[eoi] - Samsung 50" P9 Group Buy

Got my Samsung P91 50' in Myer Eastland Ringwood (VIC) for $2776(panel including delivery) + $189 (extended myer warranty)

Used the other receipts but couldnt get the 2557 under cost they said.

He wouldnt go any lower and led me to believe cost on it was not much below what i got.

very happy with the price.

Stock expected 18/1/08

Hi Woody. I purchased this unit recently and was expecting delivery today. Have learnt that it probably wont reach me until end of January.

Is it possible to obtain a copy of the receipt as I have mentioned to Myer that better prices are out there. I would like to take a copy of the receipt in to show them. I paid 3100. Either receipt would be a tremendous help. It's worth a try. If we had the unit we wouldn't even be bothered searching the net to see what others are paying. My email is imbizzee@yahoo.com.au

If anyone else can help with copies that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Woody. I purchased this unit recently and was expecting delivery today. Have learnt that it probably wont reach me until end of January.

Is it possible to obtain a copy of the receipt as I have mentioned to Myer that better prices are out there. I would like to take a copy of the receipt in to show them. I paid 3100. Either receipt would be a tremendous help. It's worth a try. If we had the unit we wouldn't even be bothered searching the net to see what others are paying. My email is imbizzee@yahoo.com.au

If anyone else can help with copies that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

If I could get this receipt too, it would be much appreciated.

Email: berdie99@hotmail.com

Got my Samsung P91 50' in Myer Eastland Ringwood (VIC) for $2776(panel including delivery) + $189 (extended myer warranty)

He wouldnt go any lower and led me to believe cost on it was not much below what i got.

Stock expected 18/1/08

Any chance of a copy of the receipt. Looking to buy 50" P91 ASAP.

Email to robert@pcbco.com.au

Copy of Receipts for any sub $3000 prices by anybody in Vic would be appreciated

Cheers, Rob.

Stock expected 18/1/08

Any receipts for less than $3,100 would be appreciated. Already purchased P9150 for this price plus the Myer Extended Warranty for $539. Would like to take receipt in with me to discuss further discount off the warranty or the unit.

Myer receipt would be great - imbizzee@yahoo.com.au

Haven't received my unit as yet.

Hi

Would someone please be able to email me a copy of one of those receipts? Is the best one Tony's with the <$2600 or maybe the $2781 receipt (panel + 3yrs wty +delivery)?

The email is

petehouston@gmail.com

Thanks heaps!!

Cheers,

pete

Guest simohagz

Hi all,

Was meant to get my Sammy delivered today, as shwon on my reciept, but when I rang up to check the delivery dates etc I am told that they are not due in until the 18th and that even then it could be a few more days....

Anyone else having issues with tv's meant to be delivered today?

I am fuming, took today off work to sign for it and now its a no show.....not happy...awaiting myers explanation

simo

I have been waiting 3 weeks so far for a replacement for my DOA that I purchased from Myer in Adelaide. I was told that I was 8th in line for the shipment of 16 units that was due to arrive in Melbourne today (11th), then they had another one coming in on the 18th with about 30 or so more.

My replacement was ordered on the 27th of December. When did you purchase yours?

Edited by Nathan D

Hi all,

Was meant to get my Sammy delivered today, as shwon on my reciept, but when I rang up to check the delivery dates etc I am told that they are not due in until the 18th and that even then it could be a few more days....

I am fuming, took today off work to sign for it and now its a no show.....not happy...awaiting myers explanation

simo

Hi Simo

Yes, same boat. They overlooked telling us that the 11th was the deivery date to Australia, not your door. At least we know they are on their way! My backorder is due in on the next shipment due in to Altona on the 18th. I am sure we will all receive our units by end of January. It's like that with anything you buy these days though.

Guest simohagz

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies,

Nathan, I paid for mine on the 30/12/2007, was told arrive at myer 11th, been told since my last post that the delivery date is now open with no specific date.

The lady from the delivery place said it was due into the depot on the 18th but prob wouldnt be delivered for a few days after that...

I'm not so worried about recieving my panel in a rush (moving into a new house) i was just hoping to get the ball rolling on redeeming the free tv. I have sent away my forms but they are awaiting the serial number.

Seems strange that the myer people had a firm delivery date of the 11th when I ordered it but now the computer doesnt give a date? Maybe something to do with the quality checks mentioned in the owners thread?

simo

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies,

Nathan, I paid for mine on the 30/12/2007, was told arrive at myer 11th, been told since my last post that the delivery date is now open with no specific date.

The lady from the delivery place said it was due into the depot on the 18th but prob wouldnt be delivered for a few days after that...

I'm not so worried about recieving my panel in a rush (moving into a new house) i was just hoping to get the ball rolling on redeeming the free tv. I have sent away my forms but they are awaiting the serial number.

Seems strange that the myer people had a firm delivery date of the 11th when I ordered it but now the computer doesnt give a date? Maybe something to do with the quality checks mentioned in the owners thread?

simo

Thats sucks, I ordered from Myers on the 19/12 and was expecting a phone call any day now - waiting this long sucks and I cant sell my current TV to help pay the credit card bill:(((

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the useful information.

Just purchased mine at Myers for $3067.00.

I also got a Yamaha RX-V1800B for $1433.00 ($4500 for the 2 items was the deal). I had to pay $35 for some delivery and also get some extended warranty for that, but all up I am fairly happy with the deal I struck. My delivery date is the 19th.

Guest simohagz
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the useful information.

Just purchased mine at Myers for $3067.00.

I also got a Yamaha RX-V1800B for $1433.00 ($4500 for the 2 items was the deal). I had to pay $35 for some delivery and also get some extended warranty for that, but all up I am fairly happy with the deal I struck. My delivery date is the 19th.

Hey Montey,

Just wondering, where abouts are you located? I am in Sydney, Myer Warringah Mall. Wondering if my tele might be in the same batch

Cheers,

Simo

FWIW - wandered into Myer @ Parramatta and showed them $2781 receipt (panel + 3yrs wty +delivery) asking to match .... was sent on my way with claims they couldn't do it as it was $600 below cost by the manager.

Can you or anybody with this receipt email it to me?

My email is wellyhan@gmail.com

Thanks

Hey, just registered to show my appreciation. I had decided to get the P91 last week and was about to pay way over the odds for the set including the free 26" LCD......

Thought I would check online at prices and came across this forum, a couple of days later strolled into Retravision and scored the set for $3000 plus 75 delivery, and they were fine with it, no questions asked.

Really happy, thanks so much for your efforts everyone.

All I have to do now is flog my old 42" Samsung SD on ebay and sell the free TV when I receive it and I'll score it for $1500 max.

Edited by langers_sydney

Stock expected 18/1/08

Am looking to buy this tv hopefully tomorrow. Can anyone send this receipt to me (tatnal@australis.net)?

Ended up buying from Myer Highpoint $2746 + $289 for 5yr warranty + $35 delivery. Should be here next week. Can't wait. Been living off a 14" for the poast 6 months since our previous tv blew.

Thanks to Cable213 for receipt and all in the forum for the useful info. I would have paid $3100 just for the tv.

Edited by tatnal

Parents just bought the Samsung P9 for $2537 with tonyju626's receipt at Myer Hurstville (The place he bought it at).

They just had to show them the receipt and they honoured it on the spot.

Delivery due at the end of this month though.

Very happy.

P.S. I won't be able to scan the receipt since i don't have a scanner and my camera (phone) sucks.

But if you live in Sydney and thinking of buying a P9, go to myer Hurstville and they will do it for $2537.

Edited by Dr. Zoidberg