receive them in our homes? I fully expect it won't be on the 15th, but should I expect to wait another 3 days, 7 days, 14 days, 365 days? What are your educated guesses (or better yet, facts)?

I was just pondering..... if Samsung (and their retailers) are saying that the next shipment (from which we are all expecting our TVs) is due in to the country on the 15th of February (7 days from now, next Friday), when will we likely start to receive them in our homes? I fully expect it won't be on the 15th, but should I expect to wait another 3 days, 7 days, 14 days, 365 days? What are your educated guesses (or better yet, facts)?

Well, that depends on whom you ordered your TV from and how good there shipping/delivery department is. Mine is due to arrive on the 15th which is next Friday. I've bought from myer and anyone else that has bought a TV from Myer will be getting it deilivered from the warehouse somewhere out Sydney west.

I reckon they'll call me the week after to arrange a delivery time.

Received my Samsung 50" P9, and yes colindale, it's NEW!!

Came with the newest firmware (1015). Very happy.

had mine since last thursday week - 4 days delivery after ordering that from same Myer store :) and with the 1015 as well :)

running quiet and smooth so far - needing a HD-DVD XE1 this weekend to test it out further !!

Well, that depends on whom you ordered your TV from and how good there shipping/delivery department is. Mine is due to arrive on the 15th which is next Friday. I've bought from myer and anyone else that has bought a TV from Myer will be getting it deilivered from the warehouse somewhere out Sydney west.

I reckon they'll call me the week after to arrange a delivery time.

I bought from Myer on 28/01/08 said est. delivery date 17/2/08.

Received my Samsung 50" P9, and yes colindale, it's NEW!!

Came with the newest firmware (1015). Very happy.

Congrats Dr. Z

Hope mines the same.

Did they set it up for you or did they just deliver the box and you do it yourself?

Edited by Geoff888

We set our TV ourselves, though we didn't ask them if they could do it for us.

can you pls pm or email me the reciept for $2537 i went and decided on this screen over the weekend at myer, now that the forum is online and i think this model doesnt have any major concerns i will be ordering it tomm the price match should be useful.

Cheers

ramay007 at hotmail

Sorry for the long delay in getting back -- I've been on the road.

Anyway, I've just sent off a copy of my receipt to a few folks -- I got a total price of $3035 including 5 yr warranty and delivery. The price for the actual unit was $2461.

If anyone else wants a copy please PM me.

Rgds,

grphone

Anyway, I've just sent off a copy of my receipt to a few folks -- I got a total price of $3035 including 5 yr warranty and delivery. The price for the actual unit was $2461.

Rgds,

grphone

pm sent mate

Rgds,

grphone

Hi grphone,

could i please get a copy of your receipt

thank you

rodd_mail@yahoo.com