[eoi] - Samsung 50" P9 Group Buy

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my Samsung P9 50' in Myer Hurstville(Sydney) for $2557(panel) + $189 (3 year Myer Warrenty, 3 year in total) + $35 (Delivery) with Bertzz's Receipt. Paid in Myer Card(6months interest free) and Credit Card (Master)

Very happy with the price and can't wait to see the TV....

Cheers guys especially Bertzz!!

WOW tony any chance i can have a scan copy of your reciepts too! that price is a great deal!

my email address is andytu@hotmail.com

thanks in advance!

Yeah Adam it's your receipt. I didn't have mine handy and yours is a better price too. Hope that was ok....?

Thanks a lot to u both! Sharing is Caring! :)

How are u guys finding the TV so far? Is the sammy capable of 24p coz i've been reading around and havent seen a definite answer.

Geoff.

Got my Samsung P9 50' in Myer Hurstville(Sydney) for $2557(panel) + $189 (3 year Myer Warrenty, 3 year in total) + $35 (Delivery) with Bertzz's Receipt. Paid in Myer Card(6months interest free) and Credit Card (Master)

Very happy with the price and can't wait to see the TV....

Cheers guys especially Bertzz!!

can I get a copy of the receipt?

jarthel at gmail dot com

thank you :)

Is there a place where receipts are uploaded? That way, we won't have everybody asking for a copy of the receipt. If not, can somebody please send me a copy of the receipt where the purchase price of the panel is $2557 ;-). Thanks.

ncc288 at yahoo com au

Yes, there is an attachment area here for things like this.

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?showforum=99

It works well.

Yeah Adam it's your receipt. I didn't have mine handy and yours is a better price too. Hope that was ok....?

Not a problem vinex. I was helped by another forum member's receipt, so the least I can do is pass on mine to help others.

Seems the dilemma now is the stock drying up, I hope people don't miss out on this great TV with the bonus 26" screen to boot!

Not a problem vinex. I was helped by another forum member's receipt, so the least I can do is pass on mine to help others.

Seems the dilemma now is the stock drying up, I hope people don't miss out on this great TV with the bonus 26" screen to boot!

Its funny on a side note....they value the "free" lcd as $1199, but considering we will all get it in around 6-8 weeks...something tells me it wont be that value by then :D But having a 1080p set for 3k is still a good deal :)

If anyone does not want to wait till Mid/late jan 08 for this plasma then send me a pm and I will give you the details if you want to buy one.

This is for Melb customers only.

Hurry, only a hand full left, must come and buy this week-end.

Edited by automan

This a popular thread with great info but it's starting to get away from the group buy origins.

There is a Samsung P9 thread here

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?showtop...0&start=220

it's ok, the GB is pretty much over.

it's turned into a "email me a good receipt" kind of thread.

as long as everyone's happy, it's all good.

i still smile every time i switch mine on :)

So what does this mean for the free LCD, they said that you can just fill it in with serial number unavaliable due to backorder...

then what's stopping every man and his dog from doing filling out the form with "serial number unavailable" and getting a free LCD?

i'd get Samsung to put something down in writing (i.e. email) for you, as you wouldn't want to miss out

Hey Guys, I tried today in 2 JB stores with ozpanda's receipt and they both said flat out NO and that it was well under cost and it could never be done. Is there anything different I should try at my next store? Like asking to speak to a manager or get them to call the store the original was from? I even tried HN and they said they could match it but it would take 4+ weeks for an order to come through, whereas both of my local JB stores have stock..

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

-Suff

I had a similar problem getting JB and Harvey Norman to match the $2811 receipt that I had. JB flat out refused and told me to go to Myer instead (the receipt I had was from them) and Harvey Norman said they best they could do was $3300.

So I went to a couple of Myer stores and both said they would match the $2811 price (inc. delivery) provided I take out at least 1 year of extra warranty for $189. Bringing the total price up to $3k. This was in Adelaide by the way.

I ordered mine yesterday and should hopefully have it tomorrow.

Edited by Nathan D

I had a similar problem getting JB and Harvey Norman to match the $2811 receipt that I had. JB flat out refused and told me to go to Myer instead (the receipt I had was from them) and Harvey Norman said they best they could do was $3300.

So I went to a couple of Myer stores and both said they would match the $2811 price (inc. delivery) provided I take out at least 1 year of extra warranty for $189. Bringing the total price up to $3k. This was in Adelaide by the way.

I ordered mine yesterday and should hopefully have it tomorrow.

what myer branch?