Sign in to follow this  
sefu88

Pioneer Pdp-lx508a Best Price

Just looking to get this plasma the best price i have found so far is. $7147 at Redbaloondays.

Anyone know a better price and where to purchase will be a great help cos i'm thinking of purchasing this in the next week.

Just looking to get this plasma the best price i have found so far is. $7147 at Redbaloondays.

Anyone know a better price and where to purchase will be a great help cos i'm thinking of purchasing this in the next week.

1. check out the group buy (although I heard its closed)

2. Organsise another group buy!

1. check out the group buy (although I heard its closed)

2. Organsise another group buy!

not really interested in starting a group buy just wanted to know what prices people have been getting from shops so i can go to my local Harvey to give them an offer.

It's an ok price, DJ's and Myer had 10% off last week, which bought the price down to $7200 - I would be aiming at $7k or below for a good to great price.

I have been quoted $6400 for the LX508... is that a good price?

Needless to say that $1600 off RRP is an excellent price. I'd buy it, because you aren't going find much better than that.

Edited by hobey123

I contacted Matthew today regarding the group buy, i would HIGHLY recommend that anyone interested purchasing one of these (or the LX60) get in touch with Matthew. Very helpful and without giving too much away, the price is GREAT.

I contacted Matthew today regarding the group buy, i would HIGHLY recommend that anyone interested purchasing one of these (or the LX60) get in touch with Matthew. Very helpful and without giving too much away, the price is GREAT.

Please post "Matthew's" contact details or post a link to him... thanks

from....

Ok I have bought the Lx508 today for $6400 at DJs on a price match... was in the market for the 508 and couldn't justify the cost from 5499 (508) to 7999 (LX508) but when I got it down to that price its only 900 bucks more than the full retail of the 508 so i went for it...

Digital Centre at St Albans in Vic is advertising the Pioneer PDP-LX508A on their website for $5999. ($5650 if you take out a credit contract with them instead of using a credit card). Does anyone have experience with these guys?

Their web site does not say if it is interest free credit.

If it is then it would be worth looking into.

$5650 over four years with no interest would be a fantastic deal.

If you contact them, post the details here for us

Alan

Digital Centre at St Albans in Vic is advertising the Pioneer PDP-LX508A on their website for $5999. ($5650 if you take out a credit contract with them instead of using a credit card). Does anyone have experience with these guys?

A friend of mine purchased the LX-508A today from Harvey Norman at Alexandria NSW for $5,000. He is very happy.

Their web site does not say if it is interest free credit.

If it is then it would be worth looking into.

$5650 over four years with no interest would be a fantastic deal.

If you contact them, post the details here for us

Alan

Went into 3 JB stores and 2 HN stores today and after a lot of hard work i got a LX50 down to $5420 going to buy it 2morrow,

still think i might be able to get it for a little less will update when i buy.

A friend of mine purchased the LX-508A today from Harvey Norman at Alexandria NSW for $5,000. He is very happy.

As you would be for $5k. Didn't take Pioneer long to cave on pricing.

Edited by Goobatron

sorry $5450 for those that want the exact dollar with hdmi cables - like i said - it was thru a friend at harvey norman. But if someone at harvey norman alexanda got it for $5000 - i feel ripped off now . hahaha

Get this.......... picked up the LX508A today from domayne in fyshwick {ACT} for $4500, to cut a long story short salesman and his BOSS stuffed up a on model numbers and made a deal with me yesterday for $4500, after some research last night and this morning found out i have got the best deal going, went in to the store today and mentioned there might be a mistake but a DEAL has been done(my deposit was paid yesterday) the store owner said a deal is a deal and he has to give it to me$1100 below cst, all this and i wasnt even there to look at the pioneer there to look at the new latest hd samsung$3799, never looked into pioneer as there always priced to steep! anyway paid the remainder today and my new LX508A comes next weds to be installed, just a quick one my xbox 360s going to play nice on this right?

ssn..thats the best price anyone in the country has had - so u should be very happy with that "stuff up". its the best plasma on the market - so i guess you should be happy with the price and how the xbox should look.

although many on the forum suggest lcd is better for game play.

Get this.......... picked up the LX508A today from domayne in fyshwick {ACT} for $4500, to cut a long story short salesman and his BOSS stuffed up a on model numbers and made a deal with me yesterday for $4500, after some research last night and this morning found out i have got the best deal going, went in to the store today and mentioned there might be a mistake but a DEAL has been done(my deposit was paid yesterday) the store owner said a deal is a deal and he has to give it to me$1100 below cst, all this and i wasnt even there to look at the pioneer there to look at the new latest hd samsung$3799, never looked into pioneer as there always priced to steep! anyway paid the remainder today and my new LX508A comes next weds to be installed, just a quick one my xbox 360s going to play nice on this right?

That is pretty much the best deal I have ever seen.

I was looking into these panels but they are like $8000, guess I have to stick with the Sammys...

Anyways, Congrats,

Simo

any chance of getting me a copy of the receipt and emailing it in either pdf file or jpeg picture?

also the person who got theirs for 4500. does it say the correct model on the receipt? If it does can you send me a copy in case I can get a price match, even if it is the wrong price?

cheers

Alan

mate im not crash hot on computers, ive scanned the reciept how do i insert the image into my post???? and yes i checked before i left its the lx508a on the paper work !!!!!