Pioneer Pdp-lx508a Best Price

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry $5450 for those that want the exact dollar with hdmi cables - like i said - it was thru a friend at harvey norman. But if someone at harvey norman alexanda got it for $5000 - i feel ripped off now . hahaha

$5k, fark !! if I only waited a few more weeks. Damn Pioneer !!

Oh well, its a great TV :)

ssn, listen up mate. I will try and tell you how to insert the image here.

1) Scan the image, which you've done.

2) Save it as one of the standard formats, but preferably not BMP. GIF or JPEG or even PNG should be fine. Nothing too foreign either.

3) Upload it to a site like imageshack. They will have instructions there.

4) Make sure you don't close the next imageshack page you will see after you upload your image.

5) Go to "reply" on this forum.

6) Click on the "insert image" button here.

7) In the box that appears, paste the "thumbnail for forums" link from imageshack/the site you used into this box.

8) Press ok and go to "preview post" on this site.

9) Hopefully the image link will work.

Thats about the jist of it.

mate im not crash hot on computers, ive scanned the reciept how do i insert the image into my post???? and yes i checked before i left its the lx508a on the paper work !!!!!

You can scan the receipt and upload it to a website like imageshack for hosting - then put a link to it in a post

Stick 'em here

BTW, as it's an honest mistake by the retailer and way under their normal price, I don't think any other retailers will also be willing to sell for a loss...

Edited by diesel

I can entirely confirm the legitimacy of the receipt. ALbeit the price was slightly higher than $4500.

I looked it over and found no traces of photoshop or anything. There seems to be a faint text in the receipt's background too, probably to confirm legitimacy as well.

One thing confused me. Why is pickup schduled for 11/11/11??

EDIT: I don't believe store receipts are very easy to alter and forge (correct spelling?). Would this image be enough to convince a store to sell it for the same price (if not lower...MAYBE)?

Edited by Nova Phoenix

hmmm that seems a bit silly nova. if he didnt want it disclosed - he wouldnt have sent it to you and you were the one that put up a step by step process for him to post the image on the forum. snn was happy to do it an hour ago, just didnt know how to post it up. then he sends it to you, you confirm its genuine - but more than the 4500 that he stated..

then you wont say the real price or post it?

Edited by aussiebalboa

thanks. 4660 is closer to 4700 than 4500. but its still a sensational price - consider the store stuffed up. i dont really see any store selling it 600-700 below their cost to win the business though... id be interested to know if im wrong and anyone else manages to get it for 4700 from somewhere else.

i believe 5000-5400 is the cheapest we will see for atleast another few months. i dont see pioneer dropped the lx below 5000.

mate you got the top of the line plasma for a sensational price. it was only released 3 months ago and started at 7999. alot of time and effort with some guys here did a group buy - although they never disclosed the price they got it for - im assuming maybe 6500-7000 range. that price was a bargin just 6 weeks ago. so to see it drop from 8k, to 7k to mid 6500 a few weeks ago and then 6000 boxing day and now u, myself and a couple of others getting it 4700-5500 range - we have done extremely well.

having said that - pioneer will probably drop it to 4999 in another 3 months.

Edited by aussiebalboa

snn sent me a copy of the receipt but I cannot get it to open fully and print off.

I can only get the left side which shows the Domanye store at Fishwick. The pricing and cancellation part of the reciept will simply not print.

Can anyone who has recieved a copy of this receipt perhaps send to me as a PDF file?

ozboyz@bigpond.net.au

Also if the person who bought from HN for $5000 could send the receipt to me I am going to try and see if I can get any of the other stores to budge on price.

cheers

Alan