[eoi] - Samsung 50" P9 Group Buy

Hi guys , I am looking at jumping on this GB , is it still available ? I havent read the whole thread but will go back now , so any help would be great so I might be able to get it before christmas if possible .

If all I need to do is show a receipt to get a decent price then could someone send me a copy please ?

peter_b@iinet.net.au

:)

Edited by aussie-revhead

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys i work across the street from the Macquarie Centre in NSW. and got chatting reguarly to a guy at the JB there, ended up me and a mate biought 50 inch Pana PZ700 for 3300 each and my parents got the samsung p90 50 inch for 3000. Ticket price of 4000 or thereabouts.

also i sent another mate to him for a Panasonic TX 32LX700 LCD ticket price of 1699, got it for 1520. he's the man for anything just mention me and this forum, . he'll do really good deals on hdmi cables, wall brackets and suge boards to. good luck! his names Zak at JB HiFI Macquarie Centre North Ryde

hi guys i work across the street from the Macquarie Centre in NSW. and got chatting reguarly to a guy at the JB there, ended up me and a mate biought 50 inch Pana PZ700 for 3300 each and my parents got the samsung p90 50 inch for 3000. Ticket price of 4000 or thereabouts.

also i sent another mate to him for a Panasonic TX 32LX700 LCD ticket price of 1699, got it for 1520. he's the man for anything just mention me and this forum, . he'll do really good deals on hdmi cables, wall brackets and suge boards to. good luck! his names Zak at JB HiFI Macquarie Centre North Ryde

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he wasn't prepared to go that low. I told him about this forum so it sounds like he has been doing some reading and changed his or his boss' mind!

Good to know another place to send people.

Just to let people know that there is a place on this forum to post attachments (JPEG's). It is much easier to post these receipts here:

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?showforum=99

Just scan or take a photo of the receipt, blank out personal details ( via paint program) and then everyone can enjoy.

I know some people do not like to share but I did this last year and had no repercussions.

How do you find receipts there ? Its all just random stuff ...

If you could point me to a P9 receipt , or email it that would be great.

:lol:

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he wasn't prepared to go that low. I told him about this forum so it sounds like he has been doing some reading and changed his or his boss' mind!

thats hilarious mate, he mentioned the fact that he heard about this forum and these gbs so he checked it out and realised it was a good way to make some quick easy sales. if you havnt got the screen yet get in there. cheers and merry xmas

thats hilarious mate, he mentioned the fact that he heard about this forum and these gbs so he checked it out and realised it was a good way to make some quick easy sales. if you havnt got the screen yet get in there. cheers and merry xmas

Thanks panaboy , I will try my local JB first and see what they say . My local Good Guys sold a Q9 for $2700 while I was there and the salesman haggled himself lol , buyer didnt say a thing .

:lol:

Hey Ozpanda,

i live in syd too, which Jb did u go?

any chance i could get a copy of ur receipt.

sorry to bother

cheers

I have just confirmed with JB that it is actually 4 years total warranty.

They guy had in his head that Samsung was 3 year manu warranty instead of 2 years, so he added the extra 2 for a total of 5 years...... Not sure if he is just bluffing or not!

But I think $179 even for 2 years extra is pretty good. He told me he could go to 5 years total for another $50 if i go back in.

Hey Ozpanda,

i live in syd too, which Jb did u go?

any chance i could get a copy of ur receipt.

sorry to bother

cheers

QUOTE(panaboy @ Dec 18 2007, 10:14 PM)

Hey Narain

I've passed on copies of receipts from other members to you by e mail.

Went to Myer (Melb City) and they did the deal for $2850 (panel only) without any problems. We arranged delivery for tomorrow so I think they have plenty of stock.

Good luck to everyone chasing a deal and many thanks to forum members for sharing their information.

Cheers

Baggiez

Hey guys,

I'm located in Melbourne, just wondering if someone could email me the receipt for the sale,

I'd like to get my hands on this awesome bargain. Thank you in advance!

Cheers guys!

Sven

P.S. My email add: vuittonzz@hotmail.com

Mine being delivered on Monday!

Walked into Myer Melb. city store, completely empty home entertainment floor (me and 3 sales guys). Showed him one of the receipts - following his best 'eyes pop out of head' expression, he came back withing 30 secs with a $3k figure, no haggling. Was pretty happy with that (and avoiding JB :angry: ), so it was all done in 5 mins.

Looks from the posts above and personal experience that $3k should be easily achievable (major centres at least) - haggle away but don't pay more.

Thanks to all on this thread (as always) and ozpanda in particular!

P

Got my Samsung P9 50' in Myer Hurstville(Sydney) for $2557(panel) + $189 (3 year Myer Warrenty, 3 year in total) + $35 (Delivery) with Bertzz's Receipt. Paid in Myer Card(6months interest free) and Credit Card (Master)

Very happy with the price and can't wait to see the TV....

Cheers guys especially Bertzz!!

Guest Craig_Abbott
Got my Samsung P9 50' in Myer Hurstville(Sydney) for $2557(panel) + $189 (3 year Myer Warrenty, 3 year in total) + $35 (Delivery) with Bertzz's Receipt. Paid in Myer Card(6months interest free) and Credit Card (Master)

Wow, great price!

I'm just about to go out to buy today.

Any chance of a scan of your receipt?

bud_coll at yahoo com au

Thanks

Craig

That is an astonishing price - if you are happy to scan and send your receipt, I'd appreciate a copy as well: -

refracktor@yahoo.com

Well done.

Got my Samsung P9 50' in Myer Hurstville(Sydney) for $2557(panel) + $189 (3 year Myer Warrenty, 3 year in total) + $35

Great price!! Does this mean Samsung may have just dropped their cost price?

I have heard from a few people in the last couple of days who have been having trouble getting a match at the $2800 price tag.

Anyone discovered best settings for playback of SD material eg PVR or DVD?

Can we rely on the SD upscaling being done by the TV rather than an upscaling DVD player?

Guest krommas

Gday

Can you please email me the receipt to

bkromkamp@internode.on.net

Cheers in advance

Krommas

a copy of the receipt please :)

jarthel at gmail dot com :)

HOLY CRAP !!!

Can I have a copy too ?

lordvader at exemail dot com dot au

(hope JB will match that price !)

That price has made my financial officer very pleased.

Please add me to the long list of receipt email sends.

stusmith@bigpond.net.au

Many thanks in advance. Stu

can i have a copy of your receipt please :)

ken.cho.shek@gmail.com

Great price tonyju!! Would really appreciate a copy of the receipt too. I'm at princemr@gmail.com. Thanks mate