Panasonic Pz Series Group Buy

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I put my confirmation email through earlier today before the group buy closed but havent updated the wiki as of yet...

MrMaxwell can you please advise to what action you require with regards to the wiki... you have my email confirmation with contact details

cheers

Hmm I put my confirmation email through earlier today before the group buy closed but havent updated the wiki as of yet...

MrMaxwell can you please advise to what action you require with regards to the wiki... you have my email confirmation with contact details

cheers

I don't have a confirmation email from you - when you say confirmation email do you mean registering interest via the wiki page or actually sending through a PURCHASE CONFIRMATION with payment details?

I don't have a confirmation email from you - when you say confirmation email do you mean registering interest via the wiki page or actually sending through a PURCHASE CONFIRMATION with payment details?

Gday

Umm sent through PURCHASE CONFIRMATION email with payment details around 6pm adelaide time I think... only got home from work around then .. hopefully that just squeezes me in ...

Looks like I missed the GB...damn.

Anyone able to PM me the price these were going for??

Divulging the prices to anyone outside of the GB may ruin the whole thing for the other GB buyers. Check out here http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?s=&...st&p=859795 for prices that people are getting them for (outside of the GB).

Edited by Sydneyboy26

Should I post updates here or email the confirmed order distro list??

Not that I want to make it hard - but both would be best. It sounds like not all the e-mails are getting through.

I know there are some very anxious/excited people out there (myself included) hanging on every update.

73 panels....ouch :D :D :D

Would definitely have been 74 (another 50") had I not been overseas and still here for another 2 weeks. Was too awkward to arrange from here so I'm hoping that I can find a price like that sometime after xmas/new year. Damn it will be hard! Well done mrmaxwell and congrats to the lucky buyers.

Edited by markb

Guest Jack Webster

When would be the next one of these group buys?

I'm definetely getting one of these TV's in the next few weeks.

Where would be the cheapest way of buying one?

Thanks,

Jack

sorry MrMaxwell,

I won't be purchasing the PZ in light of the Samsung P9 prices (GB thread).

Sorry for the inconvenience I have caused.

With all due respect SOLIDsnake, you cannot be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrMaxwell has spent countless hours on this GB, MrMaxwell CLEARLY stated that once you have emailed your purchase confirmation you are committed to the purchase. Therefore, if you have emailed your purchase confirmation (I note you have listed yourself as number 26 on wiki) then you are committed!!!!! and cannot pull out!!!!!!. Also, MrMaxwells post of this morning clearly stated he was going to the retailer to finalise the purchases today.

sorry MrMaxwell,

It's always wankers like you who compromise the future of group buys.. clearly you have committed to buying it by responding to the email which binds you to a contract.. MrMaxwell would have every right to pursue you in a civil court/tribunal and I hope he does.

There's a difference between a legitimate financial hardship and just finding a different product, after committing to buying this one.

Edited by jquirke

sorry MrMaxwell,

That is a little tight to everyone involved especially mrmaxwell with all the effort he has put in so far for yours and the rest of the GB's gain.

Besides whats the point in buying an inferior product to save a couple of dollars?!

Who's getting a bit testy waiting for their telly then? :rolleyes:

The dude obviously has enough problems, he's pulling out to get a samsung.

Seriously...

Yes I am getting a bit 'testy' because I reckon half the people who 'committed' to buying are full of **** - which is always the way it goes.. people just have no concept of following through with their word. And at the end of the day it f*cks me around.

Guest Jack Webster

I can't believe I only discovered this GB yesterday!!!

I can't wait until the next group buy.

Is anyone able to email me the price that these were going for?

Jack Webster

jack@simplecss.net

**UPDATE**

I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PEOPLE PULL OUT OF THE GROUP BUY because they have 'changed their minds' or prefer a so-called free smaller panel offer with their purchase.

PLEASE ACT LIKE AN ADULT AND KEEP YOUR COMMITTMENT. There are several people who missed out this round and now it seems for now reason.

I have put many hours into organising this pricing for us that cannot be had by the majority of us anywhere else - please ensure you play your part in this GB success.

Thanks

Derek.

apologies if my semi-GB has impacted on your GB at all

i do believe that anyone that actually committed to buying a PZ should not pull out just because they "think" they're getting a better deal.

there will always be a better deal

cheers

**UPDATE**

I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PEOPLE PULL OUT OF THE GROUP BUY because they have 'changed their minds' or prefer a so-called free smaller panel offer with their purchase.

PLEASE ACT LIKE AN ADULT AND KEEP YOUR COMMITTMENT. There are several people who missed out this round and now it seems for now reason.

I have put many hours into organising this pricing for us that cannot be had by the majority of us anywhere else - please ensure you play your part in this GB success.

Thanks

Derek.

I agree. Btw, where are we on the GB? Are we all good? Will someone contact us? Any info will calm lot of minds here.