Pioneer Pdp-lx508a Best Price

I still need to get 5 posts to receive private messages but i have access to $3800 on the lx508a for a very limited time with the potential to do 2 years interest free on that price. Anyone who is interested pm in about 20 minutes after i get 5 messages up. Delivery starts at $79 dollars to points within an hour of the pickup point.

This price has already been approved so this is not a mess about. I honestly have no idea how many TV's I can get access to so first in best dressed.

P.S The price is cash or I.F, don't bother asking if its cheaper for cash.

Do you work for a reputable dealer and do you stock the 608 for a great price as well??

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need to get 5 posts to receive private messages but i have access to $3800 on the lx508a for a very limited time with the potential to do 2 years interest free on that price. Anyone who is interested pm in about 20 minutes after i get 5 messages up. Delivery starts at $79 dollars to points within an hour of the pickup point.

This price has already been approved so this is not a mess about. I honestly have no idea how many TV's I can get access to so first in best dressed.

P.S The price is cash or I.F, don't bother asking if its cheaper for cash.

The locaton would help.

JB Hifi is the retailer and the location is in nsw with interstate delivery available, if you want more specifics pm me because i am unwilling to just put this information out for public viewing. Rest assured this is a genuine price, i know that doesn't mean much cause anyone can say it, but i can back it up.

I may be interested and would like more info...but don't have assess to PM ..can you send me the details?

I wouldnt be to sure on the Pioneer PDP falling to that low a price ($3699) considering current cost price (as of last week) is a little more than that.

This price now looks achievable,Also read the Uk review on the 509 it said build quality is down compared to the 508 but still higher than other manufacturers.Any Comments

JB Hifi is the retailer and the location is in nsw with interstate delivery available, if you want more specifics pm me because i am unwilling to just put this information out for public viewing. Rest assured this is a genuine price, i know that doesn't mean much cause anyone can say it, but i can back it up.

-Can someone tell me how to remove this post

Edited by s_nguyen82

Pioneer is apparently sending another shipment of LX508A's here before we get the new panels so I would gather $3800 or even less would be the norm from now on to sell off stock of the old model.

I spoke to a friend who works in retail. He wasn't able to get one for under 4500 (his cost price) and he called Pioneer while I was there. I was really hoping they were going to drop to 4k or less. Rats.

I spoke to a friend who works in retail. He wasn't able to get one for under 4500 (his cost price) and he called Pioneer while I was there. I was really hoping they were going to drop to 4k or less. Rats.

Big Picture People, Knox City, Victoria are currently selling the LX508A for well under $4,500.

Speak to Alex if anyone is interested.

Has anyone bought a LX508 after Pioneer removed the delivery+installation?

Wondering how much it will reduce the price.

Think you will find the LX508 still has the delivery & instal, its the new 509 that don't.